*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Cath! Getcha some Cath!

She loves her Nicky..

I keep forgetting she did that in that, considering I haven't seen you with a hair flick icon from that. :p

Yup, know ya to well.

She can't resist him.

Nice ticket sales Lynny! I like it, we're so gonna make bank on this! ;)
Undecided - Kate, Lindsay, Sid, Peyton, Alexx, McGee.
Hmmmm, Kate yeah I dunno...for some reason I wanna say Stella's side. Linds, definitely Stella's side! Sid, he's in love with Stel, let's be honest! :lol: Peyton on the other hand, she's on Cath's side...not a Stel fan! :p Alexx, I'm thinking probably Cath's side...and McGee, I dunno! :D

Kels you're on Cath's side...Lynny you're undecided...hmmm, maybe I'll be the referee...wait I dunno about that, one bad call and both of them are kicking MY ass...hmmm, maybe not! :lol:

OMG...could Cath be any MORE obvious in those pics...geez woman, you may as well shove him into the shower, strip him down and have your way with him! :devil:
*Mo ducks the meter!* (Can I even say that in here? :lol: :lol: )

Nah, kate would take Cath's, cause they been plotting things on Nick and Tony {{and vice versa}}

It looks like your sitting on the undecided side with me and mcgee huh?

..Hey! You stole my idea/bubble!

Kate's with Cath huh...hmmm, I think that might make the crowds about even... :D

You, me and McGee, maybe all three of us could be the referee's, that way at least there's 3 of us to divide the ass-kicking between! :lol:

What bubble idea did I steal? Your the one in my bubble remember! ;) Lol! :lol: Love your location by the way, I swear HEGM is going to be the death of me...or the not knowing what it is! :p :lol:

I'm siding with Stella...though she'll still kick my butt when I run off with Macky lolol

Hey what's CatNip doing for Valentine's Day? Well besides *that* :devil: We know lots of that. I wanna know where they're going and what the pressies are *g*

Lol, Stella and Lynny both will! :lol:

Hmmmm, good question...did we say already, if we did I have the worst memory ever cuz I can't remember! :p :lol:
Hmmmm, I think since they work night shift again (they do both work nights again right? :p ) that after shift ends, Nick will steal her away for a V-day breakfast at his house...where he will give her his gift (a delicate necklace with a heart charm and a key charm on it...as in she's the "key to his heart"! Awwww! :D ) and she'll give him his gift (one she was gonna save until Father's Day but she'd be showing way too much to hide it by then.... :lol: ) and then he'd hold her close while they danced in their kitchen to silent music only they could hear! (Lol, fluffy anyone! :lol: )

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

Yeah, Their all back on Graveyard Shift. FYI, I stole Grissom's job so that means I can let Cath and Nick off a little early that night :devil:

LMAO. If she shows up having that sort of gift I'll tell you what half of HEGM means!

See, this is why I like fluff in CatNip, I can actually get all of that fluffyiness that you mentioned :D

Yes, Melly, i'll be after your booty too dangit!.. once Cath and Stella's done kicking mine for not taking sides and being a referee in all. but hey! Mo at least that way, We can tell them McGee called most of the shots :d

I keep forgetting she did that in that, considering I haven't seen you with a hair flick icon from that.
I did make one from that scene, it was animated.

OMG...could Cath be any MORE obvious in those pics...geez woman, you may as well shove him into the shower, strip him down and have your way with him!
Haha, that's exactly what we're all thinking.

I would love Cath to give him that gift.

I'm sure Nick's got something romantic planned for Valentines Day.

Lynn's fluffy side is coming out.

who doesn't love their shower scenes?! you just have to!

another pic from LoG

CSI-7x15-LawofGravity163_0001.jpg

You can only have gutter thoughts with the shower scenes.

They were hot in the scenes they had in Law of Gravity.

Lmao, there's that sweater, me and Lynn have already agreed we're going to burn that. :lol:

yes please do that! why does it look so dirty? it looks as if he spilled his drink or something... :lol:

cathwillows how cute is it Nicky looks like a little Buddah but really sweet and sure the spot or dirt stripe? i don´t now what it is :lol: spilled of coffe or coke? or from the baby :lol:

Lol, I think it's the material of it, it looks as though if you smoothed it back down it would look like the same as the rest of it. I honestly don't know how to explain it so best to ignore me. :lol:

Nick and Cath probably came from Cath's office so maybe she did it. :devil:

oooooh yes! that could be the explanation!!! well, and i have to admit that i like this version best :lol:
maybe that could be what happened before...

CSI-7x13-Redrum145_0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back