Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Thank goodness for Dustin Lee Abrams. :) Dustin rocks for doing that for us.

Thanks Kasey for posting those. :)

Thanks to everyone who PMed me about the pics (had several people PM me). :D

I wonder if those are from ep two also like the one of Nick and Greg was. Or if the ones of Greg and Ray are from a later ep.

When I saw the pics, I was like Oh Oh Oh I know who'll love to see this and I rushed right here to post and where the heck were you????:p

Thank goodness for Dustin Lee Abrams. :) Dustin rocks for doing that for us.

Thanks Kasey for posting those. :)

Thanks to everyone who PMed me about the pics (had several people PM me). :D

I wonder if those are from ep two also like the one of Nick and Greg was. Or if the ones of Greg and Ray are from a later ep.

When I saw the pics, I was like Oh Oh Oh I know who'll love to see this and I rushed right here to post and where the heck were you????:p

:lol: I was probably either eating dinner or outside with the doggies at the time. I leave the computer logged on until I get ready to go to bed, so that's why I'm almost always showing up as online, but sometimes I'm not actually in the computer room. :lol:

:drool: Thanks for posting Kasey!

Thank goodness for Dustin Lee Abrams.

Maybe i am wrong but i guees the two pictures belong to season 9 / All In. Whatever, at least somebody heard us and knows we want Greg pictures :cool:

Maybe i am wrong but i guees the two pictures belong to season 9 / All In. Whatever, at least somebody heard us and knows we want Greg pictures :cool:

Yeah I thought so too, they are both wearing exactly the same as in All In.

I wonder if they know he's taking all these pics :lol:

:drool: Thanks for posting Kasey!

Thank goodness for Dustin Lee Abrams.

I thought that scene looked a little familiar, but I thought it could just be that they're at the same location again. :lol:

I was thinking those pics were from All In too but oh well at least we got some pics that were not posted before. Its all good.

I don't know that they will post promo pics. It's been a long time since we've had actual season promo pics. Mostly we just get episode pics.

Important information from Dustin Lee Abraham's Twitter (@vegasoul).

CSI fans please don't post my pics on FB or myspace sites where you pretend to be one of the actors. I will stop if that continues. Thanks!

And later:

I'm counting on the true CSI fans to seek out these imposters and weed them out so I can continue to fire y'all up about Season 10!

Back