L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Yes, Kim will be returning in the middle of the season for a 3-4 episode run.

Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

Yeah, I read in the magazine that she'd be back. I am more curious about Chad wellbeing. It was really horrible what happened to him in season 3. I was surprised that Kim wasn't there for season 4. But, boy, did it matter...

Does anyone think Mandy will be back? or do you think she's smart enough to stay away from Jack?

Does anyone think Mandy will be back? or do you think she's smart enough to stay away from Jack?
I don't think she will be back, but then again I was surprised to see her last year.
I'm trying to speculate what was going on with Jack and Mike in this week's promo. Any ideas?

Thanks for the Kim information! This may sound sort of dumb, but who's Mandy? :confused: I missed the first half of the fourth season (if that's where she appears), on account of I only started to watch it last year, and have only been able to rent seasons 1-3 so far. Of course, she may have appeared somewhere else, but I may just be having a forgetful moment :)

Yeah, I want to find out more about Chase . . . that would be cool if he was with Kim. It was so weird watching CSI episodes where he guest starred (like Committed from CSI:LV and the Miami-NY crossover this year) :lol:

As to Mike and Jack . . . I really wasn't paying too much attention to the promo . . . I basically just got that Jack was at the President's place and was being held down by the guys there at gunpoint. Sorry . . .maybe Mike is getting suspicious of Walt, making him side with Jack's POV? I dunno . . .

This may sound sort of dumb, but who's Mandy?

Mandy was the one who blew up the plane in the first episode. She stole that photographer's ID card so the assasin could get to Palmer.

In season two, she put a chemical on Palmer's hand that made him pass out. His hand was scarred really bad after that.

Last year she returned as working with Marwan the terrorist.
She's the one who kidnapped Tony in the apartment building.

Thanks so much :D! I remember now . . . I think a character like that might come back. I mean, look at Nina. She'd still be coming back if she hadn't died :lol:

Mandy was one touch cookie! I was surprised to see her back last season, and when I saw her facial comparison on the TV monitor at the White House, I was like, oh boy! She's baaack!

Tonight's episode looks very compelling. Martha's escape is defintely worth waiting for!

Tonight's episode totally rocked. I mean totally. Great action scene with Jack and Walt, and the ending was so sad. Martha and Charles -- he deserved everything she said about him. I'll say more later.

yes yes yes yes.....it's always and always awesome to see Jack kick some serious ass....it was great to see him threaten Cummings...A+++++++++++++++++
wowowoowow

Wasn't it awkward to see Jack shaking hands with chicken president?...man, Jack's cool. That Logan guy ordered to finish off Jack in season 4, and now look at him....shamelss... I was so mad that after all that, he was doing whatever Walt asked him to do. I mean....arghhhhh
oh god..that actor is good....gets on my nerve very well...

I am soo soo impressed that things are happening so fast every episode you know. I mean 24 is always fast..but I mean big big things...hunting down the biggest mole, contacting and meeting with Mike and Aaron, the story from Cumming's side....in just half an hour..wow...that was cool.

Did you guys watch the promo for the next week??
I mean WHO THE HELL WAS THE WOMAN BEHIND THE BED???

If it is a returning character, then I can only think of two woman affiliated with 24 at the moment: Mandy and Kim.
Again, Mandy is too smart and dangerous to raise her hands and get caught by the FBI's and Kim is blonde (That woman was brunette, but Kim might dye her hair)...but neither really fits..I donno who else.

Or may be just another new female side character??

Also, I didn't hear Cumming's explanation about his patriotism properly. Could someone explain me what he was talking about...? sth like releasing the gas before it reaches Russian soil?
I only heard that much...

----------- 12:00pm - 1:00pm --------- Season 5

OMG it was Walt that ordered the assassination of David Palmer. :mad: :mad:

Ok Palmer found out too much. Too much what? :eek: :eek:

I was cheering and clapping my hands as Jack kick Walt's ass. Way to go Jack.
clapsmiley.gif
What I want to know is why aren't they interrogating Walt at CTU. :confused: Every mole
has gone thru the torture treatment there. I think it's only fair he goes there too. :rolleyes:

I thought it was kind of weird hearing Jack call Logan Mr. President. :rolleyes: Very weird. I'm so used to Jack calling David that.
Does this mean Logan has Bauer's trust? :eek: Like Palmer. Hmmm.
Bigthink2.gif

Poor Martha. She had that look of getting back at her husband. Don't blame her for being so pissed-off at him. :mad: No not one bit. :D I bet she has something up her sleeves. :rolleyes:

So was the U.S. the target all along instead of Russia? :eek: Was the terrorists using Cummings like Cummings used Spencer? :confused: How ironic it that? :lol:

I can't believe Jack still loves Audrey. :( No Jack! Don't go back to her. :mad:

I'm missing Tony. :(

Best line of the night . . .

Diane: If you don't love him, let him go.

BTW, Congrats Kiefer on winning the SAG for Best Male in a drama!
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif

--------------------------------
24reasons.jpg

Also, I didn't hear Cumming's explanation about his patriotism properly. Could someone explain me what he was talking about...? sth like releasing the gas before it reaches Russian soil?
I only heard that much...

The way I understand it, they were planning on detonating the nerve gas at the terrorist camp. That's why that guy was changing the detonation codes. Once the terrorists were eliminated, the US was going to take credit for it, therefore giving them a stronghold in the region. Somehow that would have an effect on oil, but I'd have to think out that would work. :confused:

So was the U.S. the target all along instead of Russia? Was the terrorists using Cummings like Cummings used Spencer? How ironic it that?
I think the Russian guy got pissed when he found out he was being double crossed by Cummings. So, he took the gas and changed his plan to use it in the US. He said something about knowing his true enemies and did Cummings think he could double cross him?
Does this mean Logan has Bauer's trust?
Gosh, I hope NOT! NOOOOOOOOOOOO Jack. He's a wishy washy wimpy weenie. Don't trust him.
Ok Palmer found out too much. Too much what?
He somehow found out about the gas for oil plot.
BTW, Congrats Kiefer on winning the SAG for Best Male in a drama!
I second that.

I have to come in here with my eyes closed because I dont want to know whats happening in season 5 yet, But I want to third the Congratulations To Kiefer for being such a kickass actor.

Back