*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ship will always be The Love, although the fans of The Love are currently being screwed over by TPTB. Note that Nick and Greg are yet to work a case alone together. But were did get a slight moment in the finale - when Grissom did the reveal, Greg shot Nick a sideways look.

CatNip definitely has more chemistry than GSR for sure. Now that I've had a chance to watch a few fan vids and read some fiction (thanks for the links CathStokes!) I can certainly see it. And I'm looking forward to seeing the shoulder scene.

In Australia we're waiting for them to get around to showing Leaving Las Vegas. It was meant to be on this weekend but they've got a repeat on. Again. We usually don't get season finales until November if we're lucky. And I saw lucky because we normally end up with the season finale in February being passed off as the season premier of the following season. Backfired for them with Grave Danger, so we had Bang Bang and Way to Go one after the other.

That scene in the finale was a great moment, this has to be posted again:

CSI-12.jpg

Leaving Las Vegas is a really great episode for CatNip, we get loads in that one. :)

Hey guys! First, welcome Clarrisani! Glad Lynny dragged you in here :lol: She dragged me in here too! I'm a SNickers and YoBling shipper, but I love CatNip too! :lol: I multiship way too much :lol: Anywayz, love the pics! Can't wait until the finale finally airs here, even tho there's GSR (yuk! Sorry, i really dislike GSR, just my opinion!) Can't wait for the CatNip scene.

Big Shots showed here on Tues. Such a cute ep! Had a little of everything, which is good.

Anywayz, i really should be revising... (yeah right!) So i gotta at least pretend i'm doing some work :lol:

Later dudes xxx

Ooh theres my little Soph haven't seen you in awhile. *tackles*

I like dragging yall in here, it makes me happy to see yall. :D

Do we have GSRs in here? I think Mo's a GSR, aren't you?

We getting LLV this week aren't we? or next? or tonight? *cheats and goes up top* Yup we're getting LLV. I love my banner it has all kinds of LLV scenes except for.. about two of them. Redrum and the finale one.

Exactly Mo, WAY to flirty for something to be going on! She was literally all over him.

Cordy, Catherine said it too, in the ep right before his or right after his. I know it wasn't to far apart when the other said it, which is like, "so.. your together huh?"

*gasps* why Michelle this is my fav ship too!... Along with Smacked and DuCaine... but CatNip's definately it!

I saw that and I gasped and whistled. I loved that bit; its so obviously they're together!

The whole time, I was getting pm's of, OMG did you see that? cause Modie and KeLynn knew I was watching SPN instead. So turning to see that was awesome for me.

*nudges Modie* Come on, admit that you liked it!

Well, Lynny sort of brought me here to. I'm a D/L person myself, but I'm expanding my shipping. It's just odd seeing Lynny being so fluffy in here, when it almost kills her elsewhere! lol. I think she goes to the D/L thread to do a lot of recruiting, I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces here, right Mo, Mercy and Delia? Seriously though, they are hot together, and we know Nicky dreams about her!

Well, I certainly admit that they often fight like they're married. Redrum is the one episode that I do have downloaded, and while I haven't watched all of it because I'm waiting for it to be on tv, it was clear that Nick was most upset by the fact that Catherine took Keppler over him in terms of trust. That's what hurt him, and if their relationship was platonic he wouldn't have been that upset.

LOL Catey, I do recruit alot of DLers, don't I?? LOL. It is weird to see me fluffy in here, but I do love my angst here, its just CN brings out that side of me, I'm a catnip flungsty. :D

I agree Clarrisani Nicky wouldn't have been that upset if nothing was going on, he was a bit more upset then someone thats not in a relationship with someone. He was a bit angsty with her, but by Law of Gravity, somehow or another she made that up, :devil: because he's ass was NICE to Keppler, so apparently she got him to let it go, if you know what I mean ;)

New recruit fun bud Clarri giggled:
Oh I adore "While You Were Sleeping". I love the 'leaning' in that.
Yay, someone got my "leaning"! *Mo high fives Clarri!* Cool beans! :D

Kels, love that pic babes! Aww the love, Cath is so "leaning" into Nicky and onto Nicky! ;)

Lynny babes asked:
I think Mo's a GSR, aren't you?
I am dearie...they're fun, they were my first ever CSI ship...don't love them as much as CatNip...but yeah I like 'em! :D

Exactly Mo, WAY to flirty for something to be going on! She was literally all over him.
She was SOOO all over him! She may as well have pushed him onto the counter, straddled him and had her way with him right there...Oh the thought...*Mo drops blissfully into the guttery ocean of CatNip fantasy!* :devil:

Moriel21 said:
Yay, someone got my "leaning"! *Mo high fives Clarri!* Cool beans! :D

Whacked that DVD straight in and watched that scene. That one and the ice scene. I've ripped that scene off in a fic for another fandom - there is just so much to rip from "While You Were Sleeping".

Now, I have the long weekend ahead of me. I admit that I will be working over it (doing some marking and writing reports), but I'm also planning on watching some CSI eps to check out the CatNip. So where's a good place to start? And remember, I only have as far as Loco Motives in terms of Season 7.

CathStokes said:
Do we have GSRs in here? I think Mo's a GSR, aren't you?
I'm a GSR obsessive.. BUT.. I LOVE CatNip too. Yes, I really do.

And the season finale totally topped the ship for me. We know they're canon. If they weren't, they would definitely not have been so close and cute together :devil:

I missed LLV tonight. I thought it was Redrum, and I did not want to watch RR.. Something about total CatNip anger (No, do not mistake that for angst) that makes me not want to watch the episode. Poor Cath was getting so much heat from Nick (But I'm sure they made up afterwards :p)

^^ Oh my God! Your avatar is amazing! I saw that on LJ too! ;) God, Jorja's awesome!

Lynny: Yeah you're right. Cathy did say it. Oh yeah,
Mo: I remember you telling me that GSR was your first ship! :)

She may as well have pushed him onto the counter, straddled him and had her way with him right there...Oh the thought...*
I bet she did that, but TPTB just didn't let us see it!
Stupid TPTB; they always CUT OUR SCENES (like our canon scene in the first ep)--we so deserve them!!

LLV is great for CatNip. In fact...I didn't really notice the chemistry between them until that episode (except in season 1 maybe)

They've had some good things/moments season 7. Just not enough scenes together, thats all. *sighs* LLV was great for us, really awesome.

I think season 6 was Time of Your Death and Rashomama, although I like that she called him Nicky in Shooting Stars. :D

We didn't get LLV or Redrum last night, it was Law of Gravity. Shower scene baby!

See Cordy never listens to me.. she should, but she don't.

xx

Stupid computer..

Don't feel bad, Clarrisani, CathStokes did the same thing to me, I keep stared at her banner so much. I have to go in. Snickers will alway be my first favorite, followed by GSR, Catnip and Grillows and Greg/Sofia.

Hi, CathStokes. I don't do much replied, I just lurk. I want to watch Redurm, Nick is hurt by Catherine, because he think she doesn't trust him.

I watch Laws of Gravity, Nick stand by Grissom, because he still hurt by Catherine.

its NnG, how you doing doll??.. haha, I so love you!.. look Mo, told ya my hidden hypotizer will work! :lol:

Yes, stare at the banner, now your surrounding by catnip thoughts, now follow the thoughts. :D

Redrum was angsty, it was hot angsty. He was pissed that she didn't trust him enough to tell him, even though she couldn't tell him. But, he was the only one that figured out she was hiding something, so he knows her, he knew something was wrong. And he was the only one that wouldn't let it go.

I think they made up by LoG though, because of the shower scene, it was flirty and nice, and Nick was nice to Keppler, I say he stood behind Grissom to not only give Cath the "look" but because he pissed about Keppler, once again, but mostly for the angsty eye sex. :D

Keppler sucked, I'm glad he's not there anymore. I didn't like the guy playing him either, so .. but he did say CatNip twice.

xx

They were DEFINATELY back on tracked by the finale, Cath was flirty, we all know Catherine would tell someone to move so she can look, but she didn't Nick, instead she put her chin on his shoulder, and talked to him, And since Nicky had a :devil: when he stood up, I'm saying Cath's hands were exploring :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back