*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

MEOW LMH :) Nicky's going to take his kitty, watch and see :devil:

haha, MO, you started it again! :lol: HEGM's just something for me and Kels, Its our keywords. Its just something for us. I told Mo she'll know when CatNip goes canon, and after seriously getting whacked by Kels on several occasions she agreed to let Mo know then.

xx

I'm really glad Mo agreed to "view" catnip. I thought I was gonna have to whack her there for a bit though :)

So show of hands of how many of u ppl I dragged in here. *this is going to be fun*

2. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^ Well I came here all of my own accord but I believe your banner was very persuasive in making me do this :)

My cat was sick earlier :)() and my mum told me and I thought she said catnip. I think she wondered why I laughed.

3. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

okay, i can say you definitely dragged me in here :p but i loved catnip before! they have always been my all time favorite :D

that pic is great. i'm sure his first thought was 'how can i get rid of that officer?!!!'

this whole HEGM-thing is way too complicated for me...i'm outta it. i mean, i have an idea what the letters could stand for but that's not what it means :lol: and it wouldn't make sense the way you used it so...i'll just wait and hope that one day you'll reveal that secret :p

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Well, Lynny you dragged me in here :lol: I was away for a couple of months but I'm glad you dragged me back in here :D

The next two and a half week I'm not able to read al your 'naughty thoughts :devil:' :lol: I'm on holiday, but I'm going to miss the thread very much ;) But I'm going to read al your posts when I'm back, always good for a laughter :lol: Take care CatNip addicts! *hugs*

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

:devil: I'm not putting my hand up! :p Hehehehehe.

How bout me? You still love me don't you? :p

Hey, was Nick and Cath originally meant to have started out as a couple during the series pilot? I've completely oblivious to this rathe BIG fact. (That...and I wasn't a fan of Marg's hair way back then :p ) She's gorgeous now tho. Drool-worthy :devil:

Have fun in Spain Sor! *waves* We'll try to keep the naughty thoughts on the down lo for a while.

...Did I just say that?

Nope.

Rawr

6. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

You just said that! :lol: Rawr, against the MEOW of Cath :lol: Thanks sweetheart :D

7. CathStokes

csi_love : haha at the catnip part. I would've laughed and annoyed my mother for three hours straight though. .. My banner is love :)

Sor: Of course I dragged you back in here. You deserve to be in here, dangit! *hugs* I'm gonna miss you. Have fun on your trip :) CatNip Addicts Forever :D

Liff: *whacks you* Put your hand up dangit! Of course I still love ya, ;) But your going to have to wait with Mo and Cath :p Yeah CatNip was orginally supposed to be dating in the pilot episode but they decided not to run with it for it was to soon for a pairing. Which is why I say we have rights to be shown now damnit! Yeah Cath/Marg is gorgeous now :) Which of course, she's always been, but never a fan of season1!hair.

cathwillows: yay to kinda sorta not really dragging you in here :) I live to confuse you with HEGM :D

8. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I can't believe that HEGM has been brough back up again. :lol: I was kinda hoping that you'd forgotten about it. :p

Is it even a possibility to keep dirty thoughts to a minimum, it's all CatNip's fault.

Cath and Nick were the original ship, it sucks that they cut that out.

9. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

oh yep! we have the right to see CatNip together. how in the world could they cut the kiss-scene?!?! [​IMG]

:p yeah you live to confuse me! isn't there anything i could do to get you to tell me what it means? :D i'd be willing to do a lot of things you know? ;)

10. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

they should NOT have cut the kiss scene!! that would make total scene. when i was a newby to csi i totally thought they were a couple right when i saw the two of them... so why i ask??

11. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I wish they'd at least let us see the cut kiss.

The reason it got cut was when the original pilot was shown to a test audience they didn't react very well to there being a relationship on the show, so it got cut. Idiots.

12. CathStokes

willing to do lots of things you say?? *gets glared at by Kels* What? I can get her to do my evil bidding and find me pics like Sor does... *pouts* well dang.

I wonder what they were talking abouts before the makeout scene, and if it was her that started it or him. Like were they close talking and then she got close to him, or did he pull her to him. or did he follow her and grab her and pull her back to him.. so many questions.

They do act like a couple at times, their really flirty and been matchy alot here lately. Even their angst is hot, because it makes you wonder like in Redrum, why didn't Cath push him away, we all know she can do that. Why didn't she say Move your ass outta the way Nick or get the hell outta my way, or just push in glare, but nope she got close to him... the finale, they were flirty, again another thing she could tell him to move on, but she didn't.

13. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

oh gee!! people are retarded!! gah, but what ever!! haha :D

14. CathStokes

They were dorks to say no, but I guess apart of me can understand because now we know catnip is stronger and can take anything that comes their way :)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay hon...first of all, good luck with that! And second of all, you do know you HAVE to tell me the answer should you ever find the answer out before me!

Lol, I did start it again! It can only go so long without being mentioned...you should know that! :lol: I don't forget things...they might lay low for a bit...but they ain't forgotten! ;) And dang it all, for all my work CatNip is holding out on admitting to canon! I mean we all KNOW they are dang it...but they won't come out and show us in an eppy! They're enjoying torturing us too much! :p

Wait....You did whack me a bit in the beginning! ;) But still, I'm really glad too! ;) *Huggles!* :D

*Raises her hand along with almost everyone else in the thread...Mo glances at Liffy and tackles him and raises his hand for him!*

Lol, Seriously? Cuz I so haven't...I've just been laying low with it waiting for the right moment to pounce on y'all with it again and see if I can shock the answer out of y'all! :lol:

Yeah that is so true...anytime she has a chance to make him move, she just get closer! ;) And yeah they're the only angst I can handle...not only handle, but the only angst that I enjoy! Cuz they make the angst...HOT! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.