*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gots to waits till next season to see if CatNip gets their thing on, :devil: :lol: muahwahaw.

I so pwn you right now. And I love it.

CATNIP CATNIP CATNIP CATNIP CATNIP.

ETA: I posted BEFORE HE CHEATS in the fanfiction forum. Its about after Cath sees Chris cheating on her, she goes to the bar and then she calls up Nicky, and tells him what she did. :)

Wait a second here woman...does that mean you know something and aren't sharing?? Cuz if you know something and you ain't sharing...I have my ways of making you talk...yeah don't you think I don't, cuz I SOOO do!! So if you know something...spill it!! :D

Okay you saying you pwn me...makes me think you know something...is that a trick to make me think you know something when you don't, or do you know something??

*Mo whines...*

*evil laugh*

Do I know anything? No. I want them to have scenes and be together. They were WAY to flirty for them to NOT have something going on.

"Nicky was a bit...turned on" if ya know what I mean.

You gots nothing to make me talk and u knows it.

Ohhhhh...I'm the one working on getting them to kiss...how do you know I don't have anything to make you talk...I could totally have something to make you talk...*Mo's turn to chuckle evilly...as if she has a delicious secret...which she just may...! ;) *

And yeah I agree...they were WAY too flirty to not have something going on...I mean good lord, it's SOOO obvious to like the whole world that they are together...I SO wish they'd just annouce it already and let us do our "told ya so" dance! :lol:

Nicky was a bit turned on....? By? :devil:

Riight. this is the part where I just whack you into telling me. or let Danny tell you a story, remember, that boring story he told you? How would you like another one?

I'm only going to dance, a few times. Once in here, in my banner, on my lj, on my gj, on my ij, on stokesnwillows, and oh in icons..yup thats my dancing..la la la.

Come on, CatNip, you guys were WAY to flirty to have something to not be going on between you. We're not that dumb.

Oh Mo, you know fine well what he was turned on by!

Two scenes -- the hallway, like the icon, and the arm touching
*rolls eyes* :p

The proper way to spell it is Lindsey. I know the NY one is different.

Kels hon that avie of yours is GORGEOUS!!
Thankies. :D

"Nicky was a bit...turned on" if ya know what I mean.
I wonder if it's safe to post the cap? Probably not. :devil:

I still want to see that unaired kiss. Of course a new one would take my mind off it. :D

Did you just roll your eyes at me?

I still call her Lindsay.. must be why she barely answers me when I yell at her in fics.

HAHA. That cap would be hot to post. Because its so true!

I want new/old. :D

Whack me all you want Lynny wub...and then you'll feel bad cuz you wub me and whacked me and then you'll want to tell me HEGM...works for me! ;) Lol! :lol: As for Danny boring me...yeah not worried about that...he starts to bore me and I just lick my lips at him and he stops talking and things get way more fun, really fast! :devil: :lol: :lol:

As for what turned Nicky on...obviously the answer is Cath...but are you talking about a pic, cap...what? :D

Unaired kiss...I want it, intermixed with a new one...like Mer suggested!! :D

"Revenge Is Best Served Cold" is on right now...Yay for hot CatNip!! :D

So didn't want to know that :p

The cap of it Mo, it SHOWS he was turned on. :evil laugh: How's this, go to my LJ profile, go look at my user pics, look for the one that says Touch || Text. You'll see.

Give it to us! Its not that hard.

I love RIBSC, I saw it earlier. Thumpy G! hehe.

Lynny, I just read your fic! Great job! I'll check out your LJ, and read your stripper story too! Is your LJ screen name the same as here?
As for episodes, were we all watching Spike tv tonight? I watched that episode too! I love when she and Nick are racing, and she gets out and throws her hands up in the air! Just loved it. Nicky loved it too, the way he was smiling!

Whatever :lol: You have the same thing with Macky...and Flackie...and Tony...and Gibbs...so I can lick my lips at Danny all I want...get over it! ;) (*Wub!*)

Awwwwww....I see... :devil:

Thumpy G rocks! And CatNip in it is SOOOO hot! :devil:

Catey hi hon! ;) Yup we're all watching Spike...CatNip goodness! :lol:

I am going to wear out my DVD's watching the CatNip episodes. LOL! I have Tivo'd every CAtNip episode and have threatened my family with great bodily harm if they erase them.

My hubby made the comment last night that Nick and Catherine look good together. I just looked at him and smiled. Even he is becoming a convert.....LOL!!

Did you just roll your eyes at me?
No?

RIBSC is such a great episode. The racing scene is one of the best scenes ever.

I checked a few pages back and the cap's been posted before so I guess it's okay to post it again:

Okay, that's it, I officially hate you all. You're swinging me toward CatNip! Like I needed another favoured ship...

Btw, over at the Wiki, I love the vids. Does anyone know where I can 'Save As' download CatNip vids? I'd love to have a CatNip playlist running on my other computer while I work. If you do, send a PM my way!

Clarrisani, just wanna warn ya before Modie whacks you, talking about (illegal) downloading of vids isn't allowed on the boards... but I am sending you a PM which might help ya out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back