Re: 24 ***may contain spoilers***

For me... I think if subject line says *spoilers for season 5* everyone who doesn't want to know anything about it, should stay away from it. That's how I feel.

Okay, I must of fell asleep or something. *grr* I have to re-watch it.

I was just speculating Spencer is up to no good. Nothing definate in the show, just a feeling I get he could be a baddie. Just wanted to know if anyone else got those vibes.

For me... I think if subject line says *spoilers for season 5* everyone who doesn't want to know anything about it, should stay away from it. That's how I feel.
hmm, I think if it an upcoming ep that has not aired , we should use spoiler space in the posts. If it has aired we can discuss the episode. If you have not watched it and don't want to be spoiled, don't come to the thread.
How about something like that?

Well, I added to one of my previous posts in this thread ***may contain spoilers*** and all the posts after that have been added with that. If we have that in the main post, it might add that just in case there is a spoiler comes up. If it says spoilers for season 5, people are going to think this thread is going to be just for season 5. :D

I just started to watch 24 this season and even though I had seen a eppy or 2 I have to say that I love this show so much. The only thing I don't like is that they felt they had to kill off Michelle. My faves on 24 are Tony, Michelle and Jack. I am a huge Tony/Michelle fan and love to read stories on them.

---------- 11am - 12pm --------- Season 5

Amazing how the Terrorists can get by security and steal under the government's noses. :lol:

Poor Martha. Why doesn't her husband believe her? :eek: And now he's sending her to a treatment center. I don't blame her for escaping. :rolleyes:

I think we all knew Spencer was the mole at CTU. :mad: Or is he telling the truth and being used by the White House without his knowledge? :eek:
He did seem uncomfortable letting the assassin in.

Whew! I'm so glad CTU believes Jack is being setup by the terrorists for killing Palmer. So, do you think the Chinese Government will go after Jack now? :eek: :eek:

I hope Tony is all right. :( First the explosion, and now gunfire. :eek: Thank god Jack saw the reflection and killed the bad guy.
clapsmiley.gif

Please I want Tony to come back and help Jack save the world.
biga.gif

Best line of the night . . .

BAUER: "I'll go get Walt Cummings myself"
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif

You bet Jack!! Get that traitor!! :mad:

-----------------------------
24reasons.jpg

I think we all knew Spencer was the mole at CTU. Or is he telling the truth and being used by the White House without his knowledge?
I think he was being used by Walt.
Poor Martha. Why doesn't her husband believe her?
Cuz her husband is a JERK! Why doesn't her assistant step up and say "uh, duh Walt was asking a bunch of questions about the document." All a moot point anyway though now that Jack knows about Walt.

So, do you think the Chinese Government will go after Jack now?
Um, I'm not sure. You would think so, but with the current storyline, I'm not sure how the writers could work it in. But hey, this is 24 anything is possible.

I hope Tony is all right. First the explosion, and now gunfire.
Tony is gonna come back and kick some butt with Jack. I just know it.

BAUER: "I'll go get Walt Cummings myself"
Watch out turdwalt :devil:

Um, I'm not sure. You would think so, but with the current storyline, I'm not sure how the writers could work it in. But hey, this is 24 anything is possible.

Oh yeah!! Anything is absolutely possible! :eek:

IMHO, "24" is the best show on television!!!!!
clapsmiley.gif

You know I didn't even mention "Cubby the cup" I hope it survived the bomb blast. :lol:
Wake up Tony. :(

TonyandJack150x1138.jpg

You know I didn't even mention "Cubby the cup" I hope it survived the bomb blast.
The cup must survive! :D Tony can't loose Michelle and the cup. That would be horrible. :eek:

yooohooo...what an hour it was.
I knew Spencer was upto no good...oh yeah his intention was to serve the chicken president...well he got served. Chloe kicked ass...

I was sooo soo impressed that they got the lead (biggest mole for now), Walt, in just fifth hour. I thought they'd fool around more.

Poor Audrey....I don't really care for her...but Jack does..,so poor Audrey...

The best Scene: When Jack pushed the scissor into the assassin's neck.....
I was jumping up and down yellling "smack him, Jack,..smack him"...hehe...
Jack's so cool.

Hey everyone! I'm almost as big a 24 fan as I am CSi, so I thought I'd check this thread out :)

Don't you think CTU should have gotten better at detecting moles by now? :confused: There was Nina, a couple more whose names I unfortunately forget, and now Spencer . . . although, since Spencer was sent from the White House, I guess CTU can be cut a little slack :lol:

Anyone else waiting to see how they play out the unavoidable Diane and Audrey confrontation about Jack? I'm not too find of either character (I think Kate was the best potential love interest for Jack, but that's just me :cool:), but I'm interested as to how this turns out.

I agree. After all the moles they have had at CTU, they should be better at detecting them by now. They have all of this access to be able to track terrorists but they can't find a mole within their own office. What's that all about. Must be pretty easy to get a job there. :lol:

I believe Spencer's story that the white house sent him. I don't think he thought he was doing anything wrong. He was just the idiot they got to do their dirty work.

As for the Diane/Audrey thing. Audrey gets on my nerves. Here she was with Jack and when her estranged hubby turns up she suddenly wants to work things out with him. Stupid woman. I think Jack should stick with Diane and her son. I never thought Audrey and Jack were a good match of course I also didn't think Jack and Terri were a good match either.

I don't understand why Martha's assistant never said anything about Walt questioning her about what Martha was looking for. Wouldn't that seem like some important info to share? Can't wait til Jack gets over there and kicks some more butt.

I think Evelyn (I think that's the name of Martha Logan's assistant-correct me if I'm wrong) is probably frightened about what to do. Even though Martha is a bit on the weird side (though I have begun to rather enjoy watching her character), she feels loyalty toward her employer, as was shown when she covered up so that she could look for the transcript of the phone conversacion with David Palmer. However, she knows that people like Walt, who are higher up on the food chain, could probably make life miserable for her. I think she may feel maybe even slightly threatened by Walt, causing her to not want to mention exactly what happened.

On a side note, did anyone else think for sure that she was going to kill herself when she locked herself in the bathroom?

When she left for the bathroom, I was thinking maybe she took her cellphone or sth with her in the restroom and would contact someone; someone who'd listen to her. But, when Logan opened the door to find total silence, I was a bit confused, for I didn't think she'd kill herself..(well, I don't think the show is done with her character, so..)...but,it was obvious that tptbs wanted us to think that she committed suicide or at least tried to do so.

I also think that Spencer was fooled by the White House source ie. Walter, but I wouldn't say that he is an idiot...after all White House has to be given more priority over CTU...esp when he was hired to do so. Poor guy thought he was doing his duty.

And did you guys catch the promo? Can somebody guess why Jack was yelling at Mike? He was saying sth like "Who did you tell?" and Mike said, "no one, Jack," or sth like that.

Re: Audrey vs Diane. I could not care less. Yeah, both women are not good enough for Jack. I don't care about Audrey, but I was sympathetic towards her situation regarding Paul. I think anyone in her position would do the same thing she did. Even Jack...esp Jack. See..how rigorously he protects his daughter and tried to protect his wife. Sure he can die for his country, but it is tougher to let someone you love die. Well, Audrey understood the situation in the end.

So, I guess they'll bring back Kim Bauer. I don't really like her either...She always creates problem for Jack...but well,...that's all 24 is about...so bring it on.

No, I never thought for one minute that Martha was going to kill herself. I thought she was gonna get out of there. She's not gonna let this go without a fight.

Saying Spencer was "just the idiot they got" was just a phrase to say why he did what he did. I didn't say he was an idiot. CTU should know more than the white house and like I said before, if they did better background checks they would know where their employees come from. There was no reason for the white house to send anyone over there. That was just Walt's way of getting someone in there.

It would be a pretty boring show if there weren't moles and lots of bad guys and main characters getting killed. I am also glad to see Jack's daughter back. I don't feel she creates problems for Jack. After all, she is his daughter. If the bad guys know that of course they are going to involve her in some way to get Jack to do what they want. Isn't that the easiest way to blackmail someone, to involve their children?

I don't think it is going to be so much Audrey VS Diane for Jack. I think it's going to be more of Audrey and Diane being a little jealous of each other and trying to figure out what kind of relationship the other had with Jack. Audrey had her chance with Jack and blew it to get back together with her hubby that she hadn't seen in a long time. I know she was mad at Jack for saving the bad guy over Paul but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the overall good. Frankly, I thought the Jack/Audrey/Paul storyline was unnecessary last season.

Are they really bringing Kim back? I haven't heard of many spoilers for the rest of the season. I'm not a huge Kim fan, but if it's crucial to how the day plays out, then sure, why not. Poor Jack, though, if she's going to be subjected to an evil terrorist-type plan (if that's what happens to her, which usually does :)):( Along with all of his other personal stuff (ie, Audrey, Diane, and Derek), it's going to get pretty hard for him to save the world with only a paperclip and a piece of string :lol:. (I am a big Jack fan, but it's just so fun to make fun of him just a bit :lol:)

Back