Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally irrelevent, but I dreamed an episode of Supernatural last night, and Dean ended up with Megan Fox! :eek: I'm not really a fan of hers, so I'm not sure where that came from- probably a combination of media over-exposure and eating dairy before bedtime! :lol:

Still, I don't mind dreams about Jensen, even when I'm not in them! ;)

Um, HOLY CRAP! I just realized how close we are to the premiere of the last(?) season of my favourite show on television. Insane. No wonder they've been doubling up on episodes on Thursday nights.

And you know, re-watching the final episodes is just reminding me how fantastic this last season was again. Just freaking fantastic.

I'm actually heading home to Ontario during that time and I've decided to buy my mom season 1 because unbeknownst to me, I inherited my love of scifi and fantasy stuff from her. I don't think she's ever watched it, so I think it's time she got acquainted with the world of Supernatural. I'm guessing she'll get hooked, and I'll have to start ordering the sets from Amazon for her as she progresses through them. I wish I'd thought of it sooner, and I might have given her time to be ready for this season. Oh well, she won't mind. :)

Do you think that was a false tip on who the guy playing Lucifer is going to be? Because I didn't see him there, but another guy seemed to show up a few times in that montage...

Plus, HOLY MOLEY I cannot wait for the premiere! :eek:

The guy in the wheelchair? Is that who you mean? He
is probably going to be the person whose body is taken over by the arch angel Raphael. They said he would be there

LOL someone has managed to get their hands on the season 4 bloopers, if you want to watch them a week earlier you can watch them :guffaw: just when you thought the bloopers couldn't get any worse.

:lol: at Jens screaming and jumping in Jared's arms.

Loved the clip of Jensen's expression right after the clip of Jared rubbing his own behind. :lol:

The elevator moment. :guffaw:

Is it just me or did Jared sound like Sly Stallone (Rocky) when he said "I'm a hero"? :lol:

Holy blonde cheerleader, Batman. :guffaw:

Actually that "I'm a hero" bit was a perfect imitation of the young guy who played Dean in the high school episode. I was amazed at how perfectly he did it!

Holy jeeze that was hilarious. My roomie was wondering what I was laughing at in my room. Now she thinks I'm even weird...er. :D

:lol: A season 5 guest has been talking about their time on the set shooting for the season. I got a kick out of the interview, especially the line:

.and i do have to say that Jared has the most ripped butt muscles i have ever encountered. I poked them in sheer awe. He must be doing more butt crunches than humanly possible. No joke. Very impressive. :guffaw:

Seriously that made my day, actually morning since I've just woke up :rolleyes:

If you're interested in reading the whole article link in the spoiler code ;)
http://community.livejournal.com/dean_sam/9710923.html#cutid1

:lol: So just about only 9 days left for season 5 :D

Speaking of Season 5 ... who wants a funny spoiler :shifty:

We've met young Dean and young Sam in past Supernatural flashbacks, but season five will include a flash-forward to 70-year-old Dean Winchester, and he's exactly the old coot you'd expect him to be.

Oh I think that scene is funny. Putting it in spoiler code so no one is spoiled before they get to view the scene:

Prophet writer guy (can't remember his name lol): What made you grow a pair?

Cas: A pair of what? :guffaw:

And then the "what the hell?" LMAO!

I love Cas! He's just awesome! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back