#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

See I dont know I think MAYBE tptb could give us Snicker just because I've heard from SO many people from other ships that they would be More okay if and when Snicker happens they'd deal they'd turn into Snickers (I heard this from Sandle fans,Swarrick Fans,Catnip Fans and even a few Adult GSR Fans)
whereas GSR really made them mad and they couldnt become GSR
so My personal opinion is they could get away with Snicker and it wouldnt hurt the show

I see what you are saying and I agree completely.

Snickers is such a "cutesy" couple that you can't really hate it. At the same time, Nick and Sara have enough history, chemistry, and similarities that a sustainable, long-term relationship for the two would not be OOC. Even non-fans could deal with it, and possibly even embrace it.

However, many other ships do not have this. Ill concede that GSR has had some cutesy moments in the past, but they are much fewer than Snickers. This basically divides the fanbase into "those that see it" and "those that don't." There isn't as much gray area as there is with Snickers. This is why the finale alienated so many viewers. Basically, they picked the worst possible pairing to "canonize."

For example, I could definitely live with Sandle being canonized. If a good match for Nick showed up, I could live with him seeing her (I guess Wendy is the only viable option at this point, but she's Greg's :D). Nothing will ever surpass Snickers in my eyes, and I'll be disappointed if the pairing is never explored, but I could live with other pairings.

So it bothers me when GSR shippers say I'm a disgruntled Snickers fan. Because I'm not. I could certainly accept other pairings (just not theirs :devil: ).

I agree I was actually having this very discussion with a Sandle Friend of mine she told me if Snicker happened she'd be okay with it (but she wasnt with GSR) and I told her that yes i'm primarily a Snicker shipper BUT if Sandle happened I'd be okay with that to

yes i would be a little teed f sandles happend but i wouldn't care as much....because she's not with grissom, andyone but grissom is a dream to me :)

Guys, can we move on from the TV Guide topic and the anti GSR comments and instead get back to the Snickers love please. Thanks. :)

hi guys!

could someone pm the article please? pretty please :)

some eye sex :D

^^That's beautiful :)

And thanks IlovemySNICKERS! The timeline is so far from done yet but we're getting there :D

speaking of the timeline If anyone has any snickers pictures/items they want on the webpage you can send it to me at snickers1@cogeco.ca.
Cofi, do you think season 1 is complete?
Snickerish, in "the Finger"
SARA: (wondering) It's a bit of a coincidence, though, don't you think?
Catherine just showing up at the diner. It's not like she knew I was going to
be there.

NICK: I knew.
just the way Nick said "I knew"

rwf05 said:
speaking of the timeline If anyone has any snickers pictures/items they want on the webpage you can send it to me at snickers1@cogeco.ca.
I think so.. I'm not sure though lol. And I'll think of something to send. :)
Oh and I haven't seen all of season 2 so any help is greatly appreciated. Some say it's the most snickerish season. Is that true?

I just watched Cats in the Cradle and there were a couple scenes that were snickerish, unfortunately its in looks between nick and sara, not in really anything said so I am not sure how to write it.
Come on everyone, whats your fav season 2 moment :)

^^ Yeah... a lot of snicker scenes are in TEH LOOKS, how do we write that lol. Like in Cats in the Cradle, they were talking about bombs and Nick gazes at her and says, "I thought you knew everything." Then Sara smiles and blushes.

I just remembered, this was in Season 1. When did Sara say, "I'm glad you made it.." or something like that cause Nick was late?

rwf05 said:
I just watched Cats in the Cradle and there were a couple scenes that were snickerish, unfortunately its in looks between nick and sara, not in really anything said so I am not sure how to write it.
Come on everyone, whats your fav season 2 moment :)
easilt cats in the cradle is my fave season 2 snicker ep. i luv the scene in the garage where they are going through the bomb components.

oh and precious metal, once again in jumpsuits, so hot haha

cofi_shot said:
rwf05 said:
I think so.. I'm not sure though lol. And I'll think of something to send. :)
Oh and I haven't seen all of season 2 so any help is greatly appreciated. Some say it's the most snickerish season. Is that true?
Well, it is quite snickerish, yeah.

Um... from the top of my head:
Chaos Theory - they do the hand thingy. (this scene, for those who don't remember it)
Bully for You - he tells her she smells.. very sexy haha.
Scuba Doobie Doo - they ask Grissom to go get breakfast with them, Grissom says no, they go with the two of them I reckon.
Organ Grinder - Nick says Sara's busted, she turns around and smiles at him.
You've Got Male - "You gotta get out more."
Felonious Monk - Nick tells Sara he hates to take his shoes off, Sara smiles <--- I love that scene lol.
Cats in the Cradle - the blushy part, etc.
Cross Jurisdictions - Sara tries to subtly ask Nick about his sex life, lol.

There aren't all that important, but still loveable. :)

Oh, and don't forget the wink Sara gave Nick in Sex, Lies and Larvae (season 1).

okay, so this is OTish, but I recently watched 4x02 and I found this funny :D

CATHERINE: Whoa, this isn't half bad for college kids.
SARA: Yeah. Why live in a one-room flea bag when you can pool your resources and live like this.
CATHERINE: Hey, how 'bout it: You, me, Warrick, Nick, Grissom ...
SARA: (shakes her head) Oh, nnn ... Not Grissom.

-end OT-

that "blushy part" in CitC is so one of my favorite scenes

Mariel That picture is hilarious, What exactly is Nick looking at lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back