*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream they did. Seriously. Anyways, so Sara was safe and all, and Cath looked over at Nick, and he was like, "I'm safe" and she nodded, and then he hugged her and then he leaned down and kissed her, and told her he loved her. it was so cute. Yes, leave me alone.
Lol, I won't tease you too much there babes! ;) It's too good of a dream for me to tease you about, plus you're allowed to be fluffy with CatNip...so it's all good! Now if only your dreams would come true! ;)

Lol, yeah if I had a meltdown I think you'd spontaneously combust! :lol: But what a way to go! ;)

Moriel21 said:
Sor you rock! *Mo tosses her bud some padded clothes to protect against the whacking...and grabbing Lynny, runs!*

Your clothes helped thanks for that, but now Cath sent Nick to me *coughs* I think I'll run now! *runs away quickly* :lol:

Lynny, your dream is too cute :) If we got a scene like that, than it will never leave my mind *blinks* :)

Your mind and my mind both. I'd love for my dream to be trues :D

haha, see Mo allows me fluffy things in here. because this is the main ship I do it with, although I do allow SMacked :D

Oh, I am so jealous that Cath sent Nick to you. She never sends him to me... okay so I keep him and such, but still damnit!

I say we push Cordy off that cliff over there. Where the hell is Rad?? I know that little witch is someplace, Wanna help us push Cordy off a cliff?

Michelle: your back! whoowhoo! Did you bring ficcie?

CathStokes said:
Oh, I am so jealous that Cath sent Nick to you. She never sends him to me... okay so I keep him and such, but still damnit!

I say we push Cordy off that cliff over there. Where the hell is Rad?? I know that little witch is someplace, Wanna help us push Cordy off a cliff?

Let's keep Cordy :D and push the producers from CSI off a cliff. We can take their places and make the show smokin' hot :devil: *snags Nick and gives him to Lynny* Is this better, sweetheart? :lol:

But but.. I want to push CORDY off a cliffy.. Although you do put up a good bargain, can I have both? Cordy will add in those other ships on us. She's one of Them

*takes Nicky* yes :D

Yup I allow you to be fluffy in here Lynny, here and Smacked...and you allow me to be fluffy, well...all the time! :lol:

Ohhh I'm with Sor and pushing the writers off the cliff and us taking their place! Between you Lynny hon, me, Sor and Kels too...we could come up with so many HOT CatNip scenes our tv's would explode! :devil: Now wouldn't that be fun! ;)

Where is Rad? And Aud?? Fluffy Twin?!!

Moriel21 said:
Ohhh I'm with Sor and pushing the writers off the cliff and us taking their place! Between you Lynny hon, me, Sor and Kels too...we could come up with so many HOT CatNip scenes our tv's would explode! :devil: Now wouldn't that be fun! ;)

hehe, I can imagine us sitting in the producer office :lol: 'No we don't know what happened with the other producers, what we do know is that there must be CatNip this season :devil: And we want it now, so if you gives us a job we make the show, the best show ever! *blinks*'

Lynny, what will we do if Cath finds out? I think she wants Nick back :devil:

here here. CatNip will pwn baby! .. okay so half of our eps will HAVE to go on HBO for special preview, but for the kiddies, we'll edit. :D

uhh.. we tell her he, uh.. ran away?? She bought it last year.

yeah, your fluffy all the time mo :D I'm fluffy in here and smacked.. you'll get lucky if you catch me being fluffy in something else.

I'll write ep 3. Mo can have ep 1. Sor's got ep 2. since Kels is missing she gets ep 4. *evil laugh*.. Where is Kels? She's not stalking George, he's stalking me at the moment, but she could be trying to steal Nicky from me.

Lol, brilliant Sor...yup we'd be completely "innocent" and of course we'd get hired...of course we could always just hijack the whole studio and do whatever we want...I kinda like that idea too! :lol: Whatever we do though, as long as we get CatNip...it's all good with me! :D

Lol, only half the eppy's on HBO Lynny? :devil: Lol! :lol:

Yeah every once in a blue moon I catch you being fluffy "somewhere else" you just won't admit it! ;) But yeah I'm fluffy all the time...or well smuffy all the time! :devil: :D

Ohhh, I get the first ep? SCORE! Hot from the get go...works for me! ;) Yeah where is Kels?

I hadn't realised how long it'd been since I last posted in here. I've been busy with Nicky. :D

Lynn how come you haven't posted any caps from Iced?

I love Nick's expression in this one:

CathStokes said:
Michelle: your back! whoowhoo! Did you bring ficcie?

So glad to be back. Am almost done moving into my new house and will be able to committ to writing more. But, I am going to interject a little bit of blackmail here.

I really need to know what pwn and HEGM means. LOL! It is driving me crazy wondering. So, for each chapter I write you can tell me what part of it means. I'll PM them to you. LOL!

Blackmail is bad, I know, but it is driving me absolutely crazy...

Kels!! *Mo tackles her CatNip bud!* Hey, we've missed ya in here...I think Lynny was startin' to get worried! :lol:

Lol, that cap you posted is fab...Cath's smirk is too cute and Nicky's face is well...either she just said something inappropriate before they came in the room or he grabbed something and made her giggle and then tried to look innocent! Either way...it's fab! :lol:

Okay Michelle good luck with getting them to tell you what HEGM means...I've been working on getting them to tell me what that means FOREVER and they refuse to...well until I get CatNip to kiss...which I am doing my best dang it! ;)

*tries to hide Nick with Lynny* She will believe us, *closed the door and got the key on a necklace* We'll have lots of fun :devil:

Yay, me got episode 2 :D If Mo makes a hot start than I can continue :devil: We're going to rock, HELL YEAH! :lol: Kels , glad yo see you're back! Love the picture you posted :D

Lol, careful where you hide Nicky there Sor hon...if you "hide" him with Lynny you won't be finding him again for a while...he tends to disappear around her! ;) Lol! :lol:

Lol, yup...I'll start it off hot, you continue it and by the time it gets to Lynny & Kels they can burn :devil: them up and we'll be good to go on HBO for, well...ever! :lol: :devil:

Thursday needs to come already and it needs to have CatNip dang it...really really needs it!

I posted what is going to be a CatNip fiction on the fan fiction section.

I had written another one, but seem to have lost the motivation for that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back