*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^6 pack of beer, or Nicky's six-pack? :devil:

Oh, whoops, must remember PG-13, PG-13, PG-13.

Tell me you are writing an angsty fic, Auda! I am D/L fluffy, so if I'm going to do this whole CatNip thing, angst is sounding really good! :D

^^Either six pack will do, Mer! How's you be? :)

I can't decide if it should just be really angsty and full of drama. Maybe I'll just write some smexy stuff. Somehow, the fic keeps screaming heat, sweat, and dirty talk. :lol:

Well well, I better go. I was supposed to watching a movie several minutes ago. I talk too much! :lol: I need still need to rent or buy classic CatNip episodes.

Lynny, are you playing nice? :D

^^ Good! We love a happy & nice Lynny playing with her CatNip and us! :D
CatherineWStokes! Thanks for the caps, honey--they're stunning! :) They're so prrrretty and smitten with each other.

I'm always nice. :)

come on Mommy, quit teasing me with that ficcie. don't ya think I deserve it right now?

*laughs* Mer doing angst, is so hilarious.

^^6 pack of beer, or Nicky's six-pack?
I don't do beer, but I'll do Nick... :devil: Whoops, I mean I'll uh--never mind! I'll pick Nicky's abs though. He's so yummy!
I'm always nice.
Awww! I love you here! You're just so adorable, LYNNY baby! *Hugs Lynny and hands her a photograph of CatNip and grins*
catnippyrp7.png

CatherineWStokes ! I love your icon. It's so adorable. :)

I love her icon too. :p

ooh its the pic that she's sitting on his lap! Come on, don't yall see this? She's on HIS Lap! He adores her.

*huggles* Thank you for piccie Cordy -- and did you just call me adorable??.. Eh, I can deal with that. Anything for me CatNips :D

^^ Awww, see? You are so adorable, Lynny! Embrace the cuteness, honey. Yes she's sitting on his lap and I had the courtesy to remove poor Warrick out of the picture. CatNip needs their privacy for crying out loud! :devil:

*pats your head* Me so proud of you :D Yeah Nicky might wanna.. *gets whacked by meter* Ow! I was just going to say *gets whacked again* You don't even know what I was going to say and you go and whacks me! I was just going to say flirt with her and touch her ass. Sheesh. and then he'll [censored]

I'll embrace for CatNip only, how's that?

Oh yeah they are close...I love your banner CathStokes by the way. It shows such a hot moment. NOt to mention catnip fans rock...don't we though!!!! We obviously support the hottest couple.

The thing is if TPTB would just allow catnip to come thru can you imagine the ratings. I mean people would tune in because it would be like a magnet to watch them.

Someone on the debate thread made a good comment about if Cath/Nick were to get involved they would handle things properly by getting a transfer request...so another thing is...our couple is Smart.

Soph, lol, of course you came in here! *Mo high fives Lynny and huggles Soph!* Yay, you! :D

Aud!! Fluffy twin, yay! CatNip phone sex is HOT! :devil: Yeah baby! ;)
Or maybe just some tension going on with a pool, some baby oil, and a six pack.
Oh good lord...I will never come out of the gutter again! :devil: Fluffy Twin you rock! :lol:

Lol, yeah Mer either six pack would work...I'm thinkin' Cath will prefer Nicky's six pack...or a six pack on Nicky's six pack...ohhhh! :devil:

Somehow, the fic keeps screaming heat, sweat, and dirty talk.
Okay now you're just teasing us!! Gah you so need to write and post that ficcie already! Come on honey, pwease?!!

Lol, Lynny babes, Del's right, you're pretty adorable! ;) But no worries that'll stay in here (unless I need to whip it out..but I'll only do that sparingly! ;) )

Psssttt...Lynny, Kels yay us...lookit how many peeps we dragged...I mean brought in here! :D Yay for lots more CatNippers! :lol:

I come here after reading the Debate thread.

and if Cath/Nicky were to go Cannon, I think either Nicky or Cath would have to reconsider shifts. They know better than to work on the same shifts together, etc..
like Waiting said they are smart. Plus, it's more to look forward to seeing that 'certain' person at the end of the day. RIGHT??? :D

I think if Catherine/Nick were to go canon, they'd do whats best for them and for the team. Their really good with each other and everything, it might would hurt for Nick or Catherine to go to days or work on opposite days or even go on Swing, but they'd do whats best for their relationship in the end. if they think they can work together, {obviously this thing is hard for me considering I already believe their in a relationship so..I'm trying to not be all, "their together, damnit!" } they'll work together. Their smart, they'd figure everything out. :D

I finally made it here!! I totally love CatNip!! They are so hot together. I hope that TPTB get smart soon and let Cath and Nick get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back