*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

I can't see Cath falling for that one. You'll need to think of something else if you want to sneak away with him. You'd better hope Cath or Mac don't find out.

Yeah, not very believable is it.

Nick's pouting always works.

Yeah. Those two together could kick ones ass. I still have to hide the fact I was with Flackie.

No. I think you need to figure something else out. She'll kill you over that one.

She can't resist his pouting.

You'd better be careful he doesn't find out about that.

Yeah I'm dead over that one. We'll just need to think of something else.

Catherine always gives into the pout. I do too. :D

Yeah, he's already asking questions about my dream {about Danny, Mo already knows about it :D }

Okay how's this. Nicky has to work late? .. Cath's got the weekend off, so she won't know.

How could you all not? He's adoreable when he pouts.

I hate to say it but I am new to the game. I've been watching csi since the beg. but unfortunatly I have missed most of 6 ( will catch up at xmas when i get my new season)There has always been chemistry between cath and warick. when did this cath and nick thing start?

Good morning my Gutter buddies!! :lol: How are y'all...keeping things interesting as always?! ;) :devil:
Of course! :lol:
*whispers H in your ear* I live to torture. I'm like Nick.
One of these days I'll figure out a way to get you to tell me, I'm nothing if not persistant and persuasive...you'll tell me! ;) :lol:
We've almost been caught, but Nick managed to come up with an excuse.
Yeah but did Cath buy it, that's the question...if she bought it then congrats, but I don't see her believing either of you! :lol:
What? He fell? You fell landed on his :devil:
:eek: :eek: Lynn!!! :devil: :devil: I don't even have words...wow hon, you're bad!! :lol: :lol:
Lucky Kels! ;) :devil:
about Danny, Mo already knows about it
I do... **nods** just remember, no acting on those dreams...or if you do act them out with Macky, not my Danny! ;) :D

when did this cath and nick thing start?

For me? Season one. The very beginning. Others? Now, and Crow's Feet was very chemistry for the two. Revenge is best served cold, and Boom... The list goes on. Plus the whole, we're the originals, even though we weren't shown. bloody bastards, to soon for a ship my ass!

One of these days I'll figure out a way to get you to tell me, I'm nothing if not persistant and persuasive...you'll tell me!

La la la. Keep thinkin' that.

Yeah but did Cath buy it, that's the question...if she bought it then congrats, but I don't see her believing either of you!

I should resent that... but Nicky said its probably true. so I'll shut up.

Lynn!!! I don't even have words...wow hon, you're bad!!
Lucky Kels!

I could tell you a story on that, but I'll shush.

I do... **nods** just remember, no acting on those dreams...or if you do act them out with Macky, not my Danny!

*nods*...

So I figured out another way NCIS {with Kate}, NY and LV could all meet..

A navy guy or whatever dies in NY.
The suspects from LV. Murdered there first and went to NY.
Gibbs, Kate and Tony will come to NY to investigate on their end.

Work so far?

Lynn!!! I don't even have words...wow hon, you're bad!!
And you all said I was the bad one.

Lucky Kels!
I'm very lucky.

but I don't see her believing either of you!
Hey, oh wait that's probably true.

Catherine and Nick have always had chemistry, and we were the original ship so someone must have thought so.

I like the crossover, I'd only want it with Kate there.

You are the bad one.

Rub it in that you get Nicky time. Do it!.. Ooh I should yell for Cath, who just happens to be right down the road.

Yeah, Cath never falls for the whole, "What? She fell landed on my :devil: " speech that Nicky gives her.

Catherine and Nick will pwn all. *evil laugh*

It's totally having Kate, cause I want Kate there with them. Cath and Kate would get along great, Nick and Tony would team up to annoy them and then Gibbs would have to knock them both in the back of the head, and then Cath, Kate and Stella and Linds could have girl talks about the boys, and then the boys could talk about the girls. and then once again, Gibbs will whack them.

You both are bad.

Them and Greg and Sofia will pwn all...tomorrow when they tell us they are together.

Can't Ziva come too though? She promises that she won't flirt with Nicky, only with Greg *faceplam* Great another one.

Hello Gutter Buddies! :devil:
La la la. Keep thinkin' that.
Oh I will SOOO wear you down...I'm nothing if not persistant! ;) :lol: Besides you WANT to tell me! :D How can you resist such a cute face?! ;)
And you all said I was the bad one.
I think it's a toss up hon...you're both pretty bad! :devil: But it's all part of your fabulous charm! :lol:

I used to be a major Grillows shipper, but since i've been following CatNip I see That Cath is way better off with Nick. Thank you for bringing me over to the good side! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate...Cath and Nick will certainly have a good one :devil:

They are both bad and they know it. They need to stop fighting.

*waves* CatNip is the good side. Glad you've come to see that.

Okay, I may be slightly worse, but Lynn has her moments.

Rub it in that you get Nicky time. Do it!.. Ooh I should yell for Cath, who just happens to be right down the road.
I get Nicky time. :p Hey, you tell on me and I'll tell on you.

Tony and Nick would have a great time teasing Kate and Cath.

How can you resist such a cute face?!
I don't think that's going to work. :D

CSIWillows welcome to the CatNip gutter.

Cath and Nick will be having a very nice Thanksgiving.

Ooh CatNip fic, I'll be off to read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back