*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Mo grabs Lynny as she runs by and pulls her quickly into the closet before Cath and Stella see her!* Now you've got both of them after you? Silly woman! :lol: If you they find us...it's gonna hurt, you know that right?! :eek:

Little scenes last night...but still, yay! :D

CathStokes said:
Stella and Catherine ganging up together on me? would kill me. Them teaming on the boys? Hilarious! Them going after someone who's not me? Priceless :D

*hears footsteps behind her* Oh, oh... *runs, and looks at Lynny, Mo and Delia for help*

I think they were chasing me because of the cameras I placed in their rooms *whistles innocent* :devil: Now I have holiday and I can spy on them the whole day :lol:

CatNip, CatNip, I love you catnip. I'm glad yall got something. :) and I saw glimpses of that second one, I was giddy about them being close -- Then sam barked because he wasn't on commercials anymore -- so I had to turn. But Both scenes were good enough for us :)

*reaches out and grabs Sor and brings her in the closet* Shhh..

*looks at Mo* Oh yeah, it'll hurt. It'll hurt worser then that time when you FIRST told Linds you wanted Danny -- You remember that, wasn't pretty -- wait, was that me? .. danny.. nah only played with him a few times -- so yeah, you.

Sor quick! *Mo pulls her into the closet just in time!* Careful, those two catch you and we can't help ya! ;)

Yeah they were there together...that's what matters...we all know they just came from the closet anyway! That's why they kept a little distance between them, otherwise they would not have been able to resist touching eachother and nothing says "We're together" like them groping eachother in the lab! :devil:

Lol, nah Linds didn't really whack me...you're thinking of the first time Cath caught you sneaking off with Nicky! ;) Linds and I we have an understanding! :D

Yeah -- Sor, they'll eat you for breakfast, *whispers* their evil! lol.

CatNip, CatNip. I heart you catnip. Even though you drive me very batty!.. -- I still love you. and your asses better get more scenes, I don't care if you ARE hiding a relationship. I want SCENES!

Riiight. Thats what you want everyone to think, but you And I know the truth of what went down *evil laugh*

Thanks for saving me :lol:

I went with Scuba Doobie Doo, I just love that episode. Catherine and Nick looking at that scuba diver in the tree was so awesome to see :devil: :lol:

Of course :D We love ya. hehe.

SDD is a pretty good episode, but I went with 'Iced' because I love this one look that she gives him and I just drool over it, alot. :D

ETA:
Kels, look a mini hair flick for Nicky, in this past ep, I can't believe you didn't notice hahaha.

8x416.jpg

Yeah Lynny we need scenes and we need them now! 8 years of denying the obvious and we are clearly about to get violent...lol, come on CatNip if you think we're kidding...test us and we'll whack you, yeah that's right Ms. Catherine Willows...(but really Mrs. Stokes) we will whack you...Lynny back me up here! :lol:

*looks at you nervously* we'll whack her? -- You do know your talking about Catherine, the same woman who we're hiding from in the closet... *looks at Catherine* yeah, we'll uh whack you... *mumbles* then run for our lives.

*dangles Catherine's wedding ring in front of her* Lookie Cath.. I found the ring Nicky gave you!

CathStokes said:
*looks at you nervously* we'll whack her? -- You do know your talking about Catherine, the same woman who we're hiding from in the closet... *looks at Catherine* yeah, we'll uh whack you... *mumbles* then run for our lives.

*dangles Catherine's wedding ring in front of her* Lookie Cath.. I found the ring Nicky gave you!

Let's throw her ring away! :lol: Damn, we're so evil :devil:

*looks behind her and gets a flashlight* I hear something, and I think it's hot and it has dark hair *coughs* I think we have to leave the closet... :rolleyes:

No way, we're keeping the ring for evidence! (plus if we throw it away, I think NICK will kill us)

is it Sam? if its sam, he's harmless, if its Nick or Mac, if their working for the girls -- then yeah we better run -- if its Stella -- lets find another closet because its only a matter of time before the blonde/red comes around.

look its Cordy, being .. her cordy self.. LOOK CORDY GSR HAVING SEX!!! *evil laugh* haha. I live for this.

lynn said:
look its Cordy, being .. her cordy self.. LOOK CORDY GSR HAVING SEX!!! *evil laugh* haha. I live for this.
*done fell over* :lol: Ooh, that was good, Lynny! (Sorry, Delia :() ...but still funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back