*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Hi Kitty *waves* I'm an unabashed CatNip YoBling multishipper *ducks objects thrown by Lynn* myself. But I do spend way more time in this gutter <big grin>

Mo, you can distract Stella but you can't distract me at the same time. My Macky! All mine.

Heh. Too bad Nicky doesn't have an office. But there's always the locker room. I don't think they have boy and girl ones, so they could slip into the showers...<giggle>

HI Kitty welcome to the CatNip'ness. and I agree, CatNip is way cuter. :D

*gives a look at Melly* First of all, My Macky, Secondly, *throws objects above and below* .. well at least you do spend more gutter time here. so.. I'll take at least one object away.

So Mo you think I want to tell you huh?.. Heres a deal. You get Nicky to kiss Cath, and them to admit their together and I'll tell you what HEGM means. K?

Okay so Cath likes to leave her mark, but he likes to leave his too. Where do you think he's spot is. :devil: hehe.

And Mo says Im bad, Have you read her last sentence? :devil:

No, MINE. End of discussion.

Go for it Mo go for it!!

The holidays are coming, bet Cath finds Nicky under her tree *grin*

LOL wonder what would happen if she kissed him and Lindsey came for her presents while they were kissing.

Mo, you can distract Stella but you can't distract me at the same time. My Macky! All mine.
Lol, this is one fight I'm not getting in the middle of hon! :lol:
they could slip into the showers...<giggle>
Mmmm, yeah I'd guess they've done that a few times! :devil: Lol, CatNip showering...ohhhh baby! :devil:
So Mo you think I want to tell you huh?.. Heres a deal. You get Nicky to kiss Cath, and them to admit their together and I'll tell you what HEGM means. K?
Oh honey! For the record...when you give me incentive to make something impossible happen...I'm fairly good at making it happen! ;) I think you've just signed your fate! :lol: :lol: But you do get CatNip kissing out of it, so we all win I'd say! :D
And Mo says Im bad, Have you read her last sentence?
Yeah that was pretty brilliant on my part! :lol: Bad I know, but I can't even be sorry cuz it's SO true! :devil: :devil:

No, MINE. End of discussion.

Keep dreaming Chica. Thats the only way your gonna get Macky, Wait. Not even then. :p

Go for it Mo go for it!!

You're dying to know too, aren't ya?

The holidays are coming, bet Cath finds Nicky under her tree *grin*

I bet she does too :devil:

LOL wonder what would happen if she kissed him and Lindsey came for her presents while they were kissing.

Get a room!

Lol, this is one fight I'm not getting in the middle of hon!

Chicken.

Mmmm, yeah I'd guess they've done that a few times! Lol, CatNip showering...ohhhh baby

Okay so I missed Showers.

Oh honey! For the record...when you give me incentive to make something impossible happen...I'm fairly good at making it happen! I think you've just signed your fate! But you do get CatNip kissing out of it, so we all win I'd say!

Bring it on!

Yeah that was pretty brilliant on my part! Bad I know, but I can't even be sorry cuz it's SO true!

*high fives* Great job on it!

Welcome Kitty. CatNip is cuter, most definatly.

so they could slip into the showers

They wouldn't be very clean then :devil:

If you want to get them to kiss, all you have to do is put them in a room alone together.

Or if that doesn't work. Miseltoe. Everyone loves miseltoe. Plus you have to kiss then.

Yeah you better say that... so when you dropping those other ones? or Have you already?

That would be a great christmas episode. Have the miseltoe and then let the two of them get close and then BAM! They'll kiss. :D

Yeah you better say that... so when you dropping those other ones? or Have you already?

I told you I already have. I wouldn't lie about that type thing. At least not to you, you'll whack me.

Miseltoe is exactly what CSI needs. They need to have the lab all decked out with miseltoe and hot chocolate instead of coffee and everything.

You're dying to know too, aren't ya?
Ya think?! ;) :lol:
Whatever! :p Actually you're probably right...between you and Rambo Stella I'm terrified to enter that fight...lol! You go ahead and fight over Macky...I'll admit he's totally hot...but I'm good with my Danny! :devil: **Mo grabs her Danny and goes off to snuggle him in the corner!** :D
Bring it on!
Oh honey...it has already been broughten! :lol: :lol:
*high fives* Great job on it!
**high fives back!** What can I say I learned from the best! ;)

Did I hear someone mention CatNip and mistletoe? I was just talking to Warrick about putting some of that up in the lab...did you all know by the way, that he is secretly a CatNip fan? Who knew...lol! :lol: He's planning on having a talk with the PTB for us...one of those "their clearly together so stop pussy footing around and let them admit it already!" kind of talks....my idea! ;) :lol:

Wow you guys update fast! I wish all my RP's went this fast. :lol: Bye the way Hi Kitty!

Heres a deal. You get Nicky to kiss Cath, and them to admit their together and I'll tell you what HEGM means. K?
I agree, that's the only way we'll tell you.

Okay so Cath likes to leave her mark, but he likes to leave his too. Where do you think he's spot is.
I can imagine.

And Mo says Im bad, Have you read her last sentence?
Haha, she tries to act innocent, but that proves she's not.

They have to get some mistletoe in the lab, CatNip would be under it all that time.

I agree, that's the only way we'll tell you.
Just remember you both said that! ;) Cuz after I work my magic and CatNip is kissing, I'm coming after you two! :lol:
Haha, she tries to act innocent, but that proves she's not.
Who...little ole' me? Why I nevah....yeeeaaahhh....might as well not even try to pull off the innocent Southern belle thing, it doesn't work for me! Besides we all KNOW Southern belles aren't really innocent anyway...look at Cath! ;) :devil:

Working on the mistletoe! :D Just one of many ways I will accomplish my goal! Our goal! :lol:

Nope you keep dreaming, Lynnie. Mac's M I N E that spells Mine.

oooh nice, mistletoe in the lab :) I wonder where she'd hang it...you don't want her to wind up with the wrong person under it. That could get icky lol. But I'm sure they'd be under it all the time, reguardless.

Lol, you know where she's gonna put it...she's just gonna hold it in her hand and then whenever she sees Nicky she's just gonna walk up to him and hold it over her head! :devil: Then she has control over who she kisses...all Nicky, all the time! :lol: :devil:

I told you I already have. I wouldn't lie about that type thing. At least not to you, you'll whack me.

You know me to well. *hugs*

Miseltoe is exactly what CSI needs. They need to have the lab all decked out with miseltoe and hot chocolate instead of coffee and everything.

But I want my coffee! *gets handed a cup from Gibbs* Oh thanks Gibbs. *drinks coffee* Alrighty, lets do it!

but I'm good with my Danny! **Mo grabs her Danny and goes off to snuggle him in the corner!**

Don't forget you have Rambo!Linds and Modie. :lol:

Oh honey...it has already been broughten!

*snaps fingers* Well you bring it then!

**high fives back!** What can I say I learned from the best!

Thats my girl! ;)

did you all know by the way, that he is secretly a CatNip fan? Who knew...lol!

I knew him taking those catnip pics, he was up to something. I always thought he wanted to blackmail Nicky with them to admit him & cath were together! :p

Wow you guys update fast! I wish all my RP's went this fast

I wish mine didn't sometimes. I love my RP's.... I don't murder ppl!.. I hurt them, theres a difference. and its mostly Nicky I hurt, but I have hurts Stella {ask Melly}

Just remember you both said that! Cuz after I work my magic and CatNip is kissing, I'm coming after you two!

I'll be waiting! ;)

Besides we all KNOW Southern belles aren't really innocent anyway...

Hey! I'm Southern...Oops

Nope you keep dreaming, Lynnie. Mac's M I N E that spells Mine.

Which means Mine.

Then she has control over who she kisses...all Nicky, all the time!

Ooh Macky! I have a plan. *kicks Flack* okay two plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back