*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already pre-warned Sammy not to bark at me for I will be watching ep 5 & 7 for CatNip!Hotness.

It sounds really exciting. Hopefully we'll get some them time outta it. :D

Lol, you'd like to think you'd take some credit Lynny! ;) I might let you have just a bit to make you grin, but I'd pwn most of it! :lol: But really...I'll be honest, if it really happens...I mean WHEN it really happens, I'll be squeeing so loud and proud and happy I won't even care who made it happen! :D Ya know! :lol:

Cool beans on the spoilers, here's hoping we get a good CatNip scene! :D

You'll be like, shippy happened, shippy happened, weewee, shippy happened :D

I think it would be so awesome hehe. The CN's are love.

I'll be extremely happy when it really happens. I love how positive we are with the whens. Its nice. We really should do the positive (even though we so know their doing it!)

Oh I sent the new girl in undercover. she is to tell us all the sneaky catnip crap. because Flack is fired for being a scaredy cat!

Yup, while dancing and giggling and swooning and wow, I sense a dizzy spell coming if I keep that up! :lol:

It would SOOOO freakin' awesome!

Of course we're positive with the whens, with a couple as hot as CatNip? You can't help but be positive, they practically devour eachother on sight! :devil: Yummy! ;)

Well last time Flackie tried to spy, Cath whacked him so hard he cried a little...poor baby! ;) Hopefully new girl's better at spying! :D

Yeah we'll have to practice singing/chanting that song Mer bear! :lol: Not like we'll need much help celebrating when CatNip reveals themselves! :lol:

Oh we're scared of Cath...we just thought that being a big strong guy and all Flackie could at least pretend to not be scared of her! *Mo sighs...* So much for that! :lol:

Yup, while dancing and giggling and swooning and wow, I sense a dizzy spell coming if I keep that up!

Not to mention the omg we got to record that!

It would SOOOO freakin' awesome!

CATNIP FOREVER!

Of course we're positive with the whens, with a couple as hot as CatNip? You can't help but be positive, they practically devour eachother on sight! Yummy!

ha. I think their ready for it before sight. I think their on the phone with each other, where are ya?!?

Well last time Flackie tried to spy, Cath whacked him so hard he cried a little...poor baby! Hopefully new girl's better at spying!

haha, he got whacked, so hilarious.. She said she's pretty good, so I hope she is.

...I'll have to remember that song.

You do that.

As if you aren't scared of Cath! HA!

*scoffs* I ain't scared of that -- *sees Mo pointing behind me* -- that cute little blondie, gotta go! -- *runs*

we just thought that being a big strong guy and all Flackie could at least pretend to not be scared of her! *Mo sighs...* So much for that!

and he turned out to be a whimp, we should've so sent in Stella.

Cath can be scary.

I watched the CTV promo again and it looks like we might be getting scenes this week. It looks like they'll be shared scenes but I'll take anything seeing as we haven't really had anything yet this season.

I can deal with shared scenes, it is better then anything really, who knows, maybe the two of them will sneak one in for us :D

Lol, yeah we should have sent in Stella, Flack's all bark and no bite...well just a little bite, but that's beside the point! :devil: :lol: Stella though...now that would be a fight worth seeing! :lol: Yikes! ;)

Yeah you're not scared of Cath Lynny...not at all! ;) Oh by the way...she's behind you! ;)

Can't wait for our eppy this week...for so many reasons! :D

My luck Catherine will tell Stella about me and Mac and I'll be in even deeper shit! :lol:

Oh yeah I'm not scared of her one bit. I'm just running for... the exercise, yeah thats it. exercise..

I can't wait for anything involving CN. I demand CN. We should have more scenes this season :D

And now I remember why we always sent Flack instead of Stella! :lol: Lol, yeah can you just imagine...Cath and Stella ganging up together? :eek:

Exercise yeah...that's right! Good one babes, good one! ;)

KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!!

Cath: Oh look its Lynn.
Stella: Huh?
Cath: You do know she's sleeping with Mac right?
Stella: WHAT, Oh she's dead.
Cath: Yup. Lets go kill her.
Stella: and avoid curves.

DAMN! .. *whacks Flack* You told Stella about the curves didn't ya? Traitor.

*looks at Mo* help?

Stella and Catherine ganging up together on me? would kill me. Them teaming on the boys? Hilarious! Them going after someone who's not me? Priceless :D I'd love to see NY and LV have a crossover. or CatNip goes to NY! whoowhoot!

Thankie :D

KISS KISS KISS KISS!!

Thanks for the spoilers! Hopefully we'll get some thing great out of it. :D

Thanks, Lynny for posting that Episode Guide. Made my CatNip-stalking so much easier. :)

Question: What was the CN moment in 'Fannymsmackin''?

KISS KISS KISS KISS! :)

well they had the scene in front of that computer with the cell phone and then when they were in locker room, cath mentioned something about taking care of Linds, towards Nick.

you stalk catnip? dude.. i'm scared if your stalking catnip.. *glares at you* what do you want with my ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back