*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Gah I LOVE the gutter! Anytime I need a good pick me up, this place is the bestest place to come! I LOVE it!
he took her in her office
Yeah Lynny thanks for that one honey! :devil:

CatNip makes me happy!! :D

Trust me, anytime you need a catnip gutter moment. this thread will give you something. I blame Kels, who blames Cath who will blame Nick, who will blame me. Circle time!

Your welcome ;) We all know its true. they were the only ones not there!

Me too :D

The couch and chair have seen plenty of action too. :devil:

Catherine took one look at how hot he was and pulled him into her office.

The CatNip gutter is always good. How come I always seem to get the blame? :rolleyes:

CatNip make me happy too.

We don't see Nick after that scene. Poor Nicky, Cath must have been rough on him and he was recovering. :D

Circle time...lol! :lol: Nice! :lol: Yeah does it matter where the blame goes...since it's not a bad thing, it's all good! I loves me some good gutter stuff! :devil:

It is all true, them being the only ones not there clearly means....well you know! ;) :devil:

Couch, Chair, Desk, Door, Floor.. uhhh what else is in her office?

She saw him. and was like, "When'd you change into that?? I could've sworn you wore something else, but of course, my eyes didn't notice that.. I was lookin at your ass when we left"

Because its usually your fault?

Cath was too rough, that whole, "take me now" thing she had going on. and the claw marks, he had to let those heal a bit.

I loves me some gutter stuff too Mo. Circle time! hehe :D

They were doing the :devil: ?

Couch, Chair, Desk, Door, Floor.. uhhh what else is in her office?
Plenty of wall space that needed to be christened! ;) Heck I bet they'd do it on the ceiling if they could! :devil:

They were indeed doing the... :devil: !! :lol:

They've all been put to plenty of use. :devil:

Cath checking the ass. :D

Ok, it probably is mostly my fault. (and Cath's).

Cath probably drew blood with all her clawing.

They probably would do it on the ceiling if they could. oh yeah, forgot the wall, thanks Mo!

Totally doing the :devil: :D

They really have. and don't forget outside of Cath's office. the Labs, the garage, the denali's. their houses. and crime scenes, and..other.

It is mostly your fault (and Cath's)

She probably did, Do you think she kissed it better?

They've probably done it in Gil's office too, after all it is bigger than Cath's office. :lol:

I think it's safe to say pretty much everything with some kind of surface area has been christened by our randy couple! :devil: :lol:

CatNip can't get enough of eachother...they are voracious...we KNOW it, so they may as well admit it! ;) :D

They've probably done it in Gil's office too, after all it is bigger than Cath's office.

:lol: They probably have knowing CatNip :devil:

I can see it now. They went to get a lab report, Grissom's not there, Their giving each other the right looks and then BAM!

CatNip's christened a lot of things. They can't help it.

I've been bribbing Nicky with cookies to tell Cath to let him admit it.

Good job Lynny! Like that idea...bribe him with the idea that he can kiss Cath anytime he wants in front of everyone if only he'll tell us! Come on Nicky you know you want to tell! ;) Just like Lynny & Kels want to tell me about H***! :devil: :lol:

Hi, I'm a new CatNipper. I was a really big Yo!Blinger but after Tina, Warrick doesn't deserve Catherine!

CatNip is way cuter.

Do you think she kissed it better?
She probably did. But she likes leaving her mark.

I don't think there's many places they haven't done it at least once.

I'll try and bribe Nicky with other things.

It would be nice if they could admit it.

Nice try Moriel, but still not telling. :p

Welcome KittyVogt *waves*

CatNip is way cuter.
Kitty welcome! And yeah CatNip is SOOO totally cute, you won't get any disagreement here! :lol:

Nice try Moriel, but still not telling.
Kels honey....my fabulous gutter buddy...you KNOW you want to tell me, I can tell! It's practically dying to bust out of you! I can sense it! You know you're dying to tell me...:lol: I'll distract Cath for a good hour...make her chase me around for something so you can have a solid hour alone with Nicky! :devil: Or Lynny I'll do the same for you...distract Stel for an hour so you can have Macky all to yourself to do...whatever! :devil: Like they say in my favorite 80's movie "Do you know how much damage we could do to eachother in an hour?!" Think about that with your boys....come on honeys! :devil:

Yeah I'm pretty sure CatNip feels the needs to christen each and every surface they ever come upon! OMG...I just reread that and it could sound SO bad!! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back