*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

ooh...under Nick's tree with a Santa hat and a big red bow? Or we could put him under her tree. *sigh*

Another hat idea: One with mistletoe attached. Then they'd never have to stop kissing *g*

hmm would they wanna unwrap or have each other unwrapped already?

*huggles Mo* Hey loves!

Yeah, Its Ali Larter. I *love* her. I snagged all the animated ones of her yesterday.. What? I can't help it. I know its shocking for me to have an icon thats not Mac or CatNip, but Ali's on that list for me. ;) but I'll probably change it to Mac in a bit.

Well Mo, I gotta tells you. That would be a great christmas present for us, and great job on the threatening and blackmail, its good to use in those kinds of cases. ;)

Eh, it was worth a shot. I wish she'd admit she's possessive already!

Now why can't I be mean?

They are a couple. la la la.

Nicky in a santa hat. Now that I'd like to see.

CatNip don't normally need an excuse to kiss, but I like the hat with mistletoe idea.

Unwrapping can be fun.

Why would you want to be mean?

We know they're a couple.

I say we get Cath outta the house and then put Nicky under her tree.

They'd never would stop kissing if they had a mistletoe hat, lol. We'd have to take the hat off of them, but of course, that wouldn't stop them.

Kels says wrapped, and I say unwrapped.

It's in my nature, I learned from Gibbs, what do yall expect.

They totally are.

Ok, who wants to distract Cath?

There's no way taking the hat off them would stop them. They'd just do it anyway.

You had to be different didn't you. :p

I'll distract Cath...I'll just tell her that I've been hanging around her man and she'll chase me for a couple hours, give y'all plenty of time to get Nicky under her tree! (Psstt...don't worry Kels I'm not trying to steal Nicky, it's just to get Cath to chase me...I loves my Danny! :D ) And I know she whacks hard...but I've been practicing my running so I think I can stay ahead of her long enough for y'all to make the plan work! :lol: :lol:
Oh now that would be a great christmas present.
Wouldn't it! I know...they've agreed to consider it...so while they do that, I'm restocking my blackmail ammo in case they make the wrong decision! ;)
*huggles Mo* Hey loves!
**Huggles back!** Hi hon! :D
Yeah, Its Ali Larter. I *love* her.
She is pretty cool, I can give ya that one! ;) I've only seen a few eps of her show "Heroes" but she seems cool!
Well Mo, I gotta tells you. That would be a great christmas present for us, and great job on the threatening and blackmail, its good to use in those kinds of cases.
Thanks! Yeah I thought it was appropriate given the desperation of my situation... :lol: Plus they just need to kiss for us dang it!! :devil:

Remember Mo, Don't run in alley's, Cath has a tendency to trap you. Go for long roads, maybe she'll tire out before you. :D

I like to be different :D

Mo, watch final destination 1-2. She's awesome in them! Plus AJ's in 2 with her. hehe

We know they want to kiss for us, their just being..brats about it.

No alleys, long roads...got it! *Mo laces up her running shoes...!* :lol: Here's hoping she hasn't been distance training too! ;)

Yeah you do! ;) :D

Um yeah but aren't those movies scary, horror movies? Yeah, I'm totally NOT a horror movie person...I freak out at them and cannot sleep for days! Lol, so that might not be a good plan! :lol:

Of course they want to kiss for us! :D They want to kiss all the time if they could...so they just need to do it already! :lol:

Hey so we haven't had our fabulous CatNip alone in the car, long roadtrip eppy yet have we? Tell me I didn't miss it...please?!!

Nah, I usually lose her up by the curve there. She gets tired out.. Sadly, I usually have Stella waiting on the other end, but luckily for you. You don't have to outrun Stella too.

Different is good. Yall like the new name? :D

...Good point, Yeah Kels is that way too. You two can watch the mushy movies while I watch the horrors, Especially the ones with Ali Larter and AJ Cook. la la la la.

But haha. Kels got it good one day though, Marg was in a horror movie, haha!

..Speaking of horror movies, We know Cath watches them, Kels! ha. {besides the fact we know Nicky makes her watch them} oh speaking of that too, Did you notice how she was silent before saying she watches them with Linds. She wanted to say Nicky makes me.

Nope, its the ep after this weeks, I think.

As long as you're not trying to steal Nicky, Moriel go for it. Just hope she doesn't catch you.

They're being mean to us by not letting us see them kiss.

Don't worry Moriel I don't like horror movies either. I have seen Final Destination, bet you're shocked Lynn.

That movie with Marg wasn't scary but they had it on the horror channel.

Nicky makes Cath watch them so that she has to cuddle up to him.

Yeah it's the "Leaving Las Vegas" epi.

Love the new name Lynn.

I think as long as Mo runs fast and don't go into alley's, she'll outrun her.

Of course they are, but Cath likes hiding the relationship, cause she said she doesn't want the team sticking their noses into it.

*falls outta her chair* You've seen Final Destination? You?

I'm still pissed about that Zombie movie.

He loves getting cuddles, and he gets to play "hero" and all. She's seen all of the Jason tril's. so I bet Nicky & Linds make her watch it everytime it comes on, cause she knew alot about it.

LLV. Cause their leaving las vegas.

Thanks Kels :D

I hope so, don't want her to get her ass kicked by Cath.

She probably prefers it the way it is just now. But they can still show us without showing every one else.

Haha, yeah I watched it and I quite liked it. Think I hid behind a cushion a few times though.

Cath must have seen them to know so much, but it probably was Nick and Lindsey's fault. They love seeing Cath scared.

Wherever it is they go we know they'll be late. The two of them alone in a car, we know they'll be pulling over somewhere before they get there.

Cath kicking your ass, just cause you pissed her off is one thing, but telling her you're messing with Nicky, gets you an harder ass kicking... okay more like almost killed.

Thats what I tried to tell her! But she never ever ever listens to me! Thats why I never play her in RP's. She never listens to me. I barely get her to do what I want in fics.

More like during every killing huh?.. Like the bus? :lol:

hehe. They really do. *shows you the tape* Their making her watch Final Destination 3. :devil: ... But somehow I don't like this one. I wonder why. *coughsaliandajsnotinitcoughs*

Even though its a fast car. They'll go to commercial or show us one of the other teams cases, Cause CatNip can't control themselves that long of time, and if they do. They must've faught over the car. :lol:

But you know that someone would "accidentally" slip something about it to another team member and then Cath would have to kick all of our asses.

Well part of their problem in the car is deciding who gets to drive, Nick likes Cath's driving...but Cath likes not being the one in charge sometimes.

Will someone please tell me what the hell HEMG means without CatNip kissing!(although I wouldn't mind seeing them kiss :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back