*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Nicky would've made her laugh more in that scene guaranteed.
They would have been cute together in that scene.

Who do you think I learned it from?!
Cath?

I like the idea of CatNip in the snow. They'd have fun but they'd have more fun warming up later.

I'll be 28 soon, I feel so old.

I didn't post that fic anywhere, I'll PM you Moriel.

Heehee, hello back Babe! *Huggles!*

*huggles back*

And Macky is back...lol, nice Lynny! Very, very nice!

Thanks, Kels made it. ;)

*Tackles Lynn, points to her icon* You may have the pic but that's all you have. Mine. 'Nuff said.

You wish woman! He's all mine. Nuff said!

OOooh yeah send me the link too for the mud fic. It sounds fun

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But I think she posted it on ff/net or it was her other one one.

So does snow...snowball fights...some sledding maybe...or skiiing...and then once they're all cold, they can go inside a nice warm cabin and warm up Can we send them on a vacation?

Lets send them to a ski lodge.

Cool, Lynn, you're only 2yrs younger than me.

Yay!

A "Mud" fic...ohhhhhhh...now that puts all sorts of other fabulous CatNip ideas into my head! CatNip in the mud, wrestling in the mud....playing, in the mud...getting all "dirty"!

I think she had Nick stuck, and then he reached for Cath and pulled her in.

Lynny Niece dear That would be a fabulous CatNip present for ya!

One of the best. ;) (Kels knows the other one)

They would have been cute together in that scene.

They really would've, and you know Nicky would've had fun with it.

You're not old!

Lets send them to a ski lodge.
We should. That would be romantic. Not that they'd see much of the snow.

I wrote a fic where they were at a crime scene and Cath got her foot stuck in the mud and Nick pulled her out, but he ended up in the mud too I think.

They should give you that as a present, would be a great way to start the new year. I know we've had scenes since Built to Kill, but none as good as we got in that one. (That would be another good one.)

Nick would probably have made her laugh even more.

I am old.

Yeah cause Nicky won't let Cath outta the room. Cath will be all, "I wanna see the snow" Nicky will be all, "I'll give you snow!"

Oh I remember that, didn't they strip in it?

I told Nicky what I wanted, he said ask Cath. :rolleyes: But Cath always tell me she likes the secret of it. :sighs: Anyone got any tape? I'm gonna tape her mouth shut and see if she likes that! (It really would :D )

I told ya she's been near Nicky to long. She's getting into his habits!

Are not!

Nope, Lynn. MINE.

I'm 25.

LOL...CSI:Mud Wrestling <g>

Oooh link me, please? I wanna read that fic!

Mac= Mine = Lynn's. Ask Mo & Modie, They'll tell you.

Kels can beat all of our asses if she wanted to. :D {She does mine}

CSI: Mud Wrestling starring Catherine Willows & Nick Stokes. I'll be your announcer. Nick Stokes is first to go out in the mud while Catherine glares from the sidelines. *whistles as she walks over towards her and pushes Catherine in* Sucker!

They had to strip cause they got soaked. Catherine told Nick to look away but he wouldn't. He cant resist looking at her.

Lynn can have Mac, that way I only have to share Nick with Cath.

As if I would.

CatNip mud wrestling. I could see Cath winning that.

Oh please, telling him not to look is actually telling him to look. She knows he's going to look.

See if I don't have Mac. I either A) Go for Flackie. or B) Go for Nicky... thats why they let me have my Macky.

Kels likes it that way better anyways, that way she just has to watch out for Cath's claws. :devil:

But you would.

I can actually see Nicky winning. Totally.

Wow, I'm the baby of the group.

I'd love to see CatNip in a ski lodge. Maybe they could go cross-country skiing and get lost. Then they'll have to cuddle all close to keep each other warm while they are waiting for someone to find them. Then they can go back and have hot chocolate and cuddle under a blanket and watch a roaring fire.

I agree with Kels, Cath would win. It would be a close one, but Cath would come out the winner.

Nick would never be able to stop himself from looking. She knows fine well not to even tell him not to look.

The claws I get from Cath are a lot different from the claws Nicky gets.

No I wouldn't.

Nick might be stronger but I think Cath might win. Either that or Nick would let her win.

aww meimei's the baby.

CatNip cuddling by the fire. Do you think we can pre get this room so we can put cameras and bugs in there? What? I've got their houses wired! :D I get all of their vacation homes in advance. Luckily they mention where their going alot.

He'd let her win at the last minute, but I'm still voting for him taking her down!

LOL She knows not to tell him to look, but she does it anyways, cause she *wants* him to look.

Yeah the claws you get are meant to kill, he gets the claws that are meant to mark.

You totally would.

Lol, they can't even go on holiday without you wanting to put cameras in. But go for it.

She does want him to look, she likes to tease him.

Cath's claws are sharp. Nicky doesn't mind though.

Would not.

Hey! If they go on holiday without me putting cameras in. We'll never know what they did! {although in a way, we will} but this way, we have proof!

Teasing = Hot Smex.

Nah, he just bites her. :devil:

Would to.

Nope, Mac=MINE. ALL Mine. 'Nuff said. And if you get close to him, I have claws too <g>

I love the ski lodge idea with one addition: Hot tub! Heck they could steam it up with no heat at all, they'd make plenty of their own :devil:

Mac= Mine = Lynn's. Ask Mo & Modie, They'll tell you.
Yup she's right! Cuz that way I get to keep my Danny and Modie gets to keep her Flackie...it's a very delicate balance and agreement and we need to keep that going please! I can't lose me Danny! ;)

Okay did I hear CatNip is on a holiday in a lodge in a hottub....*THWACK!! Mo tumbles head over heels into the gutter, smacking her head on the ground and dreaming of CatNip smex...Yummy!* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back