#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

Seriously...that's probably the most flirtatious episode between the two of them, in both quantity and quality. I love it.

Oh, and I wanted to let y'all know that I have a new chapter story up on FF.net!

It's called One Way Love

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think!

Hello all :D

and I must agree that yesh(Mutts) there was a whole lot of foreshadowing in 'Whosyourmama....er sorry Rashomama' there was a lot of it and it was just too cute :D

i'm still rooting for my choice, "She Needed His Hands" I love that line :D

oh and I was watching 'Frasier' today and well Niles and Daphne are a great Snickers couple :D there like Snickers, although Nick is nothing like Niles, still i thought that made since :D

oh and I already used in a fic i'm going to post soon, but the Queen Song 'You're My Best Friend' is a good snickers song, the line: 'your my sunshine, and I want to tell you I really love you' it's just a cute song :D

I think that in a later ep when we do get Snicker
the scenes in Rashomama will be revisited (Like we'll find out what we Saw was there WAS there if that makes sense)
Because its hard to Not pick up on the Snicker forshadowing on that episode (though for me Most Eps that have even a inkling of Snicker is like that)

didn't you notice that rashomama was a snickers episode and time of your death was a -sigh- gsr episode?? i just wanted to point out that snickers forshadowing comes before gsr and plus i wanted this thread to be before the others

Yeah it was a completly Snickers Episode, and may I ask will they re air 'Dog Eat Dog' ? I never got to see the whole episode and I wonder if the'll play it in reruns?

any way that's just my talking :D

Good night all :D

rashomama was a good snickers episode but you still can't beat viva las vegas....love the scene when nick and sara are in the chapel....

For me Rashomama is definetely the ep that screams Snickers the most.
It's great how everytime when the flashbacks end, here come Nick and Sara. :D And the ep opens and closes with Snickers. I like it even better because the ep is pretty unique by it self. And it is the first ep where we see Nick with his short hair, and him undressed. :D Now, nothing can beat that. :D

i loved both those epsiodes. even though i'm still kinda fuzzy on the details with rashomama...it was probably the way i saw it.

but my favorite snickers moments were probably in pledging mr. johnson. that's when i first started to really see this ship.

Misery said:
It's great how everytime when the flashbacks end, here come Nick and Sara. :D And the ep opens and closes with Snickers. I like it even better because the ep is pretty unique by it self. And it is the first ep where we see Nick with his short hair, and him undressed. :D Now, nothing can beat that. :D
So true! :lol:

Oh PMJ. One of the best ever. Sara checking out shirtless Nick is priceless. ;)

i love Rashomama too, and remember on Spellbound, even if both wasn't there, there were a dog named Sneakers if i remember correctly :lol: foreshadowing :D

And i agree for PMJ: that one was full of snicker :D

csikicksurass said:

what about to up the anti insead of taking the paper out of his pants she takes his pants entirely ;)

that can be arrange :devil:
and check the snicker scenario its really great you can joined. and it is filled with nice snickerrish mini story or you could say mini fan fic. :) :D
see it for yourself.

LittleMissSnark said:
Seriously...that's probably the most flirtatious episode between the two of them, in both quantity and quality. I love it.

Oh, and I wanted to let y'all know that I have a new chapter story up on FF.net!

It's called One Way Love

Don't hesitate to tell me what you think!

lms i've read it and reviewed it. so cute really
update soon girl mwaah :) ;)

YAY!!! I FINALLY WORKED OUT HOW TO USE LJ AND CAN NOW POST MY FICS!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

i'm starting with going home agen lol, hopefully ill be able to finish posting the series haha. hope you can all read and comment. ill update regularly!!!

link to my LJ
also posted at the nicksara com

a good snickers scene is when sara is trying to pull the rail thingy off the bathroom wall and nick has to pull it off for her....forget what episode it was...but i do love that moment...

The ep is "Last Laugh"

and yes...that whole scene is unbelievably adorable.

I think I have a half dozen or so scenes where I've seriously yelled at the TV

"MY GOD! Why aren't they TOGETHER yet?"

Congratulations on mastering the elusive LJ, heart . I'll be sure to check it regularly for new stories!

I think I have a half dozen or so scenes where I've seriously yelled at the TV

"MY GOD! Why aren't they TOGETHER yet?"

i had to yell that in my head because im the only smart one who loves snickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back