*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Aww I love our shower scenes and we know Lynny loves them! :devil:

It's going to be one smoking tape :p

Kels I'm kinda switching from the pics to your avvie. Its so purdyful :D And that last cap screams "Spank me Cath!"

:lol:

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I heart their shower scenes. I'm still hoping for nakedcatnip!shower scene, that'll be NICE.

haha Nicky, your just as much as a tease as Cath is.

Smokin' tape we're going to have. *takes batteries from Mo* Oh yeah, Need those. CatNips already almost finished with this set. Oh yeah, anyone got another tape?

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*hands a bunch of tapes to Lynny*

They know how to work with the batteries :lol: And Kelly, the second picture is great Keppler and Nick looking to each other like: She's mine, back off :lol:

4. CathStokes

Nicky loves his Cath, he'll beat his ass.

CatNip can go at it for hours, I tell ya, their smokin' hot. :devil: .. *takes tapes from Sor* Thanks doll.

So, this chick/dude made an icon of CN with Mulder Scully on it. Like back from season 1, Cath looks really like Scully there. and MS and CN do have a lot of similarities between each other, I just hope we don't have to wait that LONG for something to happen between CatNip, but it would be a perfect ending :)

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

There's totally something hot going on between them already.

TPTB are just in denial.

6. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

They're a hot ship.

Season 7 is starting again from the beginning from tonight, which means BTK. I can't wait to see CatNip dancing again, it's better on tv.

Can't resist posting some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^Usually I hate repeats but I'll be watching BTK tonight just for the CatNip moment :D

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

If not more :devil: He likes to be spanked by his woman, we all know it :lol:

Aww babe they'll have a happy ending either way, on/off screen they're dirrty in our minds :) But TPTB have to be in denial not to make us CANON in s8, nicky needs more love.

I usually am not fond of repeats either but Kels honey thos pics are gorgeous...now we can imagine them go home and rip each other's clothes off :devil:

...wait, why do they have to be home to do that again? :devil:

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Kels, your icons are always SOOO gorgeous! Wow! And yay for CatNip showers pics...yummy! :devil:

Lynny babes...I'm working on getting the PTB to give us that nekkid shower scene...along with the makeout in the break room scene and the hot smex in their bedroom scene! :devil: So far I've got a "we'll see" although I hear CatNip is all for it! ;) (they want me to know what HEGM means after all! :D )

Lol, awww Liffy yeah I say they can pretty rip eachother's clothes off anywhere and anytime they want! :devil: :lol:

10. CathStokes

I live to annoy you, Mo. Ooh thats been awhile since we mentioned HEGM in here, haha, remember its your fault this time, so if Kels comes in here, giving me the look, I'm going to point at you.

Ooh Your forgetting the "i love you" thing.. can't forget that :) Open declaration of love. CatNip, I heart thee. *glares at them* ADMIT IT ALREADY!

Come on season 8, admit catnip is wubs.

BTK pwns. I love that episode. CatNip dancing was amazing. I remember me and Kels thinking it wasn't going to last as long as it did. Definately loved it :)

1st pic: She pwns him, can't ya tell?
    2nd pic: Aww lookie, their holding hands!
    3rd pic: Still holding hands, isn't that the part where he holds her hand close to his heart? So cute.
    4th pic: Meow! Take her Nicky, take her!!.. *calms* Oh wait, he said he did.

Thanks Kels :)

11. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

CatNip definately don't need to wait until they get home, they'll do it anywhere.

Aww thank you. :)

Moriel you haven't mentioned HEGM in a while.

I loved the dancing, I was surprised they were that good to us. I didn't expect them to show them dancing like that.

Yeah the 3rd one is where he puts her hand to his heart, so cute.

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I was watching the dancing scene with my Dad last night and I was trying to get him into CatNip.

Trouble is he doesn't watch CSI so he just looked at me like I was insane.

Insanity all for the good of CatNip though :)

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I was not present during the discussion of HEGM.

I demand (or rather ask nicely) for an explanation please? My interest has been piqued. :p

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Beautiful Letter to Nick, great job Waiting. Well done.

Finally caught up on all Epi's. Also have four days off work. Made new CatNip vid on YT.

Lovely pics, I used those in my vid, along with the song, "Take my breath away".

See ya LMH :) *Keep on CatNipping*

15. CathStokes

CatNip will do it wherever, their naughty that way.

See Mo, she knows YOU mentioned it. which means I get to live another day :)

I'm really glad they surprised us with the dancing, we definately deserved it :) CatNip rocked it. I love that he did put her hand close to his heart. Its really sweet and loving.

csi_love: we're all insane :)

So Mo, explain HEGM to Liff. :lol: I love this.

I'm proud of you LMH :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.