#1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written off

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Re: #1 Fave Ship - Nick/Sara - #18 Chemistry cant be written

*waves to OohSnickers* welcome back!

As for what Nick would do for Sara to celebrate her birthday, he's a romantic so I think he would bake her a cake and give her a cute romantic gift, like a teddy! :devil:

Personally, I think that Grissom would probably forget her birthday because he got wrapped up in his work...but Nick actually cares about Sara, so even if he did get bogged down at work, he would never forget her birthday! :) And this, dear children, is just one of the many reasons Nick and Sara belong together :)

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

hey miss yoda!!! it's hermione granger and harry potter on my avie :lol: that scene is from harry potter and the globlet of fire :D

3. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Yeah, Grissom doesn't seem like the kind of guy to remember birthdays unlike our Nick.

OT: sissi59100 - I love your icon because I'm an avid Harry/Hermione lover in denial too.

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i think nick would notice that the other forgot and then organise a surprise party :D

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

mabey nick would get her one of these things for sara

-a chem set to bring back old memories
    -butter and toast :D
    -or a lace teddy (well that would be for him and i think i just made this thread 14A witch means im not aloud on it cause im 13 until october 22)

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I agree with Krystal on the romantic thing
    He definetly wouldnt forget the "date" would start off at the diner he'd buy her Dinner ,then they'd walk along the strip and maybe even end up at Lake mead at some point or another
    He'd do his best to make her Birthday but the Best its ever been
    I cant believe Jorja's 38 though she soo doesnt look it (though I"m nearly 34 and I dont look it so *shrugs*)
    Back In september (because remember Sara's birthday is in Sept) I had written a Birthday fic for Sara but I cant find it If I do i'll post it

7. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hello :D!!!

It's 10:24 right now, so Happy Birthday Jorja :D hope George did something nice ;) or for that matter all the cast members, but mostly George :D and before i knew her age a little wile ago I thought she was like 29, 30, she looks good.

and I like all of your ideas for fics, I will try to write something :D

and as for the birthday thing, since Nick is a doll and is so sweet, i think he'd do something sweet and simple, but it would mean the world to her :D

for instance on 'Smallville' in the first season, when Clark missed Lana's birthday by accident, and he remembered that she liked drive in movies, so by the end Clark set up a drive in movie screen by the barn, she loved it, it was really cute and sweet, I liked that :D

So Nick would do something like that for her :D

see i stayed in, if not behind, the PG-13 line ;)

and I'm 20 years old 21 in October, weird I feel so old :lol:

any way: Snickers: most satisfying ;)

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

im 14 in october and i make nearly all the threads 18A... but it's by accident, and what i said about nick getting her a teddy, i was wrong. That would be sara's b day preasant for nick *duh* and if she's mad it would be leather not lace :devil:

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

SL
    I love your ideas and I agree I can see Nick being like that
    or giving her a candle lit dinner he's romantic that way
    Sara would love it so much as well I mean who cant resist a romantic, caring guy
    oh we're giving away our ages now ( SL You're 21 really I thought you were older)
    I'll be 34 in september *Hangs head in shame* I know I know I dont look it but I will be

10. LittleMissSnark

LittleMissSnark Prime Suspect

Wow...now all of a sudden I feel old, too! Which is weird...I just turned 16 three months ago! And, also, I think that's still kind of funny, since I write like I'm...I dunno...older, I guess?

Maybe it's due to my borderline-OCD grammar nitpickiness....

Hah! The lace teddy idea would be so funny. Especially if it totally came out of the blue and was just lying there on the analysis table:

"Nick, what's that?"

"Your present."

"Black....lace....teddy?"

"It's the Cadillac of lingerie"

"I don't know whether to punch you in the arm or seduce you where you stand..."

"I'd prefer the latter, thanks!"

Sorry.....rambling and daydreaming...everyone please continue!

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

omg why is it people think 30's and 40's are old, i know i cant be saying it becuase well im not even old enough to see some movies without a guide 18 or over but still you peeps are not old i already had a fight about this over at the canadian thread :D, and nicky would be give a sweet presant like (and dont worrie ill try to try and keep it pg13 even though that doesn't exsit in edmonton it's 14a in e town)

i know people think of this as cheep but i think it's one of the nicest presants a person can give, if a person known eachother for a long time like nick and sara i think it's sweet that nick would give sara a old picture of them in a loverly picture frame to remmind them of old memories

12. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

SSS you thought I was older, that's funny, though I get that a lot, people think I'm older than I am, not because of my looks, because i look young, but because I act very mature around every one :D

actually it's funny when I told my friend Matt my age only a couple weeks after meeting him, he ws surprised, he's 27, but looks younger, so when he l told me his age I was shocked to :D
    and this brings me to my next statement: Age ain't nothing but a number :D
    my mom said that age picked an age she liked, and always thinks of her self as that age, so as long as we all don't act our age, we will be very happy :D
    oh and if I was older, I'd be married by now, i plan on that ;)

oh and to make this post Snickery, 'Pledging Mr. Johnson' was on today, cute snickerness :D

ok back to the topic :D

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I'll be legal come September but that didn't stop me from reading, not to mention writing.... material. Come on, add a wee bit spice lol...

Anyway, Nick forgets Sara's birthday? Oh no, bad Nicky! I mean, they all can forget but for sure, it'll break Sara's heart if he forgets. Grr.... Hm, what can he do to make it up to her? Uh... it's hard to think of a tame situation honestly lol. It can start out innocently but it ends .... there hahaha. Pardon my overworked brain.

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

age doesn't matter, people think im the youngest person at the sight and i dont think i am, there is so much smut in the world these days that little girls babies are comming with eyeliner, ooo mommy can you buy me that so i can look like a little slut, i want to be just like you :lol: im just kidding i where eyeliner but then again i am a teenager

back to the topic :D

i love pleading mr my last name (johnson) it was snickers at the very beginging

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^There are a lot of episodes where it's Snickers from the beginning.

TPTB should write an episode where they actually mention it's a character's birthday. Sara's Sept 16, right? *mine's on the 17th hahahah*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.