*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Kels: Thank you SO MUCH for all of the pictures! They've put a big smile on my face. :D

Question for everyone!: Favorite CatNip moment? ;) Pick three at the most! :p

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynny thank you, that's all I was asking that you admit that! ;) No shame in that...the woman whacks hard! :eek: Now run Sor opened the closet door and Cath's coming! *Mo grabs Lynny and hightails it for the closet!*

Del hey hon! :D Wow...3 fav CatNip moments...ohhhh, I don't know that I could just pick 3! :lol: I'll work on that... ;)

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

3. the Muscle & the head touching : yes its a tie for those two. I just love both of them.
    2. The dancing vs the chin on shoulder :: I can't pick!
    1. everything in leaving las vegas vs all my fun loving shower things

I have more dangit, see, I can't even pick three, they all vs something else, .. hehe. I love this ship when I can't even pick three moments because I adore it to much to find just three.

*hides in the closet with sor and mo* shhhh!

4. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Lynn you're totally afraid of Cath.

This one?:

[​IMG]

I like this one too:

[​IMG]

3 favourite CatNip moments:
    1. The muscle scene in Crow's Feet.
    2. The racing scene in RIBSC.
    3. The dancing in BTK.

There's tonnes more but if I had to choose, it would be those ones.

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm gonna have to agree with this actually. I love the racing scene, and obviously, the Crow's Feet muscle scene id prceless, then there's dancing, and how do you beat that!

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Top moments?

The muscle scene.
    The dancing scene.
    All the shower scenes (I can't pick between those)

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys, I'm back (and still feeling crappy). :) But well enough to join the CatNippy fun :devil:

Kels sweetie, love all the pictures honey!

Lynny babes, I'm in love with your avvie - dont ever change it! Me loves CatNip phone sex :devil:

Hmm - I don't mind standing guard sometimes - distracting Cath is a hobby of mine :devil: Then again...ratting you all out would be fun too :) But...my sadistic side seems to be in the passive mood so I wont :p

Anywho - I'm going back to bed. I seem to only be able to produce short bursts of energy before I need to go snooze again. Oh well.

Update me on the CatNip movie status later babes!

*smooshes a pie at Mo before running off - or rather...slowly shuffling off with breathing breaks in between*

- Fav CatNip moments?

Tied at numero uno: Hole in wall, dancing, shower scene, muscle + all other catnippy scenes. :D

(yeah - no ranks. They all rock.) :p

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*opens the door very quickly and tries to search for a the light switch* Damn, it's dark here. Lynny, I brought an infra red binocular for looking through the little peek hole I made in the closet :lol:

We sure are, they can't beat us *evil laugh* :devil:
    And my three favourite CatNip moments, here they come :D
    1: The dancing scene in BTK
    2: The HUG in Boom :D
    3: The racing scene in RIBSC ;)

9. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I totally forgot about the hug scene. *Is ashamed*

It's not my fault CatNip have so many little flirty scenes that I forget them all!

Okay, the hug can tie for second place along with the BTK dancing.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, okay I don't think I can even pick my top 3 favorite episodes...let alone top 3 favorite moments! :lol: I'm sad I know...but there is so much LOVE between these two, that I can't decide! :D "Crow's Feet" rocked, so did RIBSC, BTK, and LLV...*sighs!* There are just so many! :D

Okay did anyone else see this link? I swear I had a massive coronary, and almost chocked on my gum, thinking that finally, thank goodness FINALLY the PTB had decided we all really are right and CatNip should go public with their love now! (Sadly this is not what the article says...but for 5 glorious seconds I was sure we had finally gotten our wish! :D )

11. CathStokes

Yeah, see how he's got his chin on her hand, total love!

Thats the one you iconed and put eye sex on isn't it? :devil:

OMG you didn't put hair flicks!

Add in the showers, chin on shoulders, secret touches and Catnip's golden.

shower scenes! *tackles you*

welcome back liffy :) haha, I'll probably keep this one awhile, I did miss it. :)

you rat on me and I'll whack you a good one and tell Nicky you've been flirting with Cath, and then I'll send you to Tony and let him annoy about his life.

Sor: good job on bringing those, considering Tony stole mine. *sighs* Anyways, lets peak and see shall we. I just hope Cath doesn't find the bug again.

aww Mo: It gets our hopes up and then just crashes it down. I haven't read it yet. I'm trying to stay away from spoilers. Anything shippy for us yet?

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah no kidding! Tell me about it! I was practically giddy until I acutally read what it said...it's not so spoiler-y...at least not for our ship! :p I had such high hopes though...CatNip is SO close to breaking down and admitting to everyone that they are together...I thought I'd finally won! ;)

13. CathStokes

I know Mo. Hopefully catnip will just give in to us, especially if it is Marg's final season.

Maybe Nick and Catherine, (if Marg leaves, and George stays) will do that whole Nick be in charge of CSI, and he comes home to Cath. But I'm glad to see Nick moving up this season, maybe thats why they'll move George up?.. .. Cath doing all that high profile stuff, sounds scary, because it'll keep her from the team -- and Nick -- but we all know our girl will find a way to be with Nicky!. Right?...

14. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I probably did, especially with the way they're looking at each other.

I know. As much as I love them I had to choose the others. There's far too many shippy moments to choose from.

I said I was staying away from spoilers. I think I've read every one so far. I should have known I couldn't stay away from them.

If Marg does leave the show then we know that Catherine and Nick will still be fine. They don't have to work together to be together.

15. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Whoa, did I hear the word spoiler! :lol: I have to be strong because season 7 is still here in Holland *coughs* I'm curious how long it lasts before I click on the link :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.