*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I know it's *that* Cath, but I'm feeling ballsy at the moment...(I'm fairly sure it's the cold meds talking...but still! ;) )...we can do it...and besides we can still outrun her...um right, we can right?

Ohhhh her ring? Score! Hold on that baby...wow, it's huge! Nice going Nicky! Now let her actually wear the dang thing would ya! You know you want her to show it off already!

I'm with Mer...sorry Del hon but that was hilarious Lynny! :lol: :lol: You're evil Lynny and I heart you for it! ;)

You guys are evil, you know that! Now, i'll never be able to get that mental picture outta my head... ewwww! :lol:

Any CatNip spoilers for the upcoming episode?

PSG xxx

PSG: I know, right? ;) Crazy, scary image. :)

look its Cordy, being .. her cordy self.. LOOK CORDY GSR HAVING SEX!!! *evil laugh* haha. I live for this.
Cow! :(

I think that we might get have some Catnip in 8x5.

We are evil :devil: that I most definitely do not deny...in fact I often revel in it! :lol: And y'all know I'm a GSR fan... *shrugs*...so I can't really apologize for that either... ;) But we all love CatNip so let's stick with that...cool?! :D :D

First repeat of the season this Thursday...*pouts* so we'll have to wait for new CatNip! :p

ZOMG Lynny, what are you doing to us? *thinks of a hot CatNip scenario*

I was watching 'Snakes' a couple of minutes ago and I'm so glad that I have Spanish on school :lol: The producers should have put some dirty CatNip talk in Spanish *coughs* :lol:

*smirks at Mer* wasn't that just so cool to do that to Cordy, haha.

*trips cordy* Whack job.

From what I gather, we're ep 6 now, we changed places with the wat crossover. and CN's working with Sara in ep 8.

I demand catnip spanish dirty talk, we all know Nicky can do it, *trips Nick* go do it!

Oh look! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Anyone miss me? I know you didn't :(

But oh well. I stayed sane watching Grave Danger...again, and again, and again. Wasn't it nice of my local DVD store to give it to me free? :D It had the LV pilot on it, which is a little scary to see Gris a little younger and Cath looks 20 years older :rolleyes:

look its Cordy, being .. her cordy self.. LOOK CORDY GSR HAVING SEX!!! *evil laugh* haha. I live for this.
:lol: Poor Cordy, Lynny that was mean! Now I have less a mental picture that wasn't needed :|

messermonroe said:
Oh look! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Anyone miss me? I know you didn't :(

You're back *tackles you* Now stay okay? :D :lol:

'Grave Danger' is great for our CatNip minds, I so love the end scene of part 2. Cath grabbing Nick's hand when he's in the ambulance. I'm sure that she was a great help :devil:

Lynny, Catherine y Nick son mucho sucio por nuestras ideas :devil: :lol: Now you translate it for me! :lol:

You have to much CatNip fic ideas? lol. I dunno, my Spanish head isn't on. MOOO HELP!

the thing about Grave Danger is this:: Sure, everyone was worried but who was the most freaked out?? Catherine. Why you ask?? Hmmm.. relationship?? two:: She takes off her glove to hold his hand, to give him that human contact and to let him feel her to know she's really there and its not a dream -- Did you see Warrick doing that, he's so called best friend?? Nope. I didn't see it. -- Catherine was practically pushing the man in the ambulance to get to Nick.

Welcome back Liffy! -- and sorry about the visual, I just live to annoy Cordy :D

Sor, oooohhhh brilliant idea there babes! I totally want to see CatNip speaking Spanish to eachother! :devil: Lovely! :D

Liff! of course we missed you bud! Now keep your butt in here...no more leaving! ;) Lynny, Sor grab him! :D Lol! :lol:

Lol, Lynny basically Sor said..."Catherine and Nick are a lot dirty by our ideas!" (rough translation... ;) )

Poor Cordy, Lynny that was mean! Now I have less a mental picture that wasn't needed :|
Haha, yes. Liff: I get what you mean! ;) + I missed you the most! :p Glad to see you back!

Sor: Ditto on the Spanish thing! ;) Nick is so sexy when he speaks Spanish! Que Guapa! (Heheheh, I'm nearly fluent in Spanish. :))

Sure you are, Cordy, sure you are.

but Nicky is hot when speaking Spanish :D .. and catnip spanish would be droolworthy.

nice Mo :) Sor, we're so evil when it comes to catnip.

Lynny: I'm tempted to swear at you in Spanish, but you'd probably look the words up... and also, a Moddie would come in here and catch me. :lol:

Yeah, Nicky is always hot (especially speaking Spanish). I can imagine Nicky telling Catherine, "Te quiero" which means "I love you"...
;)

Hey guys,

It's a bit spammy in here. Everybody needs to focus on Nick/Cath and not so much off-topic posts. Please keep in mind that posts must contain at least 3 lines of on-topic discussion and the off-topic discussion needs to be kept to a minimum.

Thanks.

Thanks, Modie! We're so sorry about that! :( We'll be good shippers from now on! ;)

CatNip still rocks, does it not? :) It's too bad that TPTB never pursued a HUGE direction towards it, although they have... naturally if that makes any sense.
I would just prefer if we clearly are going into a romantic direction.
*Sighs.* Oh TPTB, bring the right canon's to the show! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back