Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

And remember.....

When Google can't find it, it calls Jack Bauer.

:lol: So very true . . . they should make a search engine called jackbauercanfindit.com or something like that . . . so funny :lol:

dittohead , that picture is neat . . . gosh, I never catch little things like that!

Yeah, WP_Rocks_MY_World , I don't really like the storyline about Lynn and his sister (he probably should have told that his keyvard-thingy was stolen, but he was probably embarressed . . . it's going to come back and bite him now :lol:). It's really hard for me not to like the character, though, because of him playing Sam in the LOTR movikes :D

Hmm, what have I done in 96 hours? Ate. Slept. Talked on the Phone. Gone online. Doesn't sound that impressive next to Jack, does it? :lol:

I agree about the Lynn storyline. Just fess up, dude! You have two crackheads with access to CTU. The codes need to be changed before these two can cause some damage. Ever wonder why people at CTU act so silly sometimes?

and remember.....

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas

Yeah, I agree about Lynn. He just went back to work like nothing happened. He needs to do something about it.

Jack going against Logan's orders....that's awesome, and so like Jack. He couldn't let all those people be killed just to find the other canisters. There were mostly women and children at that mall. I would hope if I was in that situation there would be somebody that would care enough about my life to try and save it. Jack will find another way to find the canisters. Besides, there are too many episodes left..he can't get them yet.

Anyway, new episode tonight. Can't wait to see it. :D

EPISODE 9 - SEASON 5

Go Martha go! Whow! Tonight's episode, action! Jack assaulting Curtis -- shocking!

Lynn- I really don't like him. Getting rid of Bill and then putting on a redundancy, pfft.

Audrey -- sly Audrey. :p

Mikle Novick!!! OMFG!!!! Him?

Oh boy! So much to say, and I only can stay awake a little longer. Ill post more tomorrow.

---------- 3:00pm - 4:00pm ---------- Season 5

First we had Spencer spying at CTU. And now it's Lynn doing the spying for Logan. Why? :confused: Just because Jack made the right decision all the blame is going on him. That is so wrong. :mad:

Yay, Audrey and Bill defending our Jack. :D

McGill. :mad: Talk about abusing his power. He's getting on my nerves. Talking behind his back is the only way CTU is getting any thing done. Sheesh now his locks up Bill. :eek:

Ahhh Martha. What a First Lady! She should be the President.
clapsmiley.gif

We all know that any US President will not negotiate with terrorists period.
How can Logan seriously think for one-second on whether to respond to their demand or not? :mad:
Martha is throwing suggestions. But, is he listening? Hell no! "Stand up to them!" she says went in one ear and out the other. :rolleyes:
I think he needs another slap in the face. Right? :lol: :lol:

Gotta love those shoot outs Jack gets involved in.
clapsmiley.gif
At least he's getting something done. Too bad CTU and the bad guys are after him. Poor Jack. :(

What and ending! Bravo!
clapsmiley.gif
Martha wasn't going to just stand by and let the terrorists kill the Russian President and his wife. Not if she can help it.
clapsmiley.gif

-----------------------------
24reasons.jpg

The Hobbit is a *&^%$#@
Jack is the MAN
Martha is the WOMAN

Chole and Audrey tag team. :devil:

Novik and Logan. :mad: JERKS JERKS JERKS JERKS

Where the heck was EDGUH? :eek:

And remember....

People with amnesia remember Jack Bauer.

Yes, send the Hobbit back to the Shire. :lol:

I love the names they give them at TWOP. :lol:

Man-child :lol: :lol:

I'm missing Soulpatch. :(

What I also really, really miss is the "Weirdo beardo" thread. :(
Damn them for getting rid of CSI. :mad: :mad:

----------------------
GinaBillybanner.jpg

Awesome a 24 thread on TalkCSI!!
Mondays episode was awesome! I loved Chloe, Audrey, and Bill all hiding info. from Lynn (he is starting to get on my nerves!) And of course Jack kicked butt as usual shooting down the helicopter! I just can't wait for next weeks episode :D

Yes, next Monday looks like a killer episode!
And then we have a 2 hour coming up. Yay!!
Cheering.gif

--------------------------
HeroesYeah.jpg

Yeah, Lynn's getting on my nerves too. He'll get what's coming to him, I'm sure. Looks like his sister's boyfriend might have something to do with the bad guys. Did you see how he was looking at that card of Lynn's?

Here's a summary of next week's episode from the 2/27-3/5 issue of TV Guide:

Jack's tracking the makers of the nerve gas and that leads him to a blast from the past---the man who first roped our cowboy into the Crazy Terrorists Unit back in the day. Welcome to the show, Peter Weller.

That sounds so cool...I cannot miss that episode!!!!
Thanks for the heads up.....I missed last week...Damn!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Shacky :D

They had a rare repeat Friday on the 24th. :eek:

Two hours. :eek: :eek: I didn't even know. :rolleyes:

I watched both. :D

-----------------------------
HeroesYeah.jpg

Wow how awesome was tonights episode?!?! Jack was so freaking amazing when he avoided the bomb thing, Lynn got kick out of CTU (or he was declared mentally incapable whatever!), and of course you gotta love all of the explosions!But what makes me even more excited is that next week we get 2 brand new episodes!! And in the previews Kim shows up at CTU and it looks like Tony wakes up! :D :D I just can't wait!!!

---------- 4:00 - 5:00 ---------- Season 5

The Man with 9 Lives. Jack Bauer!
bow.gif

Always finding ways to get pass security and surviving an explosion. My kind of agent!
clapsmiley.gif

Woooohooooo Lynn finally in custody.
clapsmiley.gif
I had enough of the Hobbit. :mad: Enough. :mad: :mad:
It was great watching Audrey, Chloe and Edgar working behind Lynn's back. At least they were getting results done.
Yes, I feel much better now that Bill is back in charge thanks to Curtis.
clapsmiley.gif

Man did the President create a mess or what? :eek: Now if Palmer was in charge, he would have stood up to the terrorists. Not Logan. I couldn't believe he and Mike were going to just stand by and do nothing. :mad:
Sheesh, willing to let his own wife die? So wrong. :mad:
Hmmm what kind of excuse is he going to think of? :rolleyes:

Thank God CTU found out about the attack just in time. For a minute I thought Aaron was dead. :eek: What a relief to see him alive. :D

Wow! Two explosion in one episode.
How can you not love "24" huh?
clapsmiley.gif

Wheeeeeeeeee two hours next Monday.
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

I saw Tony!!!!
Cheering.gif

----------------------------
cubbyman.jpg

Always finding ways to get pass security and surviving an explosion
You can't blow up Jack. :devil:
Sheesh, willing to let his own wife die? So wrong.
And the praying. Sheesh.
I saw Tony!!!!
Yeah, Mr. Two face :lol:
TONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I saw Kim. BOOOOOO

Cat's Edit: the Tone! and Boo! bits were stretching the screen so i shortened them.

Back