*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I a tease this time? I didn't do anything.

They've worked all of them except that one, mostly because Nick and I were sleeping together at that time... ahh.. *gets chased down by Cath*
I think you're mistaken, Nicky was sleeping with me at that time. :p

Catherine and Nick haven't been mentioned together yet in the S8 spoilers. Hopefully we'll get something soon.

Snakes is a really good CatNip episode. I love Nick's ass line.

Wonder why I like this cap:

They've worked all of them except that one, mostly because Nick and I were sleeping together at that time... ahh.. *gets chased down by Cath*
I think you're mistaken, Nicky was sleeping with me at that time
It's always nice to be the only guy here cos I get to run off and go bar hoppin' with Cath...alone :devil: hehehehehe.

Catherine and Nick haven't been mentioned together yet in the S8 spoilers.
Maybe we'll start with their broken shower...or someone has to come in and fix their bed :devil:

That would be because you're just imagining what's running though Cath's mind :devil: Mmmm....chocolate :p

:devil: rawr!

You guy's don't stop the naughty in here. I love it.

Twinny I'm here paying my dues... though I enjoy it in here and I'm not sure why I don't come in here more...

I'm betting there's some good CatNip in the first ep of season 8. And if there's not you can all throw blunt objects at me... :D

Why am I a tease this time? I didn't do anything.

Yet, you mean, YET!

I think you're mistaken, Nicky was sleeping with me at that time.

Yeah thats what Nicky WANTED you to think.. You really had Flackie.

Catherine and Nick haven't been mentioned together yet in the S8 spoilers. Hopefully we'll get something soon.

I hope we get something, I'm getting annoyed.

I love Nick's ass line.

He might as well cover it, he stares at it all the time. :devil:

Did she have an hair flick? Because their close? or because their having eye sex? All the above? Two of the above?

It's always nice to be the only guy here cos I get to run off and go bar hoppin' with Cath...alone hehehehehe.

Speaking of which, why don't ya uh borrow Linds and Stella for a few hours so I can play with Danny and Mac, ok? :D

Maybe we'll start with their broken shower...or someone has to come in and fix their bed

haha, that'll be a great season open!

Never have, never will ;)

Twinny I'm here paying my dues... though I enjoy it in here and I'm not sure why I don't come in here more...

Because your a doodoo bird that needs whacked more often? You should come in here more dangit!

I'm betting there's some good CatNip in the first ep of season 8. And if there's not you can all throw blunt objects at me...

Does that offer include books?

I so missed the thread opening. *sigh*

CathStokes said:
Speaking of which, why don't ya uh borrow Linds and Stella for a few hours so I can play with Danny and Mac, ok? :D
Hmm, I thought you claimed you had already kidnapped Danny... I guess Super D/L shipper Mo managed to stop ya, eh? :lol:

CatNip fluffer nutter Lynny muttered:
CatNip don't own me either.
:rolleyes: Yeah sure babes...you know they do! They pwn you bad wub! Bad!! ;)

Mo, tell me the plan, tell me, tell me, what is it? Is it locking them in a room and throwing away the key?? Wait.. we did that last week. What do we do now? Trip Catherine make her land on his ----? .. *gets whacked by modie* I was going to say Back!
Ohhhhh, I like that suggestion hon! :devil: But how about this...I'll tell you my plan when you tell me HEGM! ;) And I got a GOOd plan...involves lots of yumminess! ;)

I shall whack you both... when I build my nerve up or I'll just get Flackie to do it..more like drag him.
Lol, yeah make Flackie do it! Seeing as how he's the only one around that you pwn! ;) Just warn him to run! :lol: Actually don't cuz then Cath will be distracted by whacking him and we can smuggle Nicky away for a bit! :devil:

Icon queen and cutie pie Kels winked:
I think you're mistaken, Nicky was sleeping with me at that time.
You sure 'bout that babes?! ;) *Mo checks her calendar...* That might have been my day! :devil: :lol:

Gutter bud and still king Liffy grinned:
It's always nice to be the only guy here cos I get to run off and go bar hoppin' with Cath...alone
:lol: Just be warned dude...you can steal Linds in NY and Cath in LV...but remember when their guys catch you, they smack hard! So wear your running shoes on your evenings out! ;)

Angsty niece who needs to pop in here more often Rad giggled:
How could we? It's CatNip...they are the very definition of naughty! :devil:

Angsty honey bun Lynny suggested:
why don't ya uh borrow Linds and Stella for a few hours so I can play with Danny and Mac, ok?
Wait babes, you meant just Mac right...cuz we've had this talk and Danny is SOOo mine! :lol: Yeah...mine! ;)

Mer-bear bud who's finally back laughed:
I guess Super D/L shipper Mo managed to stop ya, eh?
*Mo giggles and rubs her hands gleefully together!* That's right hon, I most definitely did! ;) Heehee! :D

Yeah, i think Nicky might whip your ass if he finds out you playing with his Cat.
What? If I Gots to run from Stella, Linds and Cath.. You gotta run from the boys!

Hey! You said once a month I could play with Danny.. this months almost up, and I haven't gots him, so gimmie!

Oh thats like evil. Like gimmie plan and I'll give youHEGM. so evil. Not giving away my secret code yet. I live to annoy you with it, it'll take away all the fun. HEGM pwns you!

Are you sure it was your day Mo, because if I remember correctly on that day I had NICKY. You were with Flackie, member? Linds and Danny were off at the pond.

Wonder if CatNip will have any more scenes at the lake. :)

Yeah I have to agree...Nicky is fairly easy going...but mess with his Cath and he will bust your ass in two seconds!

Lol, yeah us girls can't be the only ones runnin'! (Look at it this way though, all that exercise will make you that much hotter! :devil: :lol: )

Wait when did I make that deal? Once a month? Mmmmmmm...okay I guess...just for a day though...cuz my b'day is in a few days and he is most definitely gonna be b'day present! :devil:

*Mo pouts and whines...hoping that if she reverts to a five year old she'll get to know HEGM!* I wanna know!!! HEGM may pwn me...but I pwn you! ;) Yeah that's right, I so do...you know it! *Mo giggles and tickles her Lynny!* :lol:

Ohhhhh that's right...I don't know how I forgot that, Flackie and I....yeah we had fun that day! :devil: Ohhhhh yeah! ;)

CatNip needs more scenes period, dang it! Come on PTB, hand 'em over already! Geez!!! :lol:

It's always nice to be the only guy here cos I get to run off and go bar hoppin' with Cath...alone hehehehehe.
You can keep Cath occupied so that she doesn't notice that Nicky is missing. ;)

Yet, you mean, YET!
Nice to see you have so much faith in me. :p

Did she have an hair flick? Because their close? or because their having eye sex? All the above? Two of the above?
I think it's more like what Nick must be doing to Cath in that pic. :devil:

You sure 'bout that babes?! *Mo checks her calendar...* That might have been my day!
Hey, what's with everyone trying to steal Nicky away. I just got him, Cath can be so greedy.

Wonder if CatNip will have any more scenes at the lake.
We've had two of those, or have there been any more?

I'm betting there's some good CatNip in the first ep of season 8. And if there's not you can all throw blunt objects at me...
Does that offer still stand? :devil:

I hope we get something, I'm getting annoyed.
Hear that PTB?? You're getting Lynny annoyed dangit! Now leak those damned spoilers of CatNip nekkid bed scenes NOW!

Speaking of which, why don't ya uh borrow Linds and Stella for a few hours so I can play with Danny and Mac, ok?
Sure! :D We'll go bowling for some fun ;) Just make sure you return them to their respective partners before anything bad happens :p

Never have, never will ;)
The naughty shall never stop, not whilst Lynny's still breathing. (the fact that it'll stop there is still up for debate). :p

Does that offer include books?
Painful much? :p

Just be warned dude...you can steal Linds in NY and Cath in LV...but remember when their guys catch you, they smack hard! So wear your running shoes on your evenings out!
Danny's like my pseudo-bro, Nicky's my pseudo cuz, and Mac...err...hmm...my puppy. :p They're cool with it. Now the super possessive girls however, make y'all pack ur runnin shoes too! ;) And careful of the fancy dresses. :lol:

How could we? It's CatNip...they are the very definition of naughty!
Hell yeah! :devil:

Yeah, i think Nicky might whip your ass if he finds out you playing with his Cat.
What? If I Gots to run from Stella, Linds and Cath.. You gotta run from the boys!
Mmm...no...doesn't work that way hun ;)

You can keep Cath occupied so that she doesn't notice that Nicky is missing.
Likewise you keep Nicky occupied and we'll return them to each other when we're done ;) :devil:

We've had two of those, or have there been any more?
Or maybe a lakehouse complete with bed, shower and alot of space. :devil:

Does that offer still stand?

Wow, sure. If throwing things at people floats your boat, by all means it stands.

The naughty shall never stop, not whilst Lynny's still breathing. (the fact that it'll stop there is still up for debate).

With Twinny breathing the naughtyness is crazy worthwhile. I can't even imagine CatNip without Twinny. Scary thought right there folks.

How is that a scary thought? lol.

Aww Kels, You know I loves ya and all, but I have Nicky!Time coming up, just so you know. Catherine actually agreed to it.. okay more like I got her drunk and got her to sign something and now she can't back outta it :)

What do you know Twinny, it does float my boat, ask Mo.

We've had two lake scenes? oh yeah, That one in season 5. When Cath asked him if he liked her being his boss or something like that, wasn't it? Don't member which ep though.

Poor Cath's going to have to do without him for a while because I've got some time too. :D

It was Big Middle, angsty Nicky, wonder what Cath did to piss him off.

thanks Kels, She probably took control at work and at a home and made nicky angsty.

i agree with csi_love, she made him happy afterwards :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back