Ooops, What a mistake!

there was a blooper on tonight's UK ep (grounds for deception) - when mac shot the brother (tassos?) in the orchard, tassos fell on his back and was lying there, but when mac went to see if he was dead, he was lying on his front....

how does a dead man turn over?!

there was a blooper on tonight's UK ep (grounds for deception) - when mac shot the brother (tassos?) in the orchard, tassos fell on his back and was lying there, but when mac went to see if he was dead, he was lying on his front....

how does a dead man turn over?!
haha never noticed that maybe the same way stella suddenly became 34 ITS A MIRACLE:lol:

hi everyone! :) Just popping in to say I'm loving this thread! TBH, i hadn't noticed many of the mistakes cause I'm too mesmerised watching Flack's every move lol! But I'll look out for em in the future lol. Love it!! xx

(sorry about the double post. Can't figure out how to delete this one.!)

Last edited:
Not sure if this was intentional or not... (or if it's already been mentioned, if so, sorry) In 3x10 Sweet Sixteen, when Mac and Danny are on the roof, Mac is asking if the victim was having any trouble. When Danny goes to follow Mac, he backs up, trips over his own crime scene kit, then tries to hide a grin. (It's at about 8:45 if you're watching the DVD) This was pointed out to me on another site (can't remember where) and I laughed so hard when I saw it...

hahahaha that's hilarious!!!! I watched the dvd there now...I LOVE IT!!! that's genius.

Not sure if this was intentional or not... (or if it's already been mentioned, if so, sorry) In 3x10 Sweet Sixteen, when Mac and Danny are on the roof, Mac is asking if the victim was having any trouble. When Danny goes to follow Mac, he backs up, trips over his own crime scene kit, then tries to hide a grin. (It's at about 8:45 if you're watching the DVD) This was pointed out to me on another site (can't remember where) and I laughed so hard when I saw it...

I had to take a quick look, 5 mins on and I'm still chuckling. :lol:
I've watched that epi so many times and never noticed that before. Well spotted, Samantha! :thumbsup:

1)Aiden take the lid off the bottle 2)Closeup of Mac looking at the note pad 3)Goes back to Aiden who is now removing the lid again. (From Recycling)
I think when i've watched that ep i've always thought there's something wrong but I never looked into :D

Also in 'Recycling'....

When they Find the knife there's no blood...
CSINY_112_182.jpg

Still no blood...
CSINY_112_187.jpg

Magic blood appears...
CSINY_112_189.jpg

Magic blood dissapears...
CSINY_112_192.jpg

i thought one side of the scissors was supposed to be in the vic. or am i remembering this wrong??? the third picture should be from after they recovered the swiss knife from the dumpster, but the scissors have both blades. perplexing

They do that 'magically appearing blood' quite a lot, don't they? Like the screencaps above and in the ep with the Suicide Girls...which I'm sure has already been mentioned. I mean, the writers have got to realise that most of their viewers actually have A BRAIN and will notice things like that. But they never learn, do they?
*shakes head slowly*
:lol:

'The Box' was on again tonight in the UK and I picked up on a mistake I missed the first time around. When Danny was telling Stella about Elizabeth, the owner of the car, he said she was 25 years old. At the end of the episode after she had taken the baby Flack said she was 30. :)

in the closer,from s2, the victim thats dead in the parking garage's name is gilbert novotny. but when they are reviewing the evidence in the lab, danny calls him george novotny

That was one of those glaring mistakes that made me laugh. :guffaw:It's from Season One though. That episode was The Closer. I remember that one because it's on the same DVD as On The Job.

Aha! I knew I wasnt imagining things :lol: I thought I heard them call him George too but wasnt sure

i noticed one recently...

in veritas, when mac takes off his shirt and finds the bullet, he's wearing a black t shirt underneath, right? but when lindsey explains that the shirt's elasticity stopped the bullet hitting him, they show a cut away shot of a bullet bouncing off a shirt - in that shot the shirt is clearly next to skin, without a black t shirt underneath.

hmm i think maybe i was looking a little bit too closely at that one ;)

I spotted one last night while watching my Series 5 boxset. In Greater Good, when Mac is asking Sid to pull up the autopsy report he says that Maris Donnovan is 16 years old when she died. At the end of the ep when Talmidge Nevell is fixing the Ghost Rider bike the sign says "Maris Donnovan, 17 years old. Killed by a Car"

Last edited:
Back