*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

*trips Lynn back* no, MINE. All of him.

ok and then is DuCaine in 205? hehe

Oh no, I'm sneaking up and locking Mac and me in before you get near us.

Yeah give DL 208 or 209...one space between each ship lol

I'd be surprised if Nick remembers to clean out the office or the locker or...they're just plain busy all the time :devil:

Hey I know...we'll get them plastic seat covers for the Denali for Christmas <g>

Woman, you like that dreamworld don't ya?

DuCaine's on a scavenger hunt to find the tapes that I got of them, but I'll leave them clues to go there. so Yeah 205 for them.

Keep dreaming, chica!

Aww, our ships are going to have fun at the resort, while we're all up on the top floor smirking. Oh yeah, Cameras in each of their rooms, Just so you know.

I say Nicky never does, CatNip's to busy to notice it.

hehe, I'm sure Nicky will LOVE that present!

Sounds like a plan, we definately need rooms upstairs. As long as they remember to sneak away and don't forget about us.

Nick's always too busy making out with Cath to remember doing anything. He forgets stuff all the time.

That present will come in very handy.

I'm sure knowing the boys they won't forget us, unless the girls are playing that whole, tease them game and they can't get away.

Yeah, like he forgot where he parked the denali and almost got it towed away because he was to busy making out with Catherine to remember where it was, She laughed the whole time at him.

It'll come in great handy for Nicky and Cath.

Mel, Lynn's Macky (She's letting me keep Greg that way)

Yep. They'll use it very often.

We should get Greg and Sofia a room while we're at it. Though they don't mind the steam room down by the pool.

That's nice of Cath. I bet she made up for laughing at him that night.

Cath's probably going to be a tease knowing her though. If only for a bit.

See, she knows the rules.

CSX can take the room across the hall from CatNip. I'm sure all of the girls and all of the guys would like to get together and chat.

Oh yeah, Catherine made up to him that night. :devil: She gave him new claw marks.

Cath always teases him, I told her its mean to tease him so much.

Will they have time to chat? How long are we keeping them in these rooms, becaue if they only get a day or two, they might be to busy to talk. Or unable to talk :devil:

Oh the joys of making out...I mean up.

Did she laugh at you?

Their staying a week, {or more}, Its their vacation time baby!... yeah unable to talk! :devil:

Making out is what got them into that laughing at him to begin with. If it wasn't for her making out with him, he wouldn't have forgotten where the car was.

Yeah, basically.

*tackles Melly* Stop upsetting the balance, Woman!
Thank you Lynny!! *Mo nods happily!* My Danny...and balance is good! :D :lol:

Awwww so we've got the Shipper Hotel is set up huh...Smacked is in a room, DuCaine's in a room, D/L's in a room of course, and CatNip too...wow...fabulous! :D :devil:

Hey so there's no new CSI tomorrow night! :( Sad day, I thought our CatNip eppy was tomorrow...now I's confuzzled! :confused:

Well they changed dates on us, good news the rerun showing is a catnip episode. BTK baby! Dancing.

Welcome Mo. *snuggles Macky* I love you.

Shipper Hotel is a big 10-4. Yup. Its a go. ;)

Lynny I LOVES your icon and banner! They's gorgeous! :D

Lol...thanks for the welcome hon...you're too cute, feels like I'm here for the first time! :lol: :lol: **Huggles!**

Sweet...gotta love the "Shipper Hotel"...I am so working there...lol, oh or even better...I'm working security there...cameras anyone?!!! :devil: :D :D

Nope, you keep dreaming. Mac's MINE and no one else's. Well 'cept Stella's.

I do so enjoy the dancing in BTK 1. Now if Nicky had just made sure she got outta there okay *thwacks him* *runs from him*

Hey wait...so Lynny, Kels...when is our CatNip eppy rescheduled for? Any idea?

And yeah the dancing is FABULOUS!!!! Love it! :devil:

Cath loves teasing Nick. She's not going to listen. She'll never stop.

There won't be much talking done while they're away, well not proper talking anyway.

I think Lynn's already got cameras in the rooms.

The dancing has been the best scene we've had this season.

Moriel the CatNip epi isn't on until 4th Jan. I thought it would be shown before the break, but they must have changed it.

Lol, yeah Kels, Lynny does manage the cameras...that's true! Sweet, then Lynny I appoint myself your official camera assistant! :devil: :lol:

Dancing is a fabulous scene...there was touching and laughing and holding and hugging and hand holding and sweetness...awww good times!! :D

Awww okay Jan 4th...thanks hon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back