*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Yeah Mo good luck. :D

Nobody is as bad as Cath. Everyone can agree on that one for sure. She's the Queen.

CatNip Smex :devil: ... I do think Nicky just pisses her off so he can make up with her. He loves it.

Dreamworld, Much, Melly?.. You know he's mine. Just admit it. It'll be easier for you. :D

That picture is so hot. They would've kissed, but Cath said she didn't want to reveal they were together yet, Nicky tried to beg her, even promised her some..thing. .. dunno what it was, meanass wouldn't tell!

Thanks, but I don't need luck! I'm just good like that! ;) :lol:

Cath is the Queen...but you and Kels are the princesses...Queens in training! :devil: :lol:

Yeah definitely...makeup smex is HOT!! :devil:

They so should have kissed...dang it, we KNOW they wanted to!! Come on!! You will kiss and tell us you're together...I have my ways of making you CatNip!! ;)

Cath's definately the queen. We'll never be like Cath.

That's one of my favourite CatNip pics, and one of my favourite scenes. They definately should have kissed.

Nick would try and deny that he does it on purpose, but we know him too well.

You do that Mo. We'll see. If you have what it takes to get the meaning of HEGM. :smirks:

Yup, we'll never be like Cath, but we're trying!

I think that whole part of that ep we were the ones jumping up and down and saying HELL YEAH thats our ship!

LMAO. We'll see Mo. ;)

We know Nicky very well. But he likes to act innocent.

We give it a good try. :D

We knew we were getting it but it was so much better getting to see it. We couldn't believe we got that other scene too.

Cath knows that Nicky's not innocent. :devil:

We really do. :D

I thought for sure, they were going to edit our dancing out or let it be someone else dancing with her, I was very excited to see it be him. .. We thought we were only going the dancing and that be that, but I was glad we got the hand on shoulder scene before it. :D

She knows, but she likes it when he acts sometimes. ;)

We were too busy getting excited over the dancing scene that I don't think it even crossed our minds we might get another scene. And then they go and give us a scene like that.

Cath's face when Nick asked her if she still liked to dance was funny.

And there was Cath putting her hand on his shoulder again:

Yeah you both give it a good try, you'll get there one day! :devil:

Oh you just watch my dears! I'll do it somehow! ;)

And yeah I am SOOO glad they did not edit our dancing...I was really afraid they would...but they didn't and that gives me hope! Lots of hope!!

You know I could just guess what HEGM is...! :lol:
Hmmmm....Her/His Exclusive Gutter Munchkin :lol: :lol: but that's not guttery enough...hmmmm, I'll think of more! :D

BTK, They were very into touching each other. Touching alot. hehe, we know what that means! :devil:

Lots of hope, indeed! :D

We really didn't except that other scene. 4/9 eps so far for us, I believe. So we're doing okay.

She could kick his ass.

We gots another shoulder scene, touching. to add to some kind of banner looking thing or whatever, we were doing before, lol.

Nice Try Mo, but not yet. :p

Touching = Hormones = Hotness = Smex!! :devil: How's that for a formula! ;)

Hmmm, this guessing thing could get fun! ;) Dangerous but fun...I have a feeling I'm gonna get whacked by the meter here soon! :lol:
Next guess...Happy/Hyper Exhausting Gutter Mating! :lol: :lol: :devil:

They did a lot of touching in BTK. They didn't have to dance like that, they didn't even have to touch each other, but they wanted to.

We're doing well this season, but I want lots more CatNip.

She probably kicks his ass quite a lot.

Cath's touched his shoulder loads of times.

I like that formula.

Nice trying Moriel, but no.

Yup they didn't have to, but they did and that proves something right there Kels! ;)

Definitely with ya on that hon...More CatNip, More CatNip, More CatNip!! :lol:

Kicks his ass and then kisses it...I mean...**Mo ducks the meter and hides!** :devil:

Lol, I'll come up with a few more guesses! :D I'll wear you two down...;) **Mo snuggles her fabulous Gutter buddies!**

Touching = Hormones = Hotness = Smex!! How's that for a formula!

Hot little formula :devil:

Keep trying Mo, maybe one of these days!

That totally proves something, CatNip's in love! :D

yeah Mo, run before that meter whacks you on that one, but you know she does. ;)

I want more CatNip and more...nevermind

It is a pretty fun formula huh...heehee! Yay for that! :D

I'm gonna get it...either guess it or wear ya down! ;) I'm stubborn just so ya know...but hey ya know ya still love me! :lol:

CatNip is totally in love! I just watched "The Accused Is Entitled"...love her helping him with his tie, they are SOO cute! And "Let The Seller Beware" is on now...shirtless Nicky, yeah baby! :devil: :D

Lol, yeah she totally does! **Mo gets whacked just for thinking what she's thinking...lol!** :devil:

yeah Lynny definitely more....! :devil:

I heart that formula.

Of course I still love ya, but.. I ain't tellin' ya. until CatNip admits their together and share a kiss. :p

I watched those today too, haha, go figure!.. I love the tie scene. Oh Mo, you know when their at the courthouse, right before it shows Warrick, after Nick goes out saying damn damn damn". Well after they talk, Cath gets closer over there, and she moves her hands to tell him to move over, so she can set down. We don't see her setting, but we know she's going to, it cuts to Warrick before she sits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back