*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I demand this ship to give me something, dangit. B&B, for sure. Their evil, sometimes. But I'm sticking with it and hoping for the best. I so know their doing something :devil: Just need them to show us.

SOR, I have an evil plan for the sheets :D

I'm with you Lynny...they need to give us something....NOW! :devil: They're evil yeah, but they're SO freaking HOT and so hot together that it doesn't matter!! ;)

They do need to show us already...it's like the kid with chocolate all over his face denying he ate any candy! :lol: It's useless to deny it CatNip! :D

Evil plan for the sheets...score, I'm in! ;)

Supposedly he sleeps with a stripper in episode 8 and has a prescription drug problem?!?!? If this is true I don't see yobling happening at all. Not that I did before...I'm just saying this could be good news for catnip fans, but horrible news for yobling fans. Oh sorry it looks like catnip is working together in this epi too!

MO...thanks for the avvie and banner support. I love them both. I'd be lost without my catnip.

Did someone say 'sheets' and evil plans? :lol: ;) :devil: Count me in!

Hey guys I'm watching 'Overload' and it breaks my heart when Nicky tells Cath what happened with the baby sitter... But the way Cath said "I'm sorry." Awwww, it's so full of angsty love. :) + Because Nick told has never told anyone else before, just shows that he trusts her more than he trusts anyone else. :D

Overload is a beautiful episode. You can see the emotion they both share, and for him to be able to express that to her says so much.

*throws rocks at the whack job* You know why.

Overloads very emotional and kickass for us, I mean think about it, he told HER, he's secret, did he tell anyone else? Nope. He told Catherine, so can I get a booyah?

Rick's turning into an jerk, it seems. .. so wait, we get this episode working together? Kickass! thats two eps for us sofar then

Yall are gonna have to tell me if we get anything tonight, Supernatural returns and it gets first vote :D

waiting[/b] and lynny]forgive my ignorance, but isn't warrick still married to tina? :confused:

You aren't watching, Lynny? Hmm... that means we will probably get a huge shippy moment! :devil:

Duh! their still married, but apparently Rick doesn't know what wedding vows are if he's willing to cheat on her with a stripper.... CATNIP FTW!.. So whats the CN case about?

I hope we do... But nope, SPN returns and Sammy barks and I have to watch.

Lynny, I'm going to be on vacation for the next 2 weeks. So, I have updated my story here and promise that after two weeks of relaxation I will be ready to write bunches more.

See you in two weeks...

Michelle

*Mo grins at Lynny...* Boo-yah! :lol:

Yeah Rick's still married...but apparently as of last night he and Tina are done...whatever! Cath doesn't care, she has Nicky...so go spiral off Rick and do all that dumb stuff, Cath's happy and sane with her Cowboy hottie...Nicky boy! ;) Heehee! (Nothing personal to Rick fan's...but I'm a CatNipper...so sad day! ;) )

Mmmmm, CN worked seperate cases last night, I don't remember any CatNip scenes...I will admit though I was caught up in the GSR cuteness...but still, I'm 99% sure we didn't get anything... :p Come on PTB, give us something already dang it!

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!

*throws rocks at the whack job* You know why.
*stabs pencil at you* :p

Yesterday's episode was a bit weird... What was wrong with Warrick? Ugh, I don't even want to get into it. Cath knows better though. She loves Nicky! :)

*Mo grabs Lynny & Del and seperates them...standing with her hands keeping them apart...* Hey you two...Cath's coming, lol, watch out! :lol:

Rick was trying to hit on Cath and she was weirded out by it since she is clearly in love with Nicky! ;)

kissmesweet said:
Yesterday's episode was a bit weird... What was wrong with Warrick? Ugh, I don't even want to get into it. Cath knows better though. She loves Nicky! :)

That's a fact, Delia :lol: And yeah we need CatNip *is still waiting for episode 05* Is it so hard producers? I'll be happy to switch places :lol: KIS KIS KIS :devil:

*stabs pencil at you*

Yesterday's episode was a bit weird... What was wrong with Warrick? Ugh, I don't even want to get into it. Cath knows better though. She loves Nicky!

You confuse me in your ship land, I hope you know that.

I locked CatNip in a closet. I think they need to talk, they haven't seen each other in awhile.

I really glad I watched SPN instead, sad to say, but I am glad. Sammy barked everytime I grabbed the remote to turn to CSI.

Cath doesn't care what Rick does, she's got Nickster!

I can't wait for episode 5, we're going to rock it! and hopefully ep 3 & 4 will get a glimpse in a scene.

KISS KISS KISS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back