#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

since episode 4

2. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Thanks LittleMissSnark! I just edited it in. Updated List.

mariel that pic is too cute. Ah smiling couple... They look so happy :D

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi Girls!!!! :D

I just wanted to say that................ I LOVE SNICKERS!!!

Ok but seriously, I think I first thought they were a couple... wait, to be honest I never thought they were together on the show, I just thought they flirted like crazy and would (will) get together on the show, and I still think it, but in the case that they got together and we didn't see it on the show, I would have to say "Gum Drops", definitely that one, and it was when they stayed in the motel ;)

any way love the pics, they are way too cute, and they will get together in the next season ;)

4. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

Psh. Most of you guys aren't old. Try being here when there barely WAS a Snickers thread! The first one wasn't very active. We'd go days without posts. It was quite depressing. :lol:

I still remember the name...He Said, she Said--Nick and Sara

It was more of a "can you see this happening?" thread than it was a shipper thread, anyway.

I miss FoxRox. She was awesome. :(

5. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

Looks absolutely beautiful. But...being my nitpicky pop-culture self... I want to point out that Sara the song sings is "One Way or Another" by Blondie to Nick in Too Tough to Die. Don't worry about it, though, I know so much about pop-culture it's ridiculous.

Anyways...I'm looking over Season 1 and finding myself asking "Wow...should I count suchandsuch as a Snickers moment or not?"

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

little misssnark i just have to say i love your banner, and i tank cofi_shot for mine :)

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

You're welcome ;)

haha I forgot the title LMAO! I'll change it. Feel free to correct me anytime. ;)

Yeah it's the same for me. Kinda confusing what to include as shippy or not, cause all they gotta do is look at each other and ding ding ding shippy moment :lol:

8. LittleMissSnark

Hee! Thanks. It's in a scene from Suckers, and I just love Nick's face in it! Gotta thank cofi for mine, too, though. I can't even cut in a straight line, yet she can do excellent work every day and twice on Sundays.

Oh, yeah, it's nothing about the song title, but sometimes I'm so crazy about music I can name a song over twenty years old, the album, and the year it came out within the first three chords. I gotta attribute it to my mother messing with me during my learning stages....

And I gotta say double-true about the looks, too. I was looking at Evaluation Day and they share the BEST look while Greg is leaning over onto the microscope to analyze peanuts. I sat there like "Uhhh...should I count that?" I guess I could attribute it to my shipper-mind!

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

okay I had always thought they were a couple from the first ep I saw (believe me I was confused when I found out they werent)
    BUT as for thier secret relationship I use to think End of Season Five (remember her emotions in "Grave Dangers") all of this past Season but ugh WTG kind of ruined that for me
    Now I agree with I think it was Cofi_Shot that said they'll get together the minute she breaks up with Grissom and it wont be a secret (If it is it wont be for long)

11. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Grr...i was so going to watch CSI tonight, i just love watching reruns, but my freaking satellite couldn't get a signal!!! I was so mad!!!

nicksarafan2...greatly enjoyed the pics!! They sure put a smile on my face! :D

and sadly, tonight, i can't seem to think of any good snicker scenes from season 1 that hasn't already been mentioned.

12. LittleMissSnark

Continuing my badass streak of articles in the Timeline, I'd like to add:

• 1.22, Evalutation Day -- After being partnered with Nick, Sara gets giddy and punches Nick playfully and yells "Road Trip!"; When Grissom tells Sara Nick changed cases, she sighs, "Bummer..."

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

sara loves him, he just doesn't know it <333

14. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

Or vice versa ;) Or they both are in love with each other, and their both in denial. Or that they're too chicken to cross the line. Or one thinks the other one might think he/she's not good enough for him/her.

It's quite a universe, really. :lol: Ahhh, fics...

15. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

My personal opinion is that they love eachother but are to afraid to admit it
    in Sara's case she's been hurt by love so many times she figures being with Grissom would be easy (maybe because deep down she knows she doesnt love him and that its just a crush if they break up she'd be the one hurting him... if that makes sense) but being with Nick would complicate things and she doesnt want to ruin thier friendship or like the line of the song "Tangled" "I know that its confusing you but I cant stand the thought of using you" she thinks if shes with him she'd only wind up hurting him somehow so she's taking the easy way out
    For Nick, I think its not so much that he's in Denial cause I think he knows he loves her, its that He doesnt think She loves him and he's doing the honorable thing and waiting for her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.