#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

lol

or mabey he loves her but he thinks that she doesn't know but she really does love him but she doesn't know that he thinks that she doesn't know, so thats why she trys to get him but he doesn't respond but really he loves her, he just doesn't know that she's out to get him and she doesn't know that he loves her

conplacated love <333 :)

2. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

Word on that, CSI3Snickers . Honestly...they've sunk into this casual, flirty relationship that serves for all the right reasons.

Are either of them ever angsting or brooding over the other? No.

Are they smiling almost all the time? Yes.

And every time I look for new things to add to this timeline, I think to myself "GOD remind me, why aren't they in a relationship again? And, who is responsible for this and can I sue?"

If Snickers doesn't actually canonize, I swear on everything that this will be the absolute #1 classic potential-relationship. They just work so well together, even if TPTB dances around the whole relationship for the rest of the series it would be completely illogical to not explore that chemistry.

But, of course, I'm a staunch believer that they will canonize. They're just too right to not be together.

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I agree with You LMS
    thats why most people Love this Ship (and people from other ships even admit that ITS the one that will be Canon later) its NOT Angsty I mean they might harbor feelings for eachother and Hide it but they Flirt with eachother to Its like they are Both trying to let the other Know exactly How they feel
    I also think we'll Get our ship It might take some time But it will happen

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

for me snickers is the feeling of all guts

5. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I'm sure Snickers will canonize, just maybe not as soon as we'd hoped because of you know wht, but i'm not worried. my motto: "GSR might have gone canon but Snickers will never die!"

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

niceley said my friend
    remember....

DONT DREAM ABOUT SNICKERS, BECAUSE DREAMS ALWAYS COME NIGHTMARES

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

thanks and same to you.

8. Misery

Misery Pathologist

OK, first, the name of the song is very important, IMO. Since we had some continuity in Viva las Vegas when alien pries said: "She's gonna getcha." I particulary love his choice of words - same as the song she was singing.

Second, I think Sara is kind of confused. I mean,in a way, maybe she thinks that Nick is not someone who fits the profile of the guy she could be with. BTW, that's always the first mistake. :) But, I think she questioned herself on more occasions than one. There was never real angst between them, and it's obvious that she's into that.
    As for Nick, I think that he would make a move on her if he didn't think that she will reject him. He knows about Grissom and he's not the type of a guy who would make a move on his friends' girl.

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

they cant chose what they want, i think sara is confused. she thinks she likes grissom because at first she did but what she might not know is that she got over him a long time ago, but with nick she doesn't know that when she moved on she moved on to nick, and nick knows that he thinks that he has something with sara but like brass said "he is a old fashoned man" he wont make a ove until he knows that she likes him back so he wont turn out to be a jack ass like the ones in the bars who ask "so whats your sign" , they are in love, they just dont know it

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

see I pretty much agree with all of you
    I think Sara is more or less confused ,we Have to understand she may not understand love completely because of her family life growing up, I think she took what she was feeling for Grissom (and the Fatherly way he treated her in the past) For real love because she didnt know any better But Now she's starting to realize she loves Nick
    thats why IF this GSR Isnt a dream (because I"m REALLY hoping it is) I think that it wont Last long and Sara will be doing the Breaking up
    as for it Being Canon SEE I dont think it is TO ME a Ship isnt Canon until it last till the series is over (which we know GSR wont) to me THAT ship could be ours (I could see ours lasting when the show ends)

11. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Ollieuan, I actually remember that thread! I think I might've posted in it once. :lol: I miss FoxRox too, where'd she go? :(

I'd have to agree with what you other Snickeroonies have said; the *Force* urges me to believe that our ship shall canonise, and I'm deeply under the thrall of the Snicker Side of the Force. :)

Sara is confused, Nick is old fashioned. Sara doesn't know if he's her type, Nick wont go for it until he knows she likes him. Quite confusing stuff, but who the hell ever said that love was simple? :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's a really late Congrats to the new thread!! Man I feel old too I've only been on here since last August and that was like the ending of Thread #4 and I remember asking CSIVixen about the name...Leather or Lace haha. Anyways I always thought they were a coupel in season one or season 4. And it woudl be impossible for them not to be a couple now..the whole finale thing was so a dream :p

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I agree with you IGS in my eyes the whole thing will always be a Dream (more like a nightmare)
    I just wrote my very first Angsty songfic (it turns out okay in the end) I wrote three angsty songfics but the first three suck Later on I'm going back to my usual Romanticy ones
    but for now here the Link to the LATEST
    Snickers Angst

14. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Ooh, Snicker angst, will read :D and I also agree with all of you girls on the ship.

I think Dido said it best in her song:

I will go down with this ship
    I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be

That's one of my fave songs :D

ok good night all :D

15. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

oh i luv that song too, never noticed how well it fits shipping haha.

cept snickers aint going down :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.