Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

• Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back dear!
smiley-happy094.gif
smiley-happy094.gif
smiley-happy094.gif
I am so glad for all the things you have described us dear!!!!!!!!!!

Especially because you had your own CSI tour to all nice memories you could have:bolian:

Also, we went to Macy's and Bloomingdale's and I kept thinking of Stella dragging Mac round the stores and trying on clothes in front of him. Also we went to City Hall Park which is downtown near City Hall and the courthouse, I thought it would be nice if Mac and Stella went for lunch there.
awwwwwww I wish all our writers go there then just to be inspired by the environment and to give us Smacked in S6:bolian: Right now current plans for S6 are only based on Northern Siberia:lol:

Wow, they do look at each other like that sometimes! Stella gave Mac a look like that in Down the Rabbit Hole when she was checking out his butt, and he gave her that look in What You See is What You See when she comes into his office wearing that dress.
Shhhh don't pay attention to the Nut. She is stubborn, she will say Mac and Stella are simple colleagues even if she watches them kissing passionately:lol: The kind of special closeness and the sexual chemistry between them is undeniable and it's obvious to me they have tried not to be tempeted by destiny. But i am sure they will fall at some point :angel:
That said, I would love a really sweet scene where he can't sleep so he goes to her and she lies down next to him on the bed or the couch and holds him until he falls asleep. I think Mac needs to be with the woman he loves in order to sleep - first it was Claire, now he needs Stella!
see?,*sighs* you don't need to have (alll the time :angel:) big sex scenes. With just one like you describe my heart is jumping in my chest. They don't need to kiss to give us a big emotion and something that melts all misconceptions and prejudices anyone could have against them as a couple:drool:
I agree. I think Stella is the one who has brought out the softness in Mac but also she reminds him when he has to be professional and firm, for example when they had the arguement about whether to get rid of Adam or the machines. Same goes for Stella, Mac is the one to give her advice and calm her down, but also to encourage her passion. They balance each other out perfectly, 'yin and yang' is the perfect description of them.
I am not surprise Melina always likes to use those words to describe them then.:D "I admire your passion, Stella". LOVED his words! I believe they have gone throught all levels: as colleagues, as friends, as "emotional" siblings but right now they are in a complete new level. Stella is the wild one, she knows what she wants and she needs. hopefully Mac will realize soon too:drool:
It totally did, they were both so shy and warm and natural together. Their relationship had definitely changed, they are closer and their feelings have definitely changed.

I completely agree too. From this moment either you keep them inside a fridge or go ahead with a romantic relationship. They can't be siblings (because they never were anyway;))

Yeah, they look at each other like brother and sister, and that is such a brotherly look. And I want to marry George W. Bush
Seriously, they are way more than brother-sister. I think Melina thinks that because she was going to say something else about them before the reporter interrupted her, also she said about their relationship being great whether it was 'romantic or not' and about how when two main characters get together it usually means the end of the show, so I think she doesn't completely rule out the possibility of something more between them. As for Gary's comment, I think he was just being professional, like Eddie when asked about F/A. He didn't say 'no, I'm not,'did he?
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif
smiley-laughing024.gif

I didn't know you had pretensions on such a gentleman
smiley-laughing024.gif
well, the truth is Melina has given hints she likes the relationship between Mac and Stella even tough recently it has become more intimate things between them. I remember in another interview she said "they have a sister-brother-but-not" relationship. which shows she does notice how their relationship is changing. Actually she said her fav scene was the hug scene from 4.16:adore: But of course Mr Mitovich wasn't kind when he interrupted her:vulcan: so we will never know what she was going to say. I really hope some day if Mac and Stella starts a relationship, Melina and Gary talk if they like it or not;)
I am sure they will both be devastated that Danny is hurt, maybe we'll get a hug and cheek kiss. Or at the very least see them being 'parents' to D and L, and good friends to Flack. They will have to emotionally support at least 3 members of their team, but they will need someone to lean on too....each other.
The one devastated by the fact Danny will be hurt it's me:p parents to DL? (LOL I don't know why but suddenly "Rosemary's baby" movie came to my mind:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:) If we get a hug at least we will be happy for a while;)

welcome back G! You were very missed here :)

Eyes battle- Will battle

CSINY102_009-2.jpg

CSINY102_011.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Family! *glomps all*

Where is Axel? AXELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'M HERE DEB!!!!

Stella, don't just jump on him! Straddle him!:devil::devil: Yeah, we won't complain at all; in fact, we'd be cheering you on.:D Mac trusts you too:devil: :p...

Miyu, I think you've been reading too much fan fiction. :lol::lol: I think that if Stella ever did that, I'd fall on the ground from a heart attack.

please just explain to me how i am going to deal with Axel, Miyu and you too:lol:{/quote]

What? We're perfect little angels *whistles innocently* :lol:

I have thought about their first love scene (the kiss scene i mean:p) and probably i imagine them outside. I don't know why. Maybe because the lab is not the right place for what you have in mind:devil:
Outside is also where I imagine their first kiss. Preferably in the rain, or snow. Snowing would be amazing....

Hi Family!!

It's been a long time right? I miss you! I'm away due to the season break and the lack of smacked news... plus I hated :scream: the first spoilers on epi's 1 and 2 and I might even stop watching it.

Rach! It has been forever! I've been wondering where my fellow Tiva fan went :) Please don't stop watching! Keep some faith! Maybe Season 6 will get better after the first two episodes :)

However, I think she was giving subtle hints that Mac and Stella will inevitably be together. Especially when she states " "When you put two leads together, it's usually at the end of the run of the show, you know what I mean?" Yes we do know what she means, she is referencing a very common technique that a lot of shows use. But the problem is, we have been waiting forever!

Yes! We want SMACked NOW!!!! Or at least SOON. But I guess that Melina was referencing that they will get together eventually :D

Hey guys!
Voted on that site, and the smacked option is now up to 50%. :cool: Yay!

Alright! :) Good to hear. And really sorry to hear about your friend's family. My thoughts are with you :)

I want a Stella episode. WRONG. i want many Stella's episode. is that much to ask?:angel:
No Deb, you aren't asking too much. However, before we get a Stella episode, I think we need a Sheldon episode, or an Adam episode, or a Sid episode. They seem to get downgraded :(

If they put them together at the end of CSI NY TPTB will be headdesking because they will realize they have lost a couple with an enjoyable chemistry which is so rich and special that attracts young people (that demographic that is so required) and adults too:bolian:
Yep. But that's their problem. They didn't listen to US, the fans and then they will pay the price :evil: That came out a little more cynical than I meant...

Ahh yes. Stella pulls Mac by his tie and plants a big one right on his lips:devil::devil: But sadly, that scene was deleted from the final product :lol::lol:

Well, New York was just AMAZING and if any of you get the chance to go, you definitely should. I saw so much some things that made me think of Smacked:
1. A CSI NY advert outside the CBS store.
2. Central Park - made me think of Officer Blue.
3. Some jazz clubs, which made me think of Time's Up.
4. Coffee places which made me think of No Good Deed.
5. People singing on the subway which made me think of that scene in Help where Mac, Stella and Sid go to watch the singer in the subway.

Also, we went to Macy's and Bloomingdale's and I kept thinking of Stella dragging Mac round the stores and trying on clothes in front of him. Also we went to City Hall Park which is downtown near City Hall and the courthouse, I thought it would be nice if Mac and Stella went for lunch there.

G! Glad to hear you enjoyed New York. It truly is a most AMAZING city and everyone should go there. And now that I think about it, Stella dragging Mac to clothing stores would be so funny and make a great scene :)

Wow, they do look at each other like that sometimes! Stella gave Mac a look like that in Down the Rabbit Hole when she was checking out his butt, and he gave her that look in What You See is What You See when she comes into his office wearing that dress.
I love love LOVE :adore: the butt watching scene :lol: I love the look on her face when she's trying to lure the guy so they can track him. I think Stella should bust out some of that game on Mac :lol::lol:

This scene is in Central Park, right? If it is, I'm sure I saw that fountain when I was there.
I believe that scene is at Central Park. I mean, there's not too many places in New York that have trees :lol:

Shhhh don't pay attention to the Nut. She is stubborn, she will say Mac and Stella are simple colleagues even if she watches them kissing passionately:lol:

Why do I have a feeling that's probably true? :lol:

well, the truth is Melina has given hints she likes the relationship between Mac and Stella even tough recently it has become more intimate things between them.
Well, I think the biggest hint was HER EPISODE :adore: That episode was the one that changed Mac and Stella and their relationship forever :adore:

That's all for now girls :) Love ya. Keep well.

Axel

P.S. Talked to a SMACked fan on Thursday night. She was this woman who goes to karaoke and she watches all the CSI's. We got talking and I mentioned something about how Mac and Stella should be together and she agreed :) It was very cool.

*Debbie runs to Axel*

Miyu, I think you've been reading too much fan fiction. I think that if Stella ever did that, I'd fall on the ground from a heart attack.

and you wouldn't be the only one:lol: The only one umimpressed would be Gio, because she lives there 24/7!!! :lol:
What? We're perfect little angels *whistles innocently
little angels my...nose!:lol:

Outside is also where I imagine their first kiss. Preferably in the rain, or snow. Snowing would be amazing....
THE RAIN THE RAIN! It's the most sweetest thing it could happen to them:adore: My fav local show had my fav couple always getting reunited under the rain:adore:
Maybe Season 6 will get better after the first two episodes :)
the second episode seems to be interesting and 6.01 we don¡t know but it still could have a good scene for us :D (I cross fingers :D )

Yes! We want SMACked NOW!!!! Or at least SOON. But I guess that Melina was referencing that they will get together eventually
Season 6, Season 6! Season 6! :D

No Deb, you aren't asking too much. However, before we get a Stella episode, I think we need a Sheldon episode, or an Adam episode, or a Sid episode. They seem to get downgraded
Oh, I am not complaining either :D I do believe their episodes are necessary :D But what about getting rid of DL and give our boys space to shine instead of ruling out Smacked for S6? We have waited SIX seasons already!

Why do I have a feeling that's probably true? :lol:
shhhh poor Nut, has a headache. Aparently our brainwashing treatment is getting sideaffects on her ;)
Kidding, hopefully her headache will be gone soon, my poor soul :)

Well, I think the biggest hint was HER EPISODE That episode was the one that changed Mac and Stella and their relationship forever
I agree. We will never forget 5.24 and hopefully at some point Melina will want to write for us again :adore:

Talked to a SMACked fan on Thursday night. She was this woman who goes to karaoke and she watches all the CSI's. We got talking and I mentioned something about how Mac and Stella should be together and she agreed :) It was very cool.
More to the club ;)

Take care

Me thinks he doesn't want to argue with her when she is in "Rambo" mood :D

303.png

That stare...
243.png

Last edited:
absolutely LOVE every single picture you guys posted thanks for that

I'm going to make a CSI NY poster, but not only of SMacked but I'll have a lot of them on it (why wouldnt I?)... i had this idea this morning and just need time to find pictures and you guys posting these helps me a lot with that.... and when i'm done i'll post a pic of my poster...

and one more thing NOBODY on this page yet mentioned that it is page 16!!!! :eek::eek: we had great episodes with this number ummm let me think

S1: HUSH: Mac almost getting crushed by storage crate and Stella saves his life
S2: Cool Hunter: never watched so dont know if it has many importance
S3: Heart of Glass: Stella gets cut with glass, right?? watched it but dont remember
S4: RIGHT NEXT DOOR: Stella place gets burned down, INCREDIBLE SMacked hug scene (Melina's fav) and Mac bringing her coffee
S5: NO GOOD DEED: might be my favorite SMacked episode that's number 16... unofficial coffee date, Mac asking her for advice, has a look stating that she doesnt like what he's feeling for Ella

if anyone can tell me if i missed anything that would be higly appreciate, (but PM me)

Hey Alison!!! *Debbie runs again. Family keeps her in good line :D

Oh yes! I have noticed because you know is our beloved lucky number!

Let's pray next week we will get some juicy for us too! :D

(I miss 1.16,4.16 and 5.16!) the night 5.24 was aired we reach our page #16 and it was our thread #16. It was MAGIC! :D

I wonder if we will get something special the day we reach our Thread #24??? ;)

BTW Heart of Glass has been the best Stella's arc (I don't count the Smuggling coin case because it was the best Smacked arc ;) ) and we had Mac looking for Stella even tough he could have stayed with Virus :D

Stella, kiss him already!
CSINY_123_555.jpg

Debbie,
Actually sometimes i think she is in the way he would have loved Sam could have been (she is still on time. I really would like to have her back at some point and i would like to see how she recovers completely)
I like Sam back too. Sam maybe too depressed and ashamed to ask Flack for help but she definitely could use some help from a mature female friend, Stella. Flack wants to help his baby sister but he wouldn't want to hurt her ego. Stella is the best choice for him to ask for any advices.
:)
It's been a very long time since I read a fairy tale last time. :lol: Looking forward to read your story. I'll pm you my e-mail address. Thank you in advance! :)

The pics from 'snow day'?!

MacsLady,

Welcome back! :)

I know. I think Grounds For Deception brought a whole new element to their relationship. And although they were very close in season 1, the latest episodes don't compare.
It totally did, they were both so shy and warm and natural together. Their relationship had definitely changed, they are closer and their feelings have definitely changed
I remember Melina mentioned in an interview that Mac and Stella would recognize a different chemistry between them in 5.24. And every one of us thinks Smacked is coming. I'll be confused if they just stopped there and there is no further development in S6.

I think they might both be too 'busy' to get any sleep. That said, I would love a really sweet scene where he can't sleep so he goes to her and she lies down next to him on the bed or the couch and holds him until he falls asleep. I think Mac needs to be with the woman he loves in order to sleep - first it was Claire, now he needs Stella!
That would be a very sweet scene. They just snuggled up and have a peaceful sleep together. :adore:

Hello my dear smacked family,
icon_grouphug.gif

I am very happy that the mood in this thread is much better again!!!

I just looked at the poll, we have 57%!!!!!!!!!! so my dear TPTB and what now???? Make the unthinkable possible????

I thought about the cutouts from STella´s interview again and I guess if there´s really no way of leading them together, she could have said that with one word. But it seemed she beated around the bush with her answers:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So i bought a book about NY yesterday , I must be really great there!!

Welcome "home" MacsLady, I am sure you enjoyed your trip. WHen I was looking at the pics in the book I thought several times, that this would be a nice place for Mac and Stella to converge:devil::devil::devil:
image4_1186830405.jpg

A perfect team, not only at work!!!!

Hugs to you all!!!!

Udonna
blinking1.gif

Hello SMACked family :)

and one more thing NOBODY on this page yet mentioned that it is page 16!!!! :eek::eek: we had great episodes with this number ummm let me think

S1: HUSH: Mac almost getting crushed by storage crate and Stella saves his life
S2: Cool Hunter: never watched so dont know if it has many importance
S3: Heart of Glass: Stella gets cut with glass, right?? watched it but dont remember
S4: RIGHT NEXT DOOR: Stella place gets burned down, INCREDIBLE SMacked hug scene (Melina's fav) and Mac bringing her coffee
S5: NO GOOD DEED: might be my favorite SMacked episode that's number 16... unofficial coffee date, Mac asking her for advice, has a look stating that she doesnt like what he's feeling for Ella

WOOT! Page 16! 16 is our number. Because of the episodes and the fact that we we're on page 16 in thread 16 when 5x24 aired :)

I was looking up some Melina clips from Guiding Light on YouTube :eek::eek::eek: Let's just say I want to push Mac and Stella into a shower:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

120808-1804-csiny5101.jpg

I just found this and liked it :)

Have a good day everyone :) Love ya.

Axel

Good Morning Family! :D

Kikii *hugs*--->
I like Sam back too. Sam maybe too depressed and ashamed to ask Flack for help but she definitely could use some help from a mature female friend, Stella. Flack wants to help his baby sister but he wouldn't want to hurt her ego. Stella is the best choice for him to ask for any advices.

mmm It's interesting this because it would be ideal if Stella could connect to Sam. However it's not Stella's capability the obstacle here. Don is an "Alpha male" and you know how difficult would be for him to trust anyone about Sam's problems. I mean, he allowed to Danny to see his sadness when he told him Angell was gone.
But Sam it's a complete different story because Sam is still alive and she suffers a condition that affects her and in a certain way ashames him because he couldn't avoid she fell into that:(
I mean Flack could talk to Danny or to Mac but the one who could help him a lot because he doesn't need to pretend he is strong is Stella. And if she helps him later he will confide in her again to help Sam at some point:)

(well, that's the Stellarina inside me talking :D) Also Mac could help him because Don could ask for advice how to cope with the loss because his experience with Claire

It's been a very long time since I read a fairy tale last time. :lol: Looking forward to read your story. I'll pm you my e-mail address. Thank you in advance!
Done:thumbsup:
The pics from 'snow day'?!
I knew you wouldn't fail :D
I remember Melina mentioned in an interview that Mac and Stella would recognize a different chemistry between them in 5.24. And every one of us thinks Smacked is coming. I'll be confused if they just stopped there and there is no further development in S6.
It's an issue for all of us, fans and for TPTB must be too. I mean, as a fan i want it to happen right now. But i guess i can understand TPTB's POV too. If Mac and Stella got together it would be the first time two CSI lead characters become a couple. It's something completely new for all of us. So i guess the idea is going slow, developing their relationship with baby steps;). And i agree with that but i wouldn't like a trip to "we are just colleagues" level because we have already been right there at the beginning of S5:rolleyes: and it's something that goes againts Nature's laws.
Me thinks they are going to be ok if their relationship is so lovely and caring like at the end of 5.25 or 5.06 or 5.12 or the beginning of 5.16. I guess would be too much to ask for 5.24 again:angel:
That would be a very sweet scene. They just snuggled up and have a peaceful sleep together.
My heart would fall off my chest for the tenderness. A pure love scene, i don't know if i coudl breath after that:adore:

Lisa and Lori--->
hey! i like siberia
A nice place to cuddle!
:lol: Ok ok i will be more positive. But let me tell you both i will be counting the days until S7 at least we get Smacked juicy news before it:p

Dearest Udonna--->
I just looked at the poll, we have 57%!!!!!!!!!! so my dear TPTB and what now???? Make the unthinkable possible????
we are kicking bums there:p I never had a doubt of it. If Smackies could cope with Nits and Viruses and crossed fire catfights with non Smackies then we can wait until S52 for our fav two to become a couple:lol:

I thought about the cutouts from STella´s interview again and I guess if there´s really no way of leading them together, she could have said that with one word. But it seemed she beated around the bush with her answers

My sweet Melina can't be blamed for that:) She was interrupted by Mr Mitovich when she was going to say "I li..." but it's true she was quite ambiguous;). I understand her position she can't say "Smacked will happen" because she doesn't know except when she receives the script (well at least i think so)
I love her in any way besides i hope when the times comes she will be the one to say to Mr Mitovich (if he klearns he MUST NOT interrupt her:vulcan:) "This is it: Mac and Stella will start a relationship in our next episode"
Or probbaly not because THAt day i will pay a visit to the ER if that happens:lol:

So i bought a book about NY yesterday , I must be really great there
How interesting!!!! I was downloading some CSI NY caps just to post them later when i rememebr one of my all time fav episodes "American Dreamers" and i want to get "Bright Lights, Big City" the book mentioned along with the whole episode. I don't care if it's in English because the truth is i don't know the title it was given in Spanish

Axel, dearest---> check the Stellarina Thread. I posted some days ago a very juicy site full of Eleni's clips. Melina is singing there! :D

Have a nice day Family!

Take care

Debbie :)

Last edited:
The pair: SMac I liked else with 1 season. Do not understand - why creators is not performed daydream fans?.. :shifty:

Hi Madison! Welcome to the Smacked Thread!!!!!!! We are a bunch of chatty girls (and quite crazy let me tell you :D )

The pair: SMac I liked else with 1 season. Do not understand - why creators is not performed daydream fans?.. :shifty:
It happened the same with any fans who watched the show since the beginning :)

I guess if they are not together is because... well certainly i don't know why they are not together now :D Maybe because it was too soon?

But Melina and Gary have enough chemistry to be attractive a long long time!

dear, have fun, post a lot and enjoy the Smacked family. A beautiful place to be!

welcome piccies

AmericanDreamers0019.jpg

AmericanDreamers0153.jpg

nice pics from you all

my dvd driver writer where i can put my dvd in it is dead i think:scream::confused:
so i can not make pics of mac and stella, maybe later, when it is healt again.

Hey Ya'll:D
first off, Madison , welcome to the thread!!:D

Debs:
OUtside like, in the park or on the lab roof? wait, got to ask, were you thinking of the Kiss scene or the love scene? And it is places in the lab that don't have glass walls you know like the shower room, the women/boys room, one of the stalls you know and then the locker room *looks around* yup Im down in the gutter already
the only i can think you have been very creative in the ways you take us to Gutter, Gio:lol:
Kiss? I don't know. Actually i don't want to think because i want my head be on my shoulders and my feet on the ground :lol:I just want it to be special and romantic. I want my Stella feels her kness are melting :D I want all her dreams hidden in her heart become real :D I hope it's gonna be a very special moment for Mac too and HE starts the kissing. he can't be afraid of loving someone forever!
Im trying to get creative about the ways on getting down to the gutter;):lol:
Yeah somewhere special and romantic, that would be an awesome first kiss(on the mouth):) and I bet her knees will melt as soon as he start kissing her;) and I hope he starts ^like you said^ the kissing, that he takes the first step that would be just awesome:D and I bet he won't be afraid to love someone again, it's just htat he've been a bit unlucky in that field..
see?,*sighs* you don't need to have (alll the time :angel:) big sex scenes.
I think I might agree there. you don't need to have a biiiig sex scenes all the time, half the time yes:devil: they could cuddle and talk, that would be a bit sweet to se them cuddle up on the bed talking about things:)
Stella is the wild one, she knows what she wants and she needs. hopefully Mac will realize soon too
and she might be able to bring the wild side of Mac out to:D:devil:
Miyu, I think you've been reading too much fan fiction. I think that if Stella ever did that, I'd fall on the ground from a heart attack.
and you wouldn't be the only one:lol: The only one umimpressed would be Gio, because she lives there 24/7!!! :lol:
hmm, you talking about the gutter?:guffaw:
thanks for the pics Deb:D the two last ones from season 1 (i think) Mac looks sooooooo adorable there

MacsLady:
That's so hot!:devil::drool: I'd love to see them kiss at some New York famous place, Central Park, the Empire State, the Statue of Liberty (that reminds me, I also saw that in New York and I remembered their scene together there in Can You Hear Me Now).
Yeah that would be a bit cool.. thought kissing in the Statue of Liberty that would be awesome, the view and all:D

Axel:
that would be cute!:) snow would be and rain would be:p well either way they might need to get warm later on:D rain, then they will be weet and need to get changed and get warm so they don't get a cold, maybe take a hot shower:devil: and in the snow, they might need to get cold and need to stay close to get warm:D and maybe they end up sharing a cocoa or something:D
Ahh yes. Stella pulls Mac by his tie and plants a big one right on his lips:devil: But sadly, that scene was deleted from the final product :lol:
aahh, good to know that I wasn't the only one thinking that:lol: Just a drag by the tie away from getting a kiss:devil: but like you said ^up^ sadly the scene got deleted:lol:
Let's just say I want to push Mac and Stella into a shower:devil:
we can crack up a plan together, on getting them into a shower together;):devil::lol:

#Gio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back