Re: 24 ~ *Possible Spoilers*

Where I just don't know where to start. So, I'll just say WOW to the whole thing.

Last year we had the JackPack. This year it's JACKULA :lol: :lol:

jazzfan said:
Where I just don't know where to start. So, I'll just say WOW to the whole thing.

Last year we had the JackPack. This year it's JACKULA :lol: :lol:

Oh God Jazz that was just too funny! I'm hurting.
biglolsmiley.gif
biglolsmiley.gif
biglolsmiley.gif

You just made my week!

Where is that Jackpack? :rolleyes:

vegaslights said:
First I'll make a reply to WP:
So the rollercoaster begins and I'm already trying to figure out who's the mole.
I just heard some discussion that people are thinking it's Peter MacNicol (Palmer's advisor thomas)

That's what I was thinking too.

OT: I just noticed something about the title of this thread, why does it have "Spoiler" in the title?
Hmmmm.... I see a lot of tv shows with no spoiler in their title(except WAT.) Just wondering. :rolleyes:

-----------------
VLife_KS.jpg

^
^
I think some countries may get 24 later than Canada and the US so, maybe the maker of the thread (or one of the mods) wanted to be careful.

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
OT: I just noticed something about the title of this thread, why does it have "Spoiler" in the title?
Hmmmm.... I see a lot of tv shows with no spoiler in their title(except WAT.) Just wondering. :rolleyes:
Oh wow, we have an eyeball roll. :lol:

To answer your question, the spoiler title was originally put in the previous season (so it's been there for some time). When I took out season 5 in the title a few days ago I left the possible spoilers there, for the reason Allstar has mentioned. I know that technically if the program has aired in the US then what your discussing aren’t really spoilers (which is why the majority of the threads in this forum do not have spoiler warnings in the title), however 24 is such a huge show, not only in the US, but everywhere else, and a lot of other counties have not started the new season. Also, with 24 the type of show it is (a lot happens in one episode), we feel it is best to have a possible spoiler warning. :)

Thank you Tinkerbell. :D

So I guess spoiler tags still need to be used, right? :)
Me, I'm doing my best not to read them. :D So far, I've been a very good girl. :lol:

Multi-storylines is what I love so much about "24". :p
I know it drives some people crazy 'cause they can't keep up. I'm one of those people that likes to multi task. :lol: :lol:

Hey did anyone buy the Season opener yet?

-----------------
24banner.jpg

Your welcome! ;)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
So I guess spoiler tags still need to be used, right? :)
Indeed, spoiler code is still needed for episodes that have yet aired in the US. :)

Hey did anyone buy the Season opener yet?

Nope. I saw the prequel already and the eps, so I didn't. I don't think there was anything extra on it.

I liked the season 6 opening episodes a lot. When the bom went of I was like OMG! A lot of new characters as well. I like the team around Wayne Palmer, but I'm not so sure I like Palmer so far as president. I loved his brother, but during season 3 I hated Wayne. He was so annoying. But he's better now, characters can change a lot, but it's still strange to see him as a president.

Another character what changed a lot is Karen. I hated her when she came on, but now I really like her. She and Bill are so sweet, even when they are only talking to eachother over the phone. But looking at the history of 24, there might happening something there, and that's not always good (note: this is pure speculation, not a spoiler, I have no idea what's going to happen).

Monday the return of Evil Graham (Paul McCrane), can't wait for that!

So far I'm not liking Wayne as President. He just doesn't have that stature. Plus he didn't trust Jack. Now, that's just not right.

jazzfan said:
So far I'm not liking Wayne as President. He just doesn't have that stature. Plus he didn't trust Jack. Now, that's just not right.

I'm with you Jazz I'm still having a hard time believing Wayne as President.

When you look back, David ran against Keeler and won the race to the White House.
Then David decided not to run for a second-term, Keeler became President. Of course Logan was the Vice President. Logan then took over when Air Force Once was shot down.

I don't think Keeler died, right? Did they ever mention him again? :confused:

Anyway, I don't get how Wayne became President this season. Yeah I know, it's only a tv show. :lol:

So what do you think of Sandra?

----------------------
VLife_KS.jpg

EEEK! Another Palmer Witch. LOL So far, I'm not liking her either. She's not focused on what's really going on. I'm glad her boyfriend yelled at her to listen to him. Maybe now she will wake up. At least she got the message about the suitcases to the Feds.

The one I really don't like is that advisor guy Lennox. ICK! He's such a weasel. I don't trust him at all. He reminds me of Logan. Double ICK!

Where is Mike Novak? I miss him.

Season 6: -----10am - 11am -----

Hmmm......
After last week's nuclear explosion, how do you top that? Well, you can't. I thought tonight's ep was average. Yes, I said average. :eek: My two-cents now.....

Now how did Fayed get away so quickly? Instead of putting up a fight, he just ran away. :confused:
Of course this can mean only one thing, Jack will kill him, right? :devil:

Philip Bauer: Ahhh we shall finally meet Papa Bauer. I was hoping it would be Donald S. Oh well. :)

Graham Bauer: After seeing Jack kill Curtis, I won't be surprise at all if Jack kills his own brother. :eek:

What the hell does Chloe see in Morris? :mad:

Do you think TPTB made the wrong decision choosing Wayne as President? I can see Wayne working inside the White House, but I honestly think TPTB made a bad choice for President.
Mad.gif

I am looking forward to the Bauer clan being involved. :D Should be very interesting. :)

jazzfan said:
The one I really don't like is that advisor guy Lennox. ICK! He's such a weasel. I don't trust him at all. He reminds me of Logan. Double ICK!

Where is Mike Novak? I miss him.

Maybe Mike retired? :rolleyes: I bet Wayne didn't trust him.
I still see Tom/Peter as the math geek on Numbers. :lol:

-------------------
24banner.jpg

What the hell does Chloe see in Morris?
Well, she did ask him to help reboot her packets. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graham Bauer: After seeing Jack kill Curtis, I won't be surprise at all if Jack kills his own brother
I hope he gets him good. I hope he finds out he was behind him going to China. That will really set Jack off.

Back