*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah really Michelle...you wrote CatNip ficcies? Sweet! I likes fics...wohoo! Did you post the link?

Can't wait for our new season/eppy this Thursday...I really, really, really hope we get CatNip already dang it!!

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :devil:

*Gasp!* We were on page 2! :eek: :lol:

Thanks for the link Mich! ;)

Two days...yay...our premiere is in 2 days! And then we'll get that CatNip scene that I know we'll be getting cuz the PTB aren't dumb enough to refuse us at least a small scene...cuz CatNip shippers scorned...well let's just say it ain't pretty! ;)

ahh Chelle wants to use blackmail... I get catnip ficcie right??.. *wonders if Kels will bark at me*

they need to kiss already damnit. I DEMAND a frigging scene or notice or something!

Hey! He doesn't ALWAYS disappear with me.. sometimes he gets kidnapped!

Kels posted Iced cap :D It took me one hour to cap it and four to upload it. lol. ah, hilarious. I would've had more eps up for yall but.. I need to finish my moodtheme first then I'll cap.

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!

Honey...he always disappears with you...the only time he's "kidnapped" is when you steal him away! :lol:

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!

I try to kidnap him every weekend, but somehow Cath always finds out where I've taken him. I believe its Macky. He doesn't like when I play with Nicky.

CN CN CN CN CN CN CN CN KISS KISS KISS KISS.

We want a scene, tonight, we want a scene tonight! *begs TPTB*

Chelle, your evil. I adore your fics.

Well, we didn't get a scene tonight! LOL! But hopefully next week. Am just glad that Season 8 has finally started! Yeah!

Anyway, I know that you adore my fics. That is why I am working on the next chapter as we speak. LOL!! Should have it ready by tomorrow afternoon...

So we kinda got a scene last night, well 2. Catherine called on Nick. :D

Here's a cap:

I forgot to take a cap from the other scene they were next to each other. I'll post one later.

CathStokes said:
I try to kidnap him every weekend, but somehow Cath always finds out where I've taken him. I believe its Macky. He doesn't like when I play with Nicky.

We should kidnap him again this weekend, but look out for Stella and Cath together! They are so dangerous :eek:

Thanks for the cap Kels! :D Cath with a hat :lol: Good to hear they were 'next to each other' :devil:

ooh Chelle, can't wait, gimmie now? how about now? Now's good. :D

Kels, nice piccie, you forgot the other one! lol. When she called Nick, I totally went :devil: and took it several different ways. totally. I'm so evil. I love that we got something, it wasn't expected, thats really great. Hopefully we'll get something else before ep5!

Cath and Stella have a busy meeting this weekend, lets get em then!

CathStokes said:
ooh Chelle, can't wait, gimmie now? how about now? Now's good. :D

I will send it soon, however, I didn't get my first hint as to what either pwn or HEGM means. I could be nice and go ahead and send another chapter your way, or I could be the evil side of me and make you wait....

Hmmmm, decisions decisions...

LOL!! Will send you some soon, but nice only lasts so long then the blackmail kicks in. LOL!! JK, I am nice, but gotta use everything I can...LOL!!

pwn = like owned. :)

I told ya that one. H is really easy. If you know me like a book, you'll know it right off. :D

Gimmie catnip ficcie. I NEED catnip ficcie.

mo, say Kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back