*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Ohhh YAY! You're SO awesome! I wubs you! :D Just don't cap the horror parts! Shudders!

Ohhhh, good call...okay Nicky's safe with me...I won't do anything! I'll just convince him to tell us they're together...don't wanna lose my Danny! ;)

Heehee, yeah I was right! Yay for me, yay for me! :D

Yeah that works...and then I get Macky :D

Gots what? I don't get it...

OK I'll stop poking...may not stop being mean to the chars though LOL.

Moriel, stay away from Nicky. :p

Lynn watches some weird horror movies.

I wonder if we'll get any scenes tonight. I hope we do, but I can't remember what the episodes about.

Fluff, Melly.

Not all of my horrors are weird, just certain ones turn OUT weird.

I dunno if we get any scenes or not but.. I could be wrong.

Maybe Nick will warn Cath abotu Keppler

Yeah Melly fluff! ;) Lynny's got CatNip fluff! :lol:

Sorry hon, but horror movies in general are pretty weird! :p

Did we get any scenes???

I'll stay away from Nicky Kels! You convince him! ;)

yeah Kels, you do it!.. lol

hehe, We got more scenes then what I thought. keppler dying was the best part outta this episode. {sorry to those that liked him} , but CatNip scenes were hot and nice. :D I loved how they had a fluffy and angst tonight. My ship balances out!

Okay it has officially aired by me so spoiler boxes are not required...angst and fluff huh...sweet deal! I'm gonna actually watch the eppy on the same night it aired, how cool is that! :lol: I'm excited! ;)

Yeah Kels you convince Nicky, and Lynny maybe you and I should double team Cath! ;) :lol:

I can see it now.

Lynn and Mo walks into the home of Catherine Willows, and grabs her.

C: WTH do you two want?
L&M: Well uh...
M: We want you and Nick to stop hiding your relationship
C: Why in the hell do I want to do that?
L: Well its either that or I'll show those naughty pics of you with Nicky in Hawaii.
C: How in the hell did you know?
L: ha! you admit it!
C: Damn you!
L *smirks at Mo* Told ya they went to Hawaii.

xxxx

Yeah, the ep had a touch of angst with them, they had those angsty looks and some hot catnip looks, and another shower scene. {{Probably only Kels is going to get that babbling}}

Mo: High-fives Lynny! Nice job buddy! ;)
Cath: What gave us away?
Mo: Oh you mean other than the "I can't wait to get home and jump your bones!" looks you two share all the freakin' time?
Cath: Not all the...okay yeah, it's pretty much all the time!
Ly: Uh yeah it's all the time, watch the videos again...y'all pracically eat eachother with your eyes whenever you're in the same toom together! :devil:

Okay hold the phone...Lynny did I just read "Shower Scene"?! :eek: OMG! Now if that doesn't bring me to the CatNip gutter, I don't know what will! :devil: Hotness right there! :devil:

I'm sure I can convince Nicky. :D

Haha, you two are brave taking on Cath. :lol:

I liked last nights episode. Yay for getting scenes.

Nicky's an ass man. :lol: Of course you are Nicky, you're always looking at Cath's.

Nick and the baby made me go aww.

Second episode where CatNip has been mentioned.

Angsty CatNip during the scene with Grissom and Warrick, but Nick looked a little hurt that Catherine was siding with Keppler rather than him.

Shower scene, I know Lynn liked this:

Awww yeah Nicky with the baby was so dang cute! I totally Awwww at that too...I'm telling ya hot guys holding a baby...no quicker way to melt a girls heart! ;) Or this girl's anyway! :lol:

Lol, now I get the shower scene! Not quite was I had in mind! :devil: But still nice...my favorite was when Nicky bent down to "hide" Cath totally checked him out...cracked me up! :lol: Can't blame her though! ;)

Brave, crazy...maybe both for taking on Cath...right Lynny?! :lol:

I'd go with both. Cath can kick ones butt bad, so we're both to take on her, :p

ooh Shower Scene!. I love when they have those, I think all kinds of thoughts. ;) oh yeah, Cath totally checked out Nicky.

Nicky with the baby was so adorable.

I think Cath would still win. :p

Lynn loves the shower scenes. And she laughs at me and the hair flicks. :rolleyes: Yeah, they're always dirty thoughts. Not much else you can think when you say CatNip and shower in the same sentence. :devil:

Nick was a natural with the baby.

Cath always win cause I fear her.

hey! you are obsessed with hair flicks. and I'm obsessed with Shower Scenes. They have HOT shower scenes!

He really was, you know why don't you? Do you all need me to tell you again?

Lol, Cath always wins cuz she kicks ass, HARD! And yeah we're all a little scared of her! ;) :lol:

Lol, yeah CatNip and Shower in the same sentence can only lead to gutter thoughts! :devil: Heehee! :lol:

I love your avie, Kels! He's just so cute with the baby! And Lynny your avie is HOT! Love that!! :devil: Hello Gutter! :devil:

Lookie at my new avie...ain't it purty! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back