*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

I don't think I've ever seen that pic before, so I'd love to see a bigger version too. :)

Moriel you know the deal. :p The kiss isn't enough, they have to admit they are together too.

hi someone can put the pic about the kiss between catherine and nick ? it´s a pity that they don´t broadcast .

apologys for my english.

hey sidlreiana_15 haven't seen ya in awhiles, I miss having that pic, I'm sorry I don't have it, anymore. :( and you're english is fine babes :D

Well I figure if they kiss it would be kind of obvious that they are together, don't ya hon! Heehee! Awww gotcha...I like Ali Larter! She's cool And gorgeous!

Nice try Mo!! .. but they could make kissy faces all the time, but still.. I want a "I love you" thing.. Hey! You're the one that made the deal. :p

oh yeah Ali is totally gorgeous, I told Kels my dream would be to have her and AJ take a pic with Marg and George :D I doubt I'd get a crossover on the shows with them all.. but I can dream! Just like I'm dreaming on my CatNip going to NY.

no i'm sorry i don't have a bigger version of that one! :( but i keep looking!
you can be sure of that! and if i find it, this thread is the first to see it! promise :D
....if i only knew where i got it from... :confused: :lol:

hehe thanks sidlreiana_15 :D They should've shown us that .. that would've been NICE to see. Still would be nice to see. :D

its okay cathwillows we hope you find it though :D

I hope we see it sometime. *sniffle* I wish it hadn't got cut. That other kiss pic is also nice...was that the Emmys or something?

*moves off to snuggle with Mac 'cause it's cold outside*

do you mean the one like in my icon?..

haha you wish that was Macky, but it ain't, his with Stella remember? .. What? I got Tony :D

We need a pic of the day thing again, don't we?

Aww I love the CatNip kissing cap. Makes me happy to see it but I want to see the clip. Damn them for not releasing it yet.

The pic of Marg and George is from an event, I think in December 2004. Can't remember what it was for, it wasn't an awards show.

We should have a pic of the day, how about this one:

cathnickdk6.png

oh so cute! they are holding hands! :D it really looks that way...

how about this one? it could be possible that they are going to kiss....but who knows?! ;)

Kels would probably say quit giving me ideas for banners :lol:

I love that picture, them holding hands, so cute.. :D

Should've shown all of that stuff instead of teasing me! Mean CatNip! Dangit, I need to quit teaching Nick!

It was for Vanity Fair wasn't it?

You know me too well. :p

I want to see that scene too. They're definately holding hands.

They should just have kissed in that scene from Redrum. Cath got close enough to him.

Yeah I think it was Vanity Fair.

Kels I gotta say...each time I come in here and each time you have a new Cath/Marg avie and they are all SOOO gorgeous! I LOVE them! :D Gah, she's a beautiful woman! Wow! How Nicky ever keeps his hands off her I don't know...she's one of my girl crushs! :lol:
Moriel you know the deal. The kiss isn't enough, they have to admit they are together too.
Nice try Mo!! .. but they could make kissy faces all the time, but still.. I want a "I love you" thing.. Hey! You're the one that made the deal. :p
Seriously that was the deal I made? I mean I want that all of course! Of course!! But I thought it was that I had to get them to kiss! Hmmm...well I still maintain it won't be hard...cuz they clearly love eachother and obviously want to kiss since they get freakin' close to eachother ALL the time! Now I just have to get them to stop teasing me and actually go through with it! :p :lol: I'm workin' on it! ;)

Hey by the way, I notice we just started page 20...too soon to talk about new thread titles, or not? Yay us by the way...almost to #7, we SO rock! :D

At the moment I vote for: CatNip #7: Just Kiss Already! :lol:

hehe or to annoy you and modie and kels all the time it could say HEGM says just kiss. :lol:

I'm so mean..

But I like that one too.

I don't think 20 is to soon, .. I don't think anyways, thats usually when we start passing around ideas, we don't vote until like 23 though.

eta:
she's one of my girl crushs!

Ditto!.. Along with Ali Larter, AJ Cook and of course Calleigh!.. I'd say Stella but she's mean to me.

..Kels, I agree, they should've just kissed. She got close to him. thats what he gets for being angsty, she won't make out with him.

Thanks Moriel. If I didn't make so many I maybe wouldn't change them so often.

I think the deal was for them to kiss and to admit they are together. You agreed.

Haha Moriel I wonder why you want that as a thread title.

Lynn that is just being mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back