*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

It's unbelievable.. but I can't read in these thread without laughing.. it's just all things you put people.. that I can actually imagine happening..and that would be great if it does..
BTW iheartnickcath you've pretty good catnip icons! the one you have right now is from the SAG from these year?

Didn't see what?

She's laughing, but she can see how cute they are together.

She's not complaining. I wonder what other thing's you're meaning. :devil:

Thats right you didn't see anything. *secretly glares at Flack, who hides behind Modie* Whimp.

She totally knows, which is why she covers for them when their late. :devil:

La la la. What other things? i dunno what your talking about. I'm totally innocent. *covers Mac's mouth*

I think it was SAG last year. We're nuts in here. We're catnip lovers.

Oh yeah, Mo's gonna kill us since we added Flackie to our little triangle. :lol:

Alot of people are covering up for them so everyone else doesn't know. I think that only one person *coughWarrickcough* isn't actually covering up for them.

Well the kind of other things that she likes does not include clothes.

*pushes Lynn away so she can cover Mac's mouth...with hers* Read the icon, miss Lynn :glare:

lol...the Warrick this is sooooo hard for my multishipping self. But if he helps them, that works for me. They can play where they want without anyone finding them.

LOL about the quotes.

*glares back* Hey Melly. You like that dreamworld, Much, Don't ya?

I think its cause Warrick doesn't know. So Warrick can't cover for them. Nicky likes torturing people with secrets. Warrick's dying to know. Nicky won't tell. Cath told him to tell. But he won't. He's smirking. He ain't gonna do it.

Wow, Melly. That must've been hard for ya huh?.. Your turning CatNip!

Sara would have to cover for them a lot, they're always late.

Lynn innocent? Are you kidding me?

Flack doesn't mind though.

Nick loves keeping secrets.

Hello my lovelies...Here I am FINALLY! Lol...long, full weekend...crazy storm that played with my power and crazy busy-ness that played with my sanity and I missed my lovely gutter buddies! So HI!! :D :D **Snuggles and huggles to all y'all!! Mo giggles and then sneaks up on Lynn and Kels and tackles them!** :lol:

DB!! Hi! :D Welcome back hon, yay for you being here! :lol: **Mo tackles you too!**
I can't comment any further, if I do I'll get whacked.
Awww come on Kels ya can't let that stop you...it's just a few bruises...they'll heal! ;) :lol:
Oh yeah, Mo's gonna kill us since we added Flackie to our little triangle.
Do I even want to know?! :lol: As long as my Danny is safe...cuz if he ain't someone is so going down and trust me, love you or not...if you mess with my man I'll get ya! ;) :lol:

lol, and if you get whacked to bad, we can always get CatNip to investigate.

They are all keeping secrets. We need to get them to tell everyone.

Mmmm, CatNip to our defense...I like that Manda that's good! And hey if all else fails, we just point to Cath and Nicky and say "they made me say it! It's all their fault!" Cuz it totally is....they inspire the gutter ALL the time! :devil:

Lol, you mean Lynny & Kels are keeping secrets hon? Yeah like what HEGM is? Ha there I mentioned it...now you have to tell me what it is Lynny, Kels ....please...please?! With half-nekkid Macky and Nicky on top...come on you know you want to!! ;)

*gasps HEGM??* half-nekkid Macky you say?? Yum... *gets whacked by Kels* what? she said half-nekkid Macky!

It is CatNip's fault. They like the gutter, especially Nicky. But Cath loves it too. Especially since she gets nekkid Nicky all the time :devil:

Wait? Didn't we add Danny too?.. *smirks*

Kels isn't innocent either.

Hey Moriel *hugs*

Awww come on Kels ya can't let that stop you...it's just a few bruises...they'll heal!
No I can't really, I'd get more than a few bruises if I said what I wanted to.

*whacks you again* I know she did, she also mentioned half-nekkid Nicky. I can't beleive Moriel used the H word, you know fine well that word drives me nuts.

Cath's lucky getting nekkid Nicky all the time, whenever she wants.

I think we did add Danny too.

I don't even try and act innocent.

*gasps HEGM??* half-nekkid Macky you say?? Yum... *gets whacked by Kels* what? she said half-nekkid Macky!
**Mo nods proud of herself!** Yup I did say half-nekkid Macky! Now give me what I want! :lol: :lol:
Pwease?! :D
Wait? Didn't we add Danny too?.. *smirks*
MINE!! You cannot steal him to add him to anything, unless it's the "get nekkid and prance around in the locker room for me to see" club...otherwise...MINE!! :D Don't make me come after Macky woman, I don't want to but desperate times would call for desperate measures! :lol:

Lol, none of us are innocent! It's not possible! :devil:

*hold out Lynn, eventually she'll have to offer fully declothed Macky*

Of course it's there fault. They have to be hot and they have to be doing each other. So yes, it is there fault.

I don't think anyone of us here is innocent.

Ooh.. I think I'll do that, THanks meimei :D

Hey Mo. Nicky and Danny are nekkid in the next room. :devil:

They are doing each other. Can you name a time when CatNip wasn't doing each other?

None of us are innocent, because of CatNip, mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back