Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

Just a random question, but what season do you guys like the most so far? I think I like season 2, just because of the Warner plotline (which I just found interesting), the TonyMichelle stuff, etc

Was that the nuclear bomb season? I can't keep them straight. If so, then that was my favorite season so far. George getting exposed to radiation and then making Jack parachute out of the plane so he wouldn't die.What did George have to lose...he only had a few hours left anyway. I was sorry to see George go.

Season 5 is quickly turning out to be another favorite of mine.

SPOILER SPACE

Kim should be reappearing in the next few episodes. Jack had Audrey try to get a hold of her. I thought maybe she would be in the next eppy but they probably won't be able to find her and get her to CTU that quick. I hope she doesn't hear about Jack before Audrey gets to tell her. I feel for Jack..having his daughter think he is dead and then he was wanting to disappear again so she wouldn't know.

And as for who Jack should be with....my vote is nobody that I have seen so far. I don't like him with Audrey..they don't seem to have any chemistry. Same thing with Diane...kinda funny to have them together...Jack and Diane...good song. :lol:

Way to go Martha. Seems she's turning out to be much more in control than everyone thinks.

Yeah, I like how Martha was thought to be a bit nutty at first, and then it turned out that she was actually right all along in the matter of the phone call from David Palmer (BTW, I think I saw a commercial for the actor that plays Palmer for a show coming to CBS this spring). Seems like she might be a better president than her husband, but then, again, Kim could be a better president than Charles Logan :lol:

Gosh darn it I can't wait until tomorrow's ep! :)

Tomorrow's a new epiosde! And I just read there's going to be a 2 hour episode in March and a 2 hour finale in May! :eek:

That's one of the wondeful things about 24 . . . once the season starts in January, we get new episodes until May :D That always puts me in a good mood! A two hour episode in one night in March, you say? Sounds interesting :) I know last year that they had the two-night four hour finale, but maybe they're organizing things differently this year, soing that to the premiere instead. Oh well, as long as there is constant 24, I'm happy. I sort of wish other tv shows (ie, CSI) worked their schedule like 24, but then we would have to go through the whole fall as well as the summer without new episodes, and that's almost as hard as a few reruns a month :lol:

I love the fact that they don't start their new season until January and that all the shows are new with no repeats. I wish they all did that. They don't all have to start in September. There's a few shows I watch that are on at the same time and I have to tape them.

It seems odd that they would have a 2 hour show in March since February is supposed to be a sweeps month. But I guess that the olympics are screwing everything up.

Oh well, I am just ready for another "sit on the edge of your seat" episode tomorrow night.

---------- 2:00pm - 3:00pm ---------- Season 5

Jack, Jack, Jack. Always putting himself into dangerous situations. :lol: That's what makes Kiefer's role so amazing. Always the center of attraction.
clapsmiley.gif

Wow, Martha knew Mike had a hand in the changes made in the statement over Walt. As ugly as it is, he deserves to be called a traitor and coward for killing himself. :mad:
In a way, I'm not surprise Martha couldn't go through with telling Suzanne the whole ugly truth. :( Hmmm was that good or bad? :rolleyes:

I couldn't believe CTU and the President agreed to release the Sentox nerve gas? :eek: Why?? :mad: Don't you think it would do more good getting info out of the bad guys then to have them dead? :rolleyes: Now they have nothing. :mad: Wrong decision Logan. Wrong decision CTU.

Thank god Jack had the sense not to go through with it.
clapsmiley.gif
Good boy! Unfortunately, that didn't stop the terrorist from releasing the gas in the mall. :(

Awww . . . only our MAN could find a way to free himself yet again and stop the nerve gas from killing hundreds of people.
clapsmiley.gif

I think this situation will haunt the President.

Wooohooo our hero saved a little girl. Way to go Jack.

Tony please wake up. :( Your missing all the action. :lol: Yeah right, like it's going to slow down. :lol: :lol:

-----------------------------
HeroesYeah.jpg

..did anyone see the camera crew in the background? :D
Nope, when was that? I have to watch the last four eps again as my DVD recorder acted crappy as I was copying them and the disc turned out bad. DARN! I have to watch them again. :D

Jack is the MAN! He knew it was wrong to kill those people in the mall. You go Jack. Disobey direct orders from the President. Show him whose really the boss. Next time you see him tell him to kiss your ya know.

Lynn is a JERK! What a kazoo :mad: No wonder people don't work for him very long.

Logan... Don't get me started.

Martha is the WOMAN! Yeah, you know the truth baby, but use it well. Now is not the time.

I betcha if they would have let Jack take the terrorists into custody, they would have the gas tanks by now. Oh well, Jack will find them, he always does.

And remember.....

When Google can't find it, it calls Jack Bauer.

Whoa! What an episode!

Jack --- how long does it take to put some sense into the man? :lol: Him saving the little girl and going against Logan's orders was awesome, and so Jack Bauer! :D LMAO. Although I feel that President Palmer wouldn't have taken that course of action, as Palmer was more for the people.

The dialogue and character interaction was a little too slow for my liking, but it was a great episode alltogether.

For those of you wanting to know about the 2 hour episode in March, it's airing March 6th and details about it can be found HERE!!!!!!

Here is the WHOLE article which contains spoilers:

24's CLOCK RACES ON WITH THE RETURN OF ELISHA CUTHBERT AND WILLIAM DEVANE AND THE ADDITION OF RAY WISE AND C. THOMAS HOWELL

Two-Hour Event Airs Monday, March 6, on FOX

Through seven sizzling hours of 24's fifth season, the series continues its amazing ratings performance and casting coups. Season five is outpacing last year's performance by +19% among Adults 18-49, +20% among Adults 18-34 and +16% in Total Viewers. Elisha Cuthbert and William Devane return, joined by newcomers C. Thomas Howell ("The Outsiders") and Ray Wise ("Good Night, And Good Luck") as "Day Five" intensifies. The nonstop season continues Mondays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and will clock in with a special two-hour event Monday, March 6 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In a day where he was implicated in the President's assassination, held hostage at the airport, and is following leads to terrorists armed with 20 canisters of military-grade nerve gas, Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) has had little time to put the pieces of his personal life back together. Recently reunited with former lover Audrey Raines (Kim Raver), Bauer enlists her help to reestablish communication with his daughter, Kim (Cuthbert). When Kim reenters Jack's life, she does so with her trusted friend Barry Landes (Howell), a therapist who attempts to simmer down a boiling situation. Meanwhile, leadership issues continue to tangle the Administration, and Vice President Hal Gardner (Wise) and Secretary of Defense James Heller (Devane) join the cause against the terrifying situation.

The nonstop season accelerates with a special two-hour event, "Day 5: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM"/"Day 5: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM," airing Monday, March 6 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). Agent Bauer deals with Christopher Henderson (Peter Weller), the defected federal agent who recruited Jack to counterterrorist work more than a decade ago, along with his wife Miriam (JoBeth Williams). The back-to-back episodes also feature President Logan (Gregory Itzin) muddling through more intense and iffy decisions while CTU commanders Lynn McGill (Sean Astin) and Bill Buchanan (James Morrison) redefine roles.

24, created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, is a production of Real Time Productions and Imagine Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Howard Gordon, Evan Katz and Brian Grazer are the executive producers. Kiefer Sutherland is a co-executive producer.

jazzfan said:

Martha is the WOMAN! Yeah, you know the truth baby, but use it well. Now is not the time.

And remember.....

When Google can't find it, it calls Jack Bauer.

Google and Jack. :lol: Thanks great Jazz.

In the beginning, I wasn't too crazy about Martha but now, she can do a much better job than her husband. :rolleyes:

I'm not liking Lynn's storyline. :mad: I didn't even like Driscoll storyline too. :mad: You know, with the looney daughter. :eek:

-----------------------------
WPandKS.jpg

Thanks dittohead for the pic :)

I didn't even like Driscoll storyline too. You know, with the looney daughter.

How could anyone forget? :eek:

What is it with these Division people? They are all jerks.

abc Super article, man. Thanks.

And remember....

In 96 hours Jack Bauer has saved the world 4 times. What have you done with your life?

You are most certainly welcome, jazzfan! I for one am looking really forward to it!

In 96 hours Jack Bauer has saved the world 4 times. What have you done with your life?

LMAO... Let's see, I've visited TalkCSI way too many times. :lol:

Back