*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Lol, you Lynny, Kels you two crack me up! :lol: I loves it! **Mo snuggles her Gutter Buddies!** :D
All mine end up being smut though.
Okay...I'm still not seeing why this is a bad thing! ;) :lol:
Mo I hope the CatNip muse finds you
I think Moriel should try writing a CatNip fic
I think she should too.
Okay so I get the feeling y'all want me to write a CatNip fic... :lol: I'll tell ya what, after this week is over and I'm done with my shopping and running around crazily...I'll do my best to write a CatNip fic just for you two! :D Okay?! :lol:
you really want to know what HEGM means don't ya? lol.
Do I even need to answer that hon? :lol: Just in case there was any doubt...um, HELL YEAH I want to know! :lol: :D Now be a nice Gutter buddy and just tell me...pwease honey...pwease?!!

I thought Cath was from Montana. I like that actually, she and Lindsay could have a nice chat together before they go off with Nick and Danny and :devil: hehe

Yeah I'm with Mo...or do I have to thwap you harder and more often? lol

Yup Cath is supposed to be from Bozeman, same hometown as Linds...still think that'd make a fun crossover eppy...LV and NY...Cath and Linds get to talking about home and then go off and make out with their guys! :lol:

Yeah pwease tell us Lynny! Pssst...**Mo whispers to Lynny..."I'll get her to leave Macky alone...if you'll tell me!!" ;) ** :lol:

Cath may be on guard, but I'll get round her.

I'm glad to hear your going to give it a go Moriel, can't wait to read it.

I don't think that will work.

It depends what biography of Catherine's you read, in some she's from Vegas.

CBS had a summary of her being in Vegas the other day. Poor Cath, born in two different states. No wonder she's got so many issues with her mom.

Mo as much as thats a good bribe, We already have a deal on when you find out what HEGM means. :D

I really can't wait to see how your ficcie goes, I know you'll do great.

So.. Nicky found my other camera. It's the one above the shower. So far he's poking it. :rolleyes: I wish I had a mike, I'd freak his ass out.

Yeah Kels I'll try and write something...but it'll be after Christmas okay...just so ya know! ;) But I'll try! :D

Awww okay, yeah on wikipedia it says Cath's from Bozeman...that's where I saw it! :D

Yeah I guess we did have a "you-stay-away-from-my-hot-boy-and-I'll-stay-away-from-yours" agreement didn't we! ;) Okay! :D

Awww I'm glad you think I'll write a good ficcie honey, that's nice! ;) I'm actually a bit scared to write CatNip...they're so HOT I'm afraid I'll mess them up! Seriously! I'm a dork I know...but still! :lol:

Lol, he'd totally jump in the air if you had a mike hon, that'd be hilarious! :lol: Wait...camera in the shower? Sweet!! :devil: :devil:

I'm pleased you're going to give it a go Moriel, you'll do great, and no rush.

A camera in the shower? Now I want to see that tape. Nicky in the shower would be hot.

Me too lol...*drool* *thud* I hope it's waterproof, though or there could be trouble. Wouldn't want the poor couple getting a shock now.

Bet the closet one is also majory hot hehe...well all of them actually.

Hey! I'm smart, i know what cameras to use... Tony's the one that doesn't.. *glares and mumbles something about murdering him later*

I'm holding the tape ransom. You write a ficcie. You get tape. Until then, no tape for you. :devil: :lol: And the fact that Cath stole it from my collection yesterday, yeah. *mumbles curse words*

All of the closet ones are hot. McGee's making the tapes a bit brighter so we can see them. :D ... *smirks* Tony was in the closet yesterday.. :lol: Blackmail! {Modie, you wanna a copy??}

I could see it now. Nicky poking at the camera.

"Nick, I am your father"

Nick: WTH???

You're holding the tape hostage until who writes a ficcie? Mmmmm, motivation...I wanna see that tape...Nicky in the shower...**Swoon...thud!** :devil:

I think camera's that capture CatNip anywhere are hot! Ohhh did I tell y'all..."Snakes" was on yesterday I think? Good times right there...lots of CatNip and there was the cute head rub! Awwww....I likes it! :D

Yeah, I thought we agreed Moriel was writing the ficcie. Does that mean I get to see that tape?

I bet the closet ones are hot, and they thought no one could see then in there.

Nicky poking at the camera.
Yeah, send me to the gutter at this time in the morning.

I love Snakes, definately one of my favourite CatNip episodes. The head rub is cute. Love the cover your ass line too.

Now why would I give you the tape, dear Kelly? :p

*scoffs* Silly CatNip, thought I didn't have that one covered. But they were wrong! Because I do!

Hey he did that poking too. Its not my fault the camera fell down a few to get a closer look... wait, yeah it is.

Cover your ass? My Pleasure! ... hehe, He loves her. He'll cover her anytime. ;)

Because you love me?

That's where they go to the most, of course we want cameras in there.

It fell down, or you moved it down?

Great start to the episode with that line. And she has no objections.

Letting me see the tape would go a long ways in inspiring me to write that ficcie! ;) :devil:

Of course the closet ones are HOT...gah it's CatNip in the closet...I really don't think there's much hotter than that! :devil:

Okay Nicky "poking" at the camera...Kels and you say I'm bad! Lol, you taking that to the gutter, dragged me right down there after you! :lol: :devil:

Yeah he'll cover her anytime! ;)

Um Kels it's Lynny of course she moved it down! ;) :lol: *Mo huggles her fabulously bad Gutter buddy Lynny!*[/b]

*huggles Mo* *whistles* I didn't not move it.. It fell. *looks around* Thats my story if he asks. *points at Mac* He doesn't like it when I film Nicky.

I found a song/heard a song on Rent. Called I'll Cover You. Thoughts automatically went to CatNip, and that episode.

Yeah, Just like yesterday. Nicky pushed Catherine into the closet and [censored] and oh crap. [some more censored] .. *runs while she still can*

Of course I loves you.. but yall give me Fics. You get tapes. *evil laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back