*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two have been doing the nookie since day one. It's painfully obvious, and the pain is becoming unbearable. TPTB need to just make these two canon already, it's ridiculous!

Twinny I'll have to agree with Aunt Mo, your banner is great, I laugh everytime I watch it through!

Yup Niece Raddy hon...they most definitely have been doing the naughty since day one...literally! I SOOOO want to see that kiss from the cut pilot! I really really really want to see it!! It is pretty dang obvious that they are totally in love with eachother...Come on CatNip just kiss in front of us and prove us all right! We know you're together, now show us already! :lol:

*huggles Danny & Flackie* MINE!

I plan to push CatNip together and then put sticky glue in between them so they'll mesh together and then annoy them until they admit the truth. *brillant!....*

*glares at Rad*

On no, why am I being glared at, I don't like this. I like the plan though, hope that helps. *gulp* Stop the glaring...

Aunt Mo help me.

Oh no, I'm glaring for a pretty good long while. I think you know why. I might throw books and I don't mean paperback either. And Oh, she's not helping because she's going to throw them too.

mjs: you know I'm glad your here right? :D CN's evil they like to hold it in a lot longer.

Thanks for the welcome back. I have missed all of you so much.

Let's hope for some good CatNip during season 8. TPTB owe us that much after a crappy season 7...

we've definately missed you, thats for sure :D

The only thing they done good was let cn start and end season 7 :D

What's this Lynny? You seein' other evil people behind my back? (refer to several posts up) I thought I was the only evil person you knew. *Evil Mommy* :p

See the PTB at one time really liked the idea of CatNip or else they wouldn't have even filmed the kissing scene. What happened there? :rolleyes:

Me likey your avvie, oh Daughter. It's pretty. :D

When your in catnip more, then your evil :D

I'm curious to as who started the kiss, if it was him or her. Did she get up close to him and kissed him? or did he grab her and pull her to him and kissed her?

Me mommy?

Twinny Am I needing a banner change? Is that the shifty eyeness crap you're giving me?

I feel a bit hated right now.

I'm curious to as who started the kiss, if it was him or her. Did she get up close to him and kissed him? or did he grab her and pull her to him and kissed her?

Oh they knew it was going to happen and they jumped on each other like there was no tomorrow.

That's what I thought was going to happen. The banner is very much temporary I'm waiting till I find a different one that I like more. This one really caught my eye and I happen to like them a bit so I snagged it. Find me a CatNip one that I like I'll happily use it. It's nothing on you Twinny... CatNip is way better than SoNic.

I'm off banner hunting. Wish me luck!

I had a CatNip dream the other night. I felt kind of dirty after. I mean I'm still opposed to catnip a little because I'm so into the whole Warrick thing. Anyway Nick just walked up and pulled Catherine into this really wonderful kiss. I was in the lab on the other side of the room and all of a sudden I was Catherine and Nick was kissing me. Then I was back to being on the other side of the room watching. Warrick walked into the room all abrupt like and punched Nick in the face. I don't know why but I thought it was so sexy. I defenitely wanted both of them.

It was so HOT!

Radical618 said:
That's what I thought was going to happen. The banner is very much temporary I'm waiting till I find a different one that I like more. This one really caught my eye and I happen to like them a bit so I snagged it. Find me a CatNip one that I like I'll happily use it. It's nothing on you Twinny... CatNip is way better than SoNic.

I'm off banner hunting. Wish me luck!

She is just very defensive when it comes to her CatNip and she doesn't like anything or anyone coming in between them. Although I am like that myself. TPTB had better not mess with our CatNip or there is going to be hell to pay! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back