*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about when our episode is. It was meant to have been moved but this board has it as being the next episode. Guess we'll just need to wait and see what one they show on Thursday.

I had Law of Gravity on tv last night. Lynn loves Nick's sweater in that one. :lol: I'd forgotten about the scene when they're in Grissoms office. You can tell Catherine's still not completely forgiven Nick.

I swear, they better quit confusing me. I want my CN ep and I want it NOW! God, how many tantrums do I have to throw before they show it?? *sighs* I love my ship.

LoG. very funny Kels -- I did get a shower scene outta that ep, remember?? -- She just likes to angst it up a bit for Nicky. -- She knows he likes it :devil:

I had Snakes, I love the head rub, its so cute. -- I gotta remember to post our ep vs ep poll tomorrow :)

No worries Kels, Lynny honey babes, our CatNip eppy is this Thursday!! Yay for us! :D It's about freaking time, that's all I gotta say! ;) Well that and YAY! :D Oh and there is one more thing to say....

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!!! :D :D

I'm really hoping this is CN's episode and they DO have scenes in it and didn't cut anything, or I will be really, really pissed and I'm watching SPN instead so you guys can tell me. :)

poll time! (haha I remembered)

Snakes is a great episode.

I'm the only person to vote for SDD. I'd say we got better scenes in SDD than in Daddy's Little Girl.

Found this in the spoiler thread. Catherine and Nick will be working with Greg in this one.

its two for two, wonder who will win :D I went with DLG mostly to give it an advantage but I did love them together in that, its a hard choice though because both are really great episode, buts yeah, we do get more outta SDD.

ooh I get Mac/Flack and CatNip that week, awesome! So so far our eps if we get it is this weeks, 8 and 10? Hopefully we'll get something good outta these.

See Kels, Lynny told ya that this was gonna be our eppy! ;) Heehee! :D Here's hoping it's good and we get something...cuz if we don't, well the PTB are gonna wish they have given us something...*Mo smiles sweetly at the PTB while sharpening her pitchfork...*

Moriel21 said:
See Kels, Lynny told ya that this was gonna be our eppy! ;) Heehee! :D Here's hoping it's good and we get something...cuz if we don't, well the PTB are gonna wish they have given us something...*Mo smiles sweetly at the PTB while sharpening her pitchfork...*

Yall better hope it is our ep or My pitchforks going to get alot more sharper then Mo's. I demand CN. I'm so missing them, even though I annoyed Kels for two icons but, I miss seeing my ship on screen together.

They have this awesome chemistry, even shared scenes you notice them. :) I can handle shared, I can, but I want a few of just them.. I want another LLV episode, seriously. or Living Doll with the head on shoulder thing, I can watch that for hours.

*hides* I'm such a bad Spanish shipper :lol: Anyway, episode 10 sounds good but I can't wait for our episode with the oh so difficult name that I forget :lol:

I <3 CatNip :)

Lol, yeah Lynny it's about time for some new CatNip dang it! Things have been going well with other ships for me...it is about freaking time this one starts to catch up...especially since it's been around the longest! From freaking day one dang it...now PTB come on!! Give us our CatNip already! We may tie for sharpest pitchfork if there isn't any C/N tonight...mmmm well maybe I'll let you win! ;)

Ready on 3....1...2...3...KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!! :devil:

Yes I agree...we are SO long overdue for some CATNIP!!! It would be great to get a steamy scene from them...I mean come on we all know 'they' are capable of it! Plus...like someone mentioned...they HAVE had chemistry since day 1. I say quit hiding it already...and bring it out in the open. :devil:

Did anyone read about a possible love interest taking place on the show...that supposedly started last season? Well what if they are talking about catnip? They did mention labrat love...but what if that is just to throw us all from catnip?

its really possible to throw someone off -- Fay and Kels said George was interviewed about the cut kiss, wonder if theres something about it? (connection) -- anyways, back to you, They could say that to throw us off and with our eps and our part in the finale, its highly possible for us.

Did we get anything tonight yall? My pitchfork is nice and sharp.

Looks like DLG either already won the poll, (I forgot when I set it to go dead) or getting ready to win it one.

7 minutes to go for me before I can start watching and tell you if we got something....and can I just say, we had so dang better get something...come on PTB...give it to us already and yes when I say "it" I do really mean...."IT"! :devil: We know they do it, so a little teaser of that wouldn't hurt anyone! ;)

I am finally back!! My vacatin turned out to be much longer than the two weeks I thought. I got home and guess what? My internet line had been cut by the city workers. UGH!! So, I have been going crazy. Idid get a ton of CatNip fics written though!!

Last nights eppy was pretty good. We got quite a bit of CatNip scenes. Hopefully more will come soon.

Will be posting and updating my fics throughout the day... Soooo very glad to be back...

It'll be intersting to see what George said about the cut kiss.

I loved last nights episdode. We got some good scenes. I wish we had gotten some more though.

I loved the look that Catherine gave Nick when he said actors.
We got a 'Nicky' :D
Lynn they were matching again. They both wore white.

I'll post some screencaps later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back