*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Their my little smex kittens!
:lol: :lol: :lol: It all makes sense now! :devil: We should make that our next thread title...
Catnip #7: The Addicted Smex Kittens!

Hey it involves me and half nekkid Danny...heck yeah I'll admit that hon! :devil: Besides...it no different than what you and Kels enjoy with Macky and Nicky! ;) :lol:

:lol: That is the freaking awesome-est reasoning as to why CatNip is addicted to eachother hon! Brilliant! :D

Ahhh, true...forgot the closet was full...room it is then! ;)

:lol: I like that! and its so true too! :devil:

*whispers* Shhhh Don't tell Stella and Cath that. Me and Kels want to lives a little longers. *smirks*

*bows* Thank you, thank you. I totally kickass. :D

Should we put them in their house or take them to a secluded area?

It is SOOO true! I totally think we should keep that in mind! :lol:

*Mo giggles!* I won't tell as long as y'all don't tell Linds on me! ;) All of us living a bit longer would be nice! :D

You totally kickass...rock on! *snuggles!* :lol:

Okay...now that you said that...all I can think is CatNip alone and nekkid in a cool shady forrest somewhere, with nothing but a blanket, some moonlight, and lots of heavy breathing! :devil: *Mo trips and smacks her face on the floor of the gutter! Yeeeaaah!* :devil:

I did say it lol...*thwaps Lynn's head* your ears working okay? MINE!

ooh yummmmmm Mo! *drool*

LOL...As much as they go at it, they'll have lots of love children :D

We'll totally keep that in mind. :devil:

No worries you're secret is safe with me babes!

*snuggles back* and you rock too!

ooh Mo -- That completely reminds me of Kels' fic. She wrote a very kickass fic about CatNip by the lake, in the woods.. But its from You've Got Male :devil:

*laughes hysterically* Melly thinks she owns Macky!! :lol: You're funny. *whacks you back* Ow!

They probably have at least 3 by now.

Catnip #7: The Addicted Smex Kittens!
I like that. It's so true.

We won't tell, we want to live and besides we enjoy the time we get with them.

Okay...now that you said that...all I can think is CatNip alone and nekkid in a cool shady forrest somewhere, with nothing but a blanket, some moonlight, and lots of heavy breathing!
And you say I'm bad.

They should have another CatNip kid.

I can't believe we have to wait until the new year before we get to see the CatNip epi, so unfair.

I'll be 23. And CatNip's ep is the first new year. Fate!

Cath is freaking mean in you're banner! :lol: I already know the rest of my thoughts on that.

Do you think they'd have a boy or a girl?

I'm taking that as a sign we're getting a really good epi.

She was mean laughing at that. But her laughing was cute in that episode, especially the first scene.

A boy, then that would be one of each.

I forgot about that fic, the only difference is, mine was in daylight, but I had the rest.

That must be a sign.

Yes a boy. A boy named Joe. I don't know why, but I want a Joe Stokes. It sounds cool.

I didn't see the ep, but her laughing is definatly cute.

It is a total sign! and what better way to start 07 then with CatNip? and think. They started season 7 with CatNip. Well a very good episode for us... Fate?

I meant to say you already know my thoughts on that, not I know them, of course I know them! lol.

She has a cute laugh. Nicky would've made her laugh more in that scene guaranteed.

Linds would have a baby brother to boss around. Kinda like I do Jerm, except he doesn't listen.

I loved your fic though Kels, It was hot :devil: but them at nighttime out like that, Meow.

Liv wrote a fic once where CatNip got stuck in the mud.

No worries you're secret is safe with me babes!
Thanks Lynny hon and you too Kels! I'm quite glad! :lol:
*snuggles back* and you rock too!
Awwww...thanks honey! :D **Mo tackles Lynny!** :D
ooh Mo -- That completely reminds me of Kels' fic. She wrote a very kickass fic about CatNip by the lake, in the woods.. But its from You've Got Male
Okay totally gotta point me in the direction of that ficcie! :D Hot CatNip smex in the woods...yeah baby! :devil:
And you say I'm bad.
Who do you think I learned it from?! ;) But yeah I couldn't help it...it just popped into my head and wouldn't go away! :devil:

Kels your icon is so cute...CatNip in the snow, awwww! And your banner is freaking hilarious! Cath's laughing in the eppy was hysterical! :lol: :lol:

*gets tackled* Hello babes!

I think its on her LJ. I think, I'm not sure. I think she sent it to me.. But its a hot little ficcie, CatNip is teh sex for sure.

I love Kels' icon too. CatNip looks so cute, and it looks like their really in the snow in that one.

Heehee, hello back Babe! :D *Huggles!*

And Macky is back...lol, nice Lynny! :devil: Very, very nice! ;)

Can you send me her LJ addy...or Kels can you give it to me? :D Pwease...I likes CatNip smex! :devil:

*Tackles Lynn, points to her icon* You may have the pic but that's all you have. Mine. 'Nuff said.

OOooh yeah send me the link too for the mud fic. It sounds fun :)

So does snow...snowball fights...some sledding maybe...or skiiing...and then once they're all cold, they can go inside a nice warm cabin and warm up :devil: Can we send them on a vacation?

Cool, Lynn, you're only 2yrs younger than me.

A "Mud" fic...ohhhhhhh...now that puts all sorts of other fabulous CatNip ideas into my head! :devil: CatNip in the mud, wrestling in the mud....playing, in the mud...getting all "dirty"! :devil: :lol:

Lol, yeah Mel apparently it's time for CatNip to have some time away from Vegas, or so it'd seem for our ideas! :lol: Heck anything that will get them to admit they're together is good in my book! ;)

Melly are you 24 or 25? I'm 25...lol! :D Lynny Niece dear ;) That would be a fabulous CatNip present for ya! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back