Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! So intense! poor Eric, poor H, poor Calleigh! I really hope he's fine! and it will be sad but I would really like to see a scene like that with Calleigh ... but as long as Eric is ok!

Originally Posted by VirGodess1923

FINALLY!! Here's the sneak peak to Out of Time - SOOOOO INTENSE!! I'm in tears :(

CSI: Miami - Episode 8.01 - Out Of Time - Sneak Peek

http://bit.ly/10NcCI

Damn! That made me cry! H is really hurt and my heart breaks when I see that... geez DC is truly a good actor!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luf100
I really wanna just give H a hug. :(

H is coming back ppl!!!

Last edited:
Oh man. :eek:

That was quite an emotional scene. I definitely feel for H in that one, it's good to see some raw emotion from the man. Can't wait to see the rest of the episode!

Wow! Very emotional. Outstanding job. Now there's the Horatio I love.

Now I'm really looking forward to this episode - and this season! :thumbsup:

I really hope this is indicative of the season!

P.S. I'm wondering if he meant that Eric was all he had left of Marisol. {shrug}

Originally posted by csimiamilove

For those of you who weren't able to see the sneak peek of 8.01 try this..
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_mia...WMHD&play=true
I'm not sure if it will work, but if not go to the CBS website. It's now under latest videos and on CSI Miami's videos site.

I couldn't watch it coz I'm not in America at the moment! I was however able to watch it from Spoiler TV. But anyways for those who cant access either sites... go ahead and push the spoiler! (even though its a spoiler thread, I didn't want to take the fun out of watching the vid)

Delko is on a death bed (at least that what the scene is insinuating) and H comes up next to him and takes his seat. We all see the pain wretched on H’s face.

Background: medical equipment – the life support is pumping loud

H looks at Delko and tells him how he understands what Delko is going through and that it’s easy for him (Delko) to give up than fight. H goes on to say that he lost loved ones: Marisol, Ray, Speed… and that he (H) isn’t ready to lose Eric because he’s all he’s got!

H then tells Eric to do what they always do… fight!

The scene ends with H standing up and getting his arm around Delko’s head and caressing his cheek whispering: “I’ll be right here.”

I hope I've put it into some context for you!

You should really make an attempt to watch the vid… if you’re desperate. Caruso has displayed H’s raw emotions unlike anything I remember seeing (except if I recall correctly in the S4 premiere “From the Grave” when H is with the priest describing his guilt).

Last edited:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_mi...id=9seQadtAdoCGFxapyQxmwtHtaGvDWMHD&play=true
I'm not sure if it will work, but if not go to the CBS website. It's now under latest videos and on CSI Miami's videos site.

And I agree with everyone else about it.. so sad :(
How can they have Horatio say all of that and about being alone and then the show have Eric leave? :confused:

Thank you! That one worked.

I'm a little annoyed by Horatio saying Eric's all he's got left when he's got Ray Jr (and even Yelina) and especially his son Kyle. And he mentioned losing Speed. Well, he's got other team members too. However, I did love the emotion Horatio showed. I'm glad they let David show some emotion because inspite of everything that some people say and think, he really is a good actor... its just that the show doesn't let him show emotion too often. So, I'm glad they did here.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_mi...id=9seQadtAdoCGFxapyQxmwtHtaGvDWMHD&play=true

How can they have Horatio say all of that and about being alone and then the show have Eric leave? :confused:

Kind of makes me understand now why CBS hasn't said anything. they are hyping this to the max by releasing this vid this early...when was the last time we got a preview vid this early before the premiere? They want us to watch and wonder.....we know Eric survives and leaves so if CBS were come out and say "this is when Eric leaves" then it would, I guess, diminish the emotions and drama they are trying to portray in the premiere. Cuz if you know if he is going to make it and leave etc why watch? Ya know we know the beginning and the ending. This is in the middle......does anyone get what I mean?

I does seem sad to have H say all those things and then have Eric leave. But like someone else said, H is not alone. He has Yelina, Ray Jr and the rest of the team. I coud see why they used it but still....

I guess H saying "you're all I've got left" goes with the thing where Eric said "just you and me, H?" and H said "just you and me". I guess he thinks of Eric as his partner (cop wise) more than the others.

Oh my God, I'm in tears after watching that. I'm going to need a whole box of tissues when September 21st rolls around. I'm really excited for the premiere, but at the same time I don't want to see Eric and Horatio hurting so much.

Oh man, I just totally teared up. :( WOW, so sad.
I'm glad they let David show some emotion because inspite of everything that some people say and think, he really is a good actor... its just that the show doesn't let him show emotion too often. So, I'm glad they did here.
Agreed, GNRF. David just did an amazing job there. I'm so happy to see this side of Horatio....so cool, get's me excited to see the rest of the season. :cool:

I'm a little annoyed by Horatio saying Eric's all he's got left when he's got Ray Jr (and even Yelina) and especially his son Kyle. And he mentioned losing Speed. Well, he's got other team members too
I think tptb are just going with the emotional factor here, & to show the significance in H/Eric's relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csimiamilove
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_mia...WMHD&play=true

Originally posted by delkolover

Kind of makes me understand now why CBS hasn't said anything. they are hyping this to the max by releasing this vid this early...when was the last time we got a preview vid this early before the premiere? They want us to watch and wonder.....we know Eric survives and leaves so if CBS were come out and say "this is when Eric leaves" then it would, I guess, diminish the emotions and drama they are trying to portray in the premiere. Cuz if you know if he is going to make it and leave etc why watch? Ya know we know the beginning and the ending. This is in the middle......does anyone get what I mean?

I does seem sad to have H say all those things and then have Eric leave. But like someone else said, H is not alone. He has Yelina, Ray Jr and the rest of the team. I coud see why they used it but still....

Totally second that! H's still got family!!! :wtf: but despite all of that I'm happy the real H is coming back... even though i dont like the circumstances... i'm really glad tptb had a change of heart!

8x01 Press Release:

AS DELKO'S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, THE CSIs FLASH BACK 12 YEARS TO REVEAL HOW THEY FIRST MET AND BECAME A TEAM, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, SEPT. 21
Eddie Cibrian ("Third Watch") Joins the Cast as Jesse Cardoza

Khandi Alexander Returns as Alexx Woods

"Out of Time" - As Delko's life hangs in the balance, Horatio flashes back 12 years to reveal how Miami's CSIs first met and became a team, on the eighth season premiere of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian

RECURRING CAST:
Alexx Woods....................... Khandi Alexander

GUEST CAST:
Det. John "Sully" Sullivan............... Brad Leland
Arnold Hollings............................. Brad Henke
Steve Bowers............................. Jason George
Fred Dorsey........................... Harold Sylvester
Larry Parker................................. Angelo Tiffe
Evan Talbot................................ Denis O'Hare
Agent Diane Reed...................... Michelle Hurd
EMT.............................................. Raquel Bell

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron
DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill

GENRE: DRAMA, CRIME, MYSTERY
RATING: To Be Announced

^^^^
There isn't an actor listed to play "young Ryan" -- is JT playing the part now? *hopes so*

Also wonder if the 'Agent' listed is the one who's supposed to be the FBI DNA woman or if they worked Natalia back in somehow. *again....hopes so*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back