*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, I saw them together Are you going to pick him up or...? *sneaks away*

Nick's supposed to be at work, we'll kidnap him after he gets off. :devil:

Oh look, its whack job -- I mean Cordy. What do we owe the pleasure of your company?

first pic:

ooh "Nicky, I love you, I'm glad its not you, sorry".. *smirks*

I think I'm going to write a mushy gushy love dovie fanfic...

with Nick and Sara!!!! You guys interested?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! Of course it will be CATNIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Hey, Snickers isn't a joke. *pokes* :(

Oh look, its whack job -- I mean Cordy. What do we owe the pleasure of your company?
Oh I've decided to play nice and come here (before you whack me again, you cow)! :p

Great caps! :)

OUCH...kissmesweet!!! :lol: :lol:

I didn't mean any harm promise!!! I was trying to give Cathstokes a hard time.

Ahhh Oh okay. Don't worry about it. *hugs* YES, It's fun to give Lynny a hard time!

I'm watching outside-LV CatNip S7 episode again! :D Love all the chemistry and CN-loving. :D

(((((hugs))))) back!

I can't wait to buy the 7th season just to have the few episodes of catnip hotness. We had a lot to look at in the 7th season. The dancing as the opener was just fun to watch, and if they just weren't cute...then I don't know what is? I wish they didn't do the possible date rape scene following it... :(

Speaking of the scene after... I just wish that Nick stayed! If only Catherine wasn't so kind to let him go and dance to dance with someone else. :( If only Nick continued to dance with HER!
*Ends rant.*

Oh lordy, the two of you together will drive me nuts. Waiting, you do that and I'll trip you, haunt you, ask Cordy, I'll do it..

Cordy, Cath had to, because A) They didn't want anyone to know their involved and B) thats the only way you'd get the storyline afterwards.

*Punches Lynny just for the sake of it.*

I see. :p But of COURSE, CatNip are involved. :D Everyone knows that! I just wish that we would get more scenes of them involved if you know what I mean! :devil:

CatNip bud Kels-bells pointed out:
So we kinda got a scene last night, well 2. Catherine called on Nick.
We did! I watched the eppy when I got home at like 11pm on Thursday night...and I grinned and was literally like "Yay, something CatNip!" Even if it was just a sentence said, it was something dang it! :D

Playing the dangerous "steal their men game" Sor warned:
look out for Stella and Cath together! They are so dangerous
Uh yeah, those two together are...yeah like dynamite! :eek: They are the two I'm scared of! Linds and I have a deal we "share" Danny...but Cath and Stella they whack hard! And they can make bodies disappear and no one knows... :lol: I let Lynny deal with them! ;)

CatNip queen Lynny spoke:
mo, say Kiss.
Kiss. Oh you mean "say" it :lol: ....KISS....KISS....KISS!

Del hon nodded:
But of COURSE, CatNip are involved. Everyone knows that! I just wish that we would get more scenes of them involved if you know what I mean!
Ohhh honey I definitely know what you mean! ;) Then again what do you think we've been begging, lobbying, blackmailing and crying for for the last well...7 years! :lol: Show them doing it already...we KNOW they are doing it, so just show it to us dang it! :devil:

Oh and Del hon, careful with the punching hon...Lynny whacks hard and I've got her back if need be...just to let ya know! ;)

Cordy wants to see CatNip smex, except she ships them with other people, how evil of her!.. FYI, CatNip smex would be HOT and also true. :) Their in wub. (if someone makes a weird look, consider yourself whacked)

yeah Cordy, you better watch it, I whack and Mo's got me back :)

We've been nagging them for how many years? 7? seriously, feels like 12!.. Although we are getting closer, I can feel it! That little ship is gonna dish eventually.

Oh sure, leave ME to Cath and Stella.

CatNip smex would be SOOOOO hot! :devil: And yeah they are in WUB...totally! :D

I do have your back Lynny babes...always! ;)

Lol, yeah we've been nagging them since Day 1...and why was that again? Oh yeah, cuz the dumb butt PTB decided to cut our KISS on Day 1 from the Premiere! :p Silly silly people! :p

Yeah sorry about that...but they whack hard and I can't survive being jumped by both of them!

You know -- CatNip's Bed would be the smex -- thats one hot bed they've got :devil:

Thanks Mo :D

Maybe one day we'll get that kiss, -- along with several others of course -- but it would be nice to see how it went down, who kissed whom.

I've survived....mostly because I bribed them with Chocolate :D

It SO would babes...for some reason I keep picturing a HUGE dark wood, king size bed that's high off the ground and drowning in comfort and plush pillows and lots of CatNip smex! :devil: Mmmmhmmmm! :devil:

Always hon! ;)

We need to organize a rescue mission for that kiss, seriously! I really, really want to see it, really!!

Ohhh chocolate...that's genius! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back