*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Ha that was cardboard Mac, I still have the real one. *hides him away from Mo and Lynn*

She probably will lol, I just hope she's back soon.

Love your icon, Mo :)

What do you think CatNip will do for New Year's? I know it'll involve :devil: but what else lol

Thanks Moriel.

I've been looking forward to this episode for ages, so I'm hoping it's a good one.

I hope she comes back soon too.

Knowing CatNip there'll be plenty of that.

Awwww Melly hon, that's just Robo-Mac! ;) *Mo nods, grinning cuz Real Macky is safe from us all!* :lol:

Glad you like my icon, I likes it too! :D

Yeah there will be plenty of That on New Years for sure! :devil: As for what else...I think they'll go dancing again, but this time with much much better results! :D

Your welcome Kels! ;)

Yeah it needs to be a good eppy, heads will roll if it's not, that's for dang sure!

No you had the MacBot, I switched them on you LOL Though we're all gonna get busted if Stella finds out we're fighting over him <g>

ooh yeah yeah...especially if the mistletoe is still up hehe. I just hope they aren't on call, that would spoil the fun.

*whacks Melly on the back of the head*

Dangit woman. I wasn't even here and you tried to steal Macky from me!

*waves* Hello everybody! I believe I am back. Got a new computer, lol. Little text. Hard to get used to. haha your icons are so small. its funny. Anyways,

Like Ali said, I've completely missed C/N and you guys so much. *gets emotional* You guys are like my family, I miss yall.

Anyways,

You got to see catnip in the promo together? I got one with them seperate, So not far. i want that promos!

That is all.

LOL he's mine anyway so what's your point? *whacks back* Blame Mo, she started it!

I've missed C/N and though I'm nervous about Thursday, I'm happily awaiting it too.

I haven't seen them in the promo, I keep missing most of it :(

Yay, Lynn's back. We missed you.

Told you she'd make up for it when she got back. :lol:

The new promo is on the CBS site. You have to see it. The CN is short but it's got me excited. Not that it takes much when it comes to CatNip.

Lynny!! **Mo runs and tackles Lynny, giggling the whole way!** Yay you're back, we missed you around here! Kels and I kept things going, but we need you around here too! ;)

I so did not start anything Melly! I was just protecting what is mine...well ya know, not Macky cuz he's not mine, but Danny is and I don't want him taken away! :p

Mmmmmm, gotta go watch that promo...CatNip yumminess, yeah baby! :D So can't wait for this eppy! :devil:

*trips Melly* We all know who Macky belongs to....ME! which means me. not you. ME. Which means MINE. Mine = Lynny. Which means Mac = Lynn's. K?

What all does the promo have, Kels? I can't tell with this new dangit thing.

*gets tackled* Hello Mo, I've missed yall too. and I had complete faith you all would keep CN a float. ;)

yeah Melly do I have to explain again what happens when I lose Macky. It either makes Kels lose Nicky, or it makes Modie lose Flackie, which makes Mo lose Danny. and none of them like that. So.. :D

I'm glad we're getting our catnip. the promo I saw on TV didn't gimmie catnip. I yelled at it to change, which never works anymore.

Lynn has to have Mac, there's no way I'm losing Nicky. Damn Catherine kept him to herself during christmas, no way I'm losing out now. :D

All it showed was someone opening a door and Catherine and Nick are there. Nick looked hot in his shades and Cath looked hot in a red jacket. It didn't show any of the other good stuff we're expecting. I hope they haven't cut out the part where Cath drives them to the remote crime scene in a sports car.

You'd think it would have given you CatNip. It was being mean.

Yeah, I figured Cath would snag Nicky through christmas. more like, I saw Cath keep Nicky during christmas. He wasn't going anywhere. He liked his position. I mean spot. all night.

Ooh Catherine and Nicky together. That is complete love. I love those kinds of scenes, and yeah hopefully they didn't cut out the driving there scene or idea. I'm sure Nicky's driven it before. ;) *coughs morethenonce coughs*

well it was my dads tv I saw it on, so that could have something to do with it.

Nope, MINE. Not yours, mine. M I N E. Deal with it. *trips you back*

Thanks for the promo info.

I think at least some of Sunday night's eps give us a bit of a fix...Grave Danger definately does.

oh woman! we're going to roll now!

yeah Kels, thank you for the promo info.

Grave Danger is a great catnip fix for the fact that we get

*Angst {sorry Mo}
*Concerned/freaked out Cath.
*Hand holding {part two}

hehe. I'll shut up on what I think at what happened in the hospital. :devil:

Lol, we all KNOW what happened in the hospital hon! ;) :devil:

And Melly stop trying to mess up our order hon! I likes ya and all, really I do...but I'm totally gonna jump ya if you mess this up...I won't be losing my Danny! He's mine dang it!

Ohhhh, cannot wait to see this eppy even more after these new spoilers, YAY!! Sounds totally hot!! Yeah baby! :devil:

I think Cath's going to try and keep him at New Years too. She's so mean.

We know exactly what happened at the hospital.

Grave Danger is a great episode. Love the "I care about Nick" line, and of course the hand holding at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back