#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

*laughs* THAT IS a good one
I was thinking of a song (again off the pretty woman soundtrack) by Go west that says "I'll get over you I know I will I'll pretend my Ships not sinking and I'll tell myself I'm over you cause i'm the king of wishful thinking"
That kind of reminds me of how Nick must feel BUT it also reminds me of alot of us we're all sitting here Pretending our ship hasnt sunk (cause well truthfully none of us believe it as) so it fits

CSIannalysse said:
ollieuan said:
Psh. Most of you guys aren't old. Try being here when there barely WAS a Snickers thread! The first one wasn't very active. We'd go days without posts. It was quite depressing. :lol:

I still remember the name...He Said, she Said--Nick and Sara

It was more of a "can you see this happening?" thread than it was a shipper thread, anyway.

I miss FoxRox. She was awesome. :(

Ollieuan, I actually remember that thread! I think I might've posted in it once. :lol: I miss FoxRox too, where'd she go? :(

I'd have to agree with what you other Snickeroonies have said; the *Force* urges me to believe that our ship shall canonise, and I'm deeply under the thrall of the Snicker Side of the Force. :)

Sara is confused, Nick is old fashioned. Sara doesn't know if he's her type, Nick wont go for it until he knows she likes him. Quite confusing stuff, but who the hell ever said that love was simple? :lol:

Awww guys I´m still here!! It´s just that at my office- new job- they won´t let me go online on "non-work-related-sites" (seriously they scan our surfing). But since today is Sunday.. :D
I still try and come here weekends and nights cause S6 may have SUCKED majorly (except Rash and GumDrops of course) but my faith in Snickers is still strong!!
I´m happy to see so many of the old-timers are still around and so many newbies join EVEN after that ***** finale.

LOVE the new thread name btw!

Suggestions for 701; how the writers can avoid those sharks: *it was just a figment of Grissom´s imagination*..or..*Sara wises up FAST*.

Really I feel in a Snickerific mood today, cause have you read the new TVGuide?? Well just get a hold of it cause it´s all good for Snickers. Oh! And tv.com did a poll...also gave me hope! Let´s just say viewers out there are NOT happy about the latest turn of events! I´m sooo curious how tptb are gonna work this out!!

CSIannalyse and ollieuan I think you two should get an award for STARTING AND STAYING with this thread through all this! I only came in after you guys set it up! Keep up the good work and may the force always be with you :lol:
Early days

^^^Yeah I've seen the tv guide and I was happy with it as well. At least TPTB know they have to do something.

And mariel read and reviewed!

Since eye sex pics are in today....

click

someone want to give us poor peeps that are behind here in aus a little insight as to what was said in the TV guide? if its too GSR bashing (i can only hope) PM me it :D lol

alright PMing you two. :)

eta: to anyone else who wants it just PM me..

R&R'd your fics SSS and mariel liked both of them :D

and I read the TVguide too, at least some one cares!!

But we need to send letters to them though, becouse they still will not mention Snickers any where!

hehe very amusing articles... just sums up everything... snort daddy issues snort.

cough

Thanks for the reviews guys!

Er... about the TV Guide... can someone fill me in? PM me too please, lol.

Thanks for the RR guys
I to heard about the Tv Guide article I havent read it myself but Lets just say there is ALOT of people against the finale and what happened which is a very good thing We'll either come back in the Season Premier and its someones dream (Please God Please) OR Sara will Break up with Grissom midway through
Either way I'd be happy and we'd eventually get Snicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back