*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashomama is a great episode. Shirtless Nicky, that was yum. :D

Lynn caught Nick looking at Cath's ass when they're watching the wedding video. Like that's a big shock. :lol:

It's cute when she rubs his back:

And then the playful hit:

Oh look, my naughtiness is back Mo. YAY!
Nice! I knew it couldn't stay away for very long bud! ;) It's not possible! :lol:

Shirtless Nicky...*drools...* Yummy! :devil:

Yeah big shock indeed...what's shocking is that she doesn't stare at it more! :lol: :devil:

That's another great icon Kels! Purty! :D

She stares, she's just harder to catch, for some reason she let us catch everything in the finale.. what's that bitch up to?

*shoves cake in Mo's face* Happy Birthday, Mo, I LOVE YOU!

She rubs his back longer then just "friends" would.

I think she's finally...FINALLY tired of hiding it from everyone! I was talking to her last night...okay so she was sitting on my back threatening to whack me if I came near Nicky again but that's beside the point...cuz somewhere in there she told me they're together and that they were going to announce it anytime now! :D

*Licks cake off her face and grins!* Thanks honey bun! Wub ya back! ;)

They do everything more than just "friends" would! :devil:

Cath: hmm such a sweet ass, can't wait to play with that later :devil:

ooh you got the "sit on back and threatened" speech too? I got that one the other day, wicked!

Are you sure she wasn't doing that to tease you? She does that one too, she's EVIL!.. and everyone wonders where Nicky gets his smartass attitude from.. uhh. I can think of one.. *sees Mo giving me a look* She's right behind me, isn't she?

They have alot of those are they or aren't they moments going on.

I am just starting to get into "vegas", watching old reruns & stuff, but haven't seen all the epis. Have these 2 ever dated or 'done anything' together? Whats their story? I can see the chemistry there but confused on their relationship.I recently watched an epi where Nick was buried alive ( i cried, it was very touching) anyway, I loved how Catherine seemed to just stop at nothing to find him or get the $.

^There was supposed to be a kiss scene between them back in season 1 but it was never aired.

Since then, TPTB have provided us with many hours of entertaining are they/aren't they scenes.

We like to think they're dating but I'm not sure it will ever be revealed officially :(

*tackles mjs* hiya doll. like csi_love said, catnip was orginally supposed to have a kiss between them in the pilot, but they decided that it was to soon for a relationship on the show so they didn't show it. it was rumored to put on DVD, but hasn't been released as of yet. I'm guessing they might either release it with their last season or maybe in a flashback between catherine and nick. :) Grave Danger is really touching :(

Yeah, we like to think their dating, weither or not they'll ever show us that, is a different story, but we like to think that way :)

I am finally back in action! I am moved to my new state and back online. My DVD's are the only thing that have kept me sane in the past few weeks. I love CatNip! Although i think you all know that already! LOL!

I know that they are dating and most definitely "doing it". How can they not be? I mean come on. Look at the looks they give each other and all of the angst. I wouldn't be surprised if they are secretly married to each other. LOL! That of course is my little daydream and very wishful thinking. LOL!!

welcome back michelle! We've missed you around these parts! Glad your back :D ...

Honey, thats my dreamworld too. I'd love to find out they were secretly married, they've hidden it quite well, I'd think :) They are adorable with each other.

Amber, Kels thanks for the b'day wishes!! Yay, I'm a year older...wiser? Nah...but older! :lol:

Gutter bug honey bun Lynny shrugged:
everyone wonders where Nicky gets his smartass attitude from.. uhh. I can think of one.. *sees Mo giving me a look* She's right behind me, isn't she?
Yeah that's who he gets that smart ass attitude from alright...and yeah babes *Mo gives Lynny a look and a nudge...* she is right behind you!

Oh My gosh Lynny babes your banner is freakin' hilarious!!

CatNip bud Amber grinned:
We like to think they're dating but I'm not sure it will ever be revealed officially
Oh they are SOOOO totally dating! In fact forget dating...they are freakin' in love and I am almost positive they are just secretly married and have yet to decide to share that juicy tidbit with the rest of us! But we're working on getting them to bust out with that information...ain't we Lynny hon! ;)

thanks for the info, that helps. You can definately see something between them, but from the pilot?, god, how long do they plan to drag it out? Oh well, its what keeps us 'shippy' fans watching & thats what they want! :D :p *says Hi to CATHSTOKES while pushing her off me :lol:* just kiddin' sweetheart, i knew i'd catch you over here

Yeah the PTB are pretty much just torturing us with this "are they, aren't they, wait are they?" thing between them...I mean we all KNOW that CatNip have eyes only for eachother...it's just taking the PTB longer to "reveal" that truth to us shippers...even though we all already know that! :rolleyes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back