#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

^Lol!
They didn't show much of Greg's reaction to Nick and Sara's convo on that scene hahhah

Come on, I mean we all know that Greg had eyes for Sara for the longest time and Nick.... we all know that hahahah.

What would it look like if Sara left the room instead of Nick, ei? HAhahahah....

*it's a slow day for me, people. forgive me hahahah*

LMS that was AWESOME!!! i really loved it, it was adorable. the way you captured the emotions and everything was spot on, and i luved the ending, the last two lines were gold!!!

chaostheory08 said:
They didn't show much of Greg's reaction to Nick and Sara's convo on that scene hahhah
Not only in that scene. Remember when Sara was narrating her story, Nick kept on reacting on stuff she was saying and she would respond to him (like when Sara mentioned the gibberish talk between Nick and the bridesmaids, and when she flirted with the best man). They were teasing each other, and Greg... well he was just there. Minding his own business. lmao. Love Greg, he might be for snickers cause apparently he already lost his crush on Sara. I think Eric Szmanda mentioned that in one interview.

eta: Congrats LMS! You know I loved it; I voted for it lol.

i love eric szmanda/greg sanders i keep getting greg on what csi is you, i think i keep getting him because i said i like rock, and i like a good laugh (well i took a diffent test then the one they have here)

anyway it seemed like greg wasn't paying attention because he moved on or he noticed a little spark between nick and sara, well not a spark but you know...lightning

Weee!! I feel loved even more now!!

Heh...I love Rashomama (It just so happened to be the episode that aired exactly on my 16th birthday!) and all the awesome scenes it has!

If I remember correctly, whenever we saw Greg's reactions, they were always little smirks or eyerolls of the playful sort.

IMO, I think that Greg has realized Sara is that girl just out of his reach, though he loves hanging out with her. He knows what's going on between Nick and Sara, and I assume he always has. Greg knows all.

Since it just came around, I forced one of my non-CSI watching friends to watch Rashomama, and she's now officially convinced that Sara and Nick just need to get down already and get it over with. She says they have too much flirtation not to just sleep together and get it done.

Lemme just say that this proves that ANYONE can see the Nick/Sara thing, even people who rarely watch the show. And...I think that counts for something over here!

well greg is a pycic so he can tell what kind of things are going on in there heads, no matter how weird things get :D

I think if Greg wasnt in the room something would have happened between Nick and Sara
but Greg definetly knows something is going on I could see him as being the one who hooks them up if they dont ever realize it themselves

i can also see it, he is like the really really really rediculasly good looking younger brother of nick or sara who wants then to be happy so yeah i can see im hoolking them up, and if he did he would be THE best hooker upper (aren't you glad i said upper ;) )

Heh, Greg.... Really Really Ridiculously Good-looking? Amen to that one! I can so get behind that.

I think Greg also has a lot of respect for Nick...so I'm pretty sure if there were anyone to oust him in taking Sara's heart, I think he'd be cool with it if it was Nick. He'd be dissappointed in not being able to get his girl, but I think he'd know Nick earned Sara's well-sought-after affections fair and square.

Aw I like Greg :D I know someone just like him, and I too see that he wants Nick and Sara to be together, and he does look up to Nick, he always has, and Sara well she was just a crush, he's moved on and so Nick and Sara will not bother him :D

oh and LMS I will read your story soon :D

and it's funny Sara wasn't my fave character until I watched the show more and I saw that she was just very protective of her self and her feelings which is why she's the way she is, but I like her now, and Nick makes her more likable, because he makes her smile and happy :)

and my fave characters in this order are Nick, Sara, Greg, Brass, Catherine, Warrick, Grissom (it depends on how he makes me feel that day, sometimes he lower), and then the rest fallow :)

greg and nick are like bros, greg being the younger one, always looking up to him like you said and always happy to see him, well im lying, they arent like bros because that would be a downer since i ship them but he does look up to him and he wants the best for him so i think greg would be more then alright with nick and sara, but it would be cute if nick asked greg what he thought since he did have a crush on her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back