*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I honestly figured Mo would've pulled the, "Didn't Lynn/Kels tell you, I know what HEGM means" speech, You know, the one where she kinda really tricks us, and we almost tell, but we talk before we come in here..so.. neener neener :)

Yeah CatNip is really the only angst I can handle too, sometimes Smacked, DuCaine's is just messing with me right now, but I can handle CatNip's because they handle it really hot. and God, do I wish they would just admit it already, damnit. I want my CatNip.

Oh yeah, I did whack you in the beginning, but you deserved it!

Lynny - CatNip = Bitchy.

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Turns out my cat is really ill... :(

I need some serious CatNip to cheer me up.

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

csi_love i'm sorry to hear that, I hope it gets better soon.

Nice try Moriel but the rules are the same as before. :p

I came across this cap earlier, don't they make a really hot couple:

[​IMG]

4. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

She won't, she has cancer and we can't do anything about it :(

Thanks for the screencap though. CatNip make me feel better. They make a very hot couple indeed

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Really I said it that way cuz I wanted to make Liffy feel better...cuz I knew if he knew he was the only one who didn't know what it meant he'd whine something awful...so I pretended you didn't tell me what it meant...don't you remember when you did that...here, whisper it in my ear and I'll nod and pretend you didn't already tell me...it'll be really fun! :lol:

*Mo looks perfectly innocent!* Me need to be whacked? Never! I'm a perfect angel...lol, okay that can't last long! :lol: Yeah I probably needed to be whacked a bit! :lol:

Awww but dearie...CatNip is not playing fair! I caught them making out in the locker room and they tied me up and took away my video camera...what was a girl to do? :(

They SOOOO totally do! *Sigh!* :D

6. CathStokes

csi_love: I'm so sorry honey *hugs*

Nice try, Mo, really close trick your pulling there, but, I'm not buying it. ;)

*gives you a look* need whacked alot.

well if it was me, I would've shown them the blackmailing copies of the pictures that I had token earlier :devil:

They are so hot together, see how they always do that "get close" thing. Evil ship!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay I was DANG close and you know you almost bought it...admit it! ;)

*Looks back and winks devilishly...* Why whatever do you mean? I was an angel! ;)

Yeah well they tied me up so fast I couldn't get them out of my back pocket! :p I guess that's okay though, cuz that means I still have those pics...Hmmmmm...*Mo begins plotting yet again... :lol: *

They do...get right up in eachother's space...in fact between eachother they have no concept of personal space...they are that :devil: close! :devil:

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Amen to that! I've seen so many episodes (even early on) where Catherine is all over Nick. I wish I could spoon Nicky in the layout room while he's looking at evidence. Rawr! Sexy!

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Lynny lives to confuse all of us with Hegm. The sole exception is Kels cos she's in on it :p

I sorta wondering if it's a good thing that they held back on the CatNip at first, I mean, we would have had all this fun trying to get them to expose themselves to us otherwise :) And...okay dont hit me Lynny but Marg's hair might have put me off CatNip for a while :eek:

Let's go haunt the sods. I mean, how can you NOT like CatNip? who on earth were in their test audience anyways??

Chances of me finding out before you? Umm...dunno :p But of course I'll share my dear gutter-neighbour ;)

Lynny + CatNip = meaning of HEGM. Yes? :D

Shall I start practicing my whining? I'm sure I could find a way to clear this thread with my whining. :lol: :p

Hey LLK, nice to see ya here Kat! ;)

Are you all ganging up on me or something? Cos I'm in a state of insomnia right now, I've been awake for 36 hours and you know when you're in that mental haze? So I really can't tell. :eek:

Here bed bed bed. *Points* Cath, Nicky, move it.

:devil:

CatNip are soooo Hawt together. We know it, they know it, the writers would have to be blind, deaf and retarted to not know it. So logically they're just teasing us to see how long until we fold. *raises white flag* Me give up. Deliver CatNip canon script now yes? :D

Rawr.

10. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Thank you Lynny. :(

It's a shame the kiss got cut but I guess if CatNip had been canon from the start then we wouldn't get so excited about the little flirty scenes they do get together.

11. CathStokes

I'm not holding up no damn white flag for them damnit! *gets glared at by kels* Okay I'll hold up the damn flag, sheesh. *holds up white flag while mumbling* she thinks she's the boss of me, she's my bitch damnit! CatNip don't own me either.

Nice try, Liffy, but I'm not telling. :) I'm evil like that. Remember, I hang near Cath and Stella. Mostly because I'm stealing their guys, ha, they have something in common now. .. I could've sworn, I was still in my inside voice..

Mo, tell me the plan, tell me, tell me, what is it? Is it locking them in a room and throwing away the key?? Wait.. we did that last week. What do we do now? Trip Catherine make her land on his ----? .. *gets whacked by modie* I was going to say Back!

S1!Cath hair wasn't very nice.

LLK: Nicky's hot. Cath's one lucky witch. Tnx for the comment :) ... She's always all over him.

*gets out video camera*

12. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Cath's Season 1 hair isn't a favourite, but Marg was still hot. :D

I was capping some of Season 5, and I love this, the ass grab:
    [​IMG]

Cath knows she's teasing him:
    [​IMG]

13. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I'm trying to come at all the other ships with an open mind. I'm still diehard for my ship but I can see th eother ones in certain episodes and it's always fun to listen ot o ther people talk about them ('sept Grilllows) and see all the sexy images and stuff.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Nice Caps there CatherineWStokes
    I have to rewatch Snakes now... very Catnip Friendly

so anymore news on Season 8? Any plot lines involving these two?

*A good Lady Heather episode would be nice* Since they worked the other Lady Heather cases :)

15. CathStokes

Snakes is fun...flirty too :D

Formalities, ass grabbing, hell yeah! theres my shippy right there, thats my ship. I'm telling you, she grabs his ass, and then holds his hand and then moves away, just a teaser, she knows she's doing it too, *looks at Kels* Your a tease, she's a tease.. I shall whack you both... when I build my nerve up or I'll just get Flackie to do it..more like drag him.

I've only paid attention to Miami spoilers because those are the ones that got my attention :) .. NY does, but Miami's making me happy.

They've worked all of them except that one, mostly because Nick and I were sleeping together at that time... ahh.. *gets chased down by Cath*

LLK: You've definately got more will then I do, thats for sure :) But your always welcome here and you can listen to us ramble anytime :)

Tnx for Formalities, Kels!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.