Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

wow, i'm not like that with my brothers! i'd be quite scared if i was:eek::guffaw:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Not Mac and Stella, I was talking about Stella and FLACK!!!!!! :D

If they show how she is with Flack, then the difference on her relationship with Mac will be appreciated :D

Hill on Twitter again
    Oh LA LA Could we dream about that someone being my Stella? :D

ps: Gio, sweetie, thank you for your review on my fic :D

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

SMACked Family! How's everyone?

Dear Debbie-->

Aww! Threatening letters don't work? Not cool. I love to write threatening letters.:lol:

Loving letters? Dream on, TPTB. You'll never get one with this sh*t you're coming up with.:shifty: :guffaw:Seriously...

(Lions? Ants? Whoa... Those don't work? Stubborn TPTB:angryrazz:)

Stella, don't just jump on him! Straddle him!:devil::devil::devil: Yeah, we won't complain at all; in fact, we'd be cheering you on.:D Mac trusts you too:devil: :p...

(I hope that TPTB sees this:bolian:...)

Oh yeah, everyone, call me Tiff.;) Stick to Miyu if you want, either way, I like them both.:luvlove:

~Miyu:angel:

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D

Deb:
    Freeze? now that's even the better reason for them to need to keep warm:devil: don't want them to freeze do we?;) they could either hug and keep each other warm that way, or the could :devil: and hopefully get a bit warm or they might need to keep it up a while:devil::lol: aaand going inside isn't an option!:guffaw::lol: well not in the start:lol:
    I can't remember what eppy that pic was from, but if I remember right, that's a moment where Mac asks Stella if they are gonna catch the cabbie killer right??

Axel:
    :lol: I got to agree it seems that the guttery thoughts comes more out at night time:lol:

#Gio

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Miyu, YOU young Lady need at least 2 lion tamers!:lol:

I didn't know what straddle meant until i used my silly electronic translator:eek:

Stay still. Hopefully we will have some Mac-episodes or Stella-episodes. And we know if you have one then you have the other:p (Remember 4.16. It was a Stella episode but we had a GREAT Smacked scene:drool: Melina's fav scene !!!!!:drool:)

Gio--->
    please just explain to me how i am going to deal with Axel, Miyu and you too:lol:

I have thought about their first love scene (the kiss scene i mean:p) and probably i imagine them outside. I don't know why. Maybe because the lab is not the right place for what you have in mind:devil:
    4.19 when Mac showed his vulnerability and Stella stayed strong for him:drool:

hugs to all (I need to go to study but this Family distracts me too much:thumbsup:

6. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hi Family!!

It's been a long time right? I miss you! I'm away due to the season break and the lack of smacked news... plus I hated :scream: the first spoilers on epi's 1 and 2 and I might even stop watching it.

Anyway, Matt Mitovich from TV guide interviewed Melina specifically about smacked. It's not a spoiler, it's just an interview, here's the link to the SpoilerTV post with the vid:

http://bit.ly/NtcuQ

7. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I do? That is so cool!...I mean, bad.:p I'm outta control!:D But Gutterville is just too :devil::devil::devil: to resist.:( :lol: While you're purchasing those two lion tamers for me, get some fuzzy handcuffs for Stella while you're at it:devil:... Oh my gosh, I must get out of Gutterville for an least one minute.:rommie: But it just keeps sucking me back to its entrance.:shifty:

I learned that word from reading fanfics. Trust me, you learn a lot of "smut vocabulary" when you read fanfics everyday, as I call it.:guffaw:

I will just calm down (well, I'll try;)) and pray for more sweet scenes of them I guess. Like I have any other choice:rolleyes:...

You won't be able to deal with us three:evil:... Well, maybe if there is ever a Smex scene we'll be able to relax a bit.:rommie: :devil: Until then, we'll still be as crazy as we are now!:bolian:

I know I'm a bit late to wish you luck studying, but: Good luck studying! Don't the the textbooks bite!:angel: (I crack myself up:shifty:)

Love and hugs to this amazing [not too mention Gutter-y] Family!:luvlove:

~Miyu

8. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Deb! I voted Smacked. I was reading the link and I noticed Melina was very ambiguous with her answers. However, I think she was giving subtle hints that Mac and Stella will inevitably be together. Especially when she states " "When you put two leads together, it's usually at the end of the run of the show, you know what I mean?" Yes we do know what she means, she is referencing a very common technique that a lot of shows use. But the problem is, we have been waiting forever!

9. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey guys!
    Voted on that site, and the smacked option is now up to 50%. :cool: Yay!

Loving all the pics you all posted as well.

In that interview, Melina didn't really give a straight answer. She sort of said how they have an amazingly close bond, but that they were like brother and sister. But then she said how they wouldn't usually put the two leads together until the end of the show. But the thing is, the way she said that without hesitation? She's already considered it. :thumbsup:

Sorry I haven't been here in so long btw. I've been pretty messed up by that family of friends of mine who were murdered. More details are coming out now and it's just ... *shudder* :(

Hope you're all well. xxx

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Wow too much hours away due maintenance Why do i miss so much this place??????? :D

Where is Axel? AXELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Rache! Rach! Rach!!!!!--->
    :lol: Usually i rant and i don't enjoy it but it's always comic when somebody else does here:p

Dear! if you put all spoilers together you will see they are too confusing and even tough it was said Danny:rolleyes: is going to be wounded i would like to think it's just too short to avoid being painful (for me:rolleyes::lol:)

And the second episode is promising. Me thinks it will be very interesting to have "the Voice" interacting with Mac:thumbsup:

Thanks for the vid, I can't hear it but Lori was an angel and she already posted the transcription:bolian: I was very happy to read Melina was the one who talked about Smacked:adore: We are convinced she is one of us!

Miyu--->
    Nein Nein, Stella needs to be original. She can use his ties:devil: I have told Mari they will burn on screen the first time they will be together :adore:
    I read fanfiction. Why i can't get those words too?:lol:
    I want a Stella episode. WRONG. i want many Stella's episode. is that much to ask?:angel:
    take care and thank you darling:bolian:

Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--->
    Welcome back sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy to have you here again!:thumbsup: I believe we have capable people who can write them as a couple without ruining the show. Besides we are talking about Melina and Gary who can make wonderful things on screen (and we are not only talking about love scenes LOL)
    If they put them together at the end of CSI NY TPTB will be headdesking because they will realize they have lost a couple with an enjoyable chemistry which is so rich and special that attracts young people (that demographic that is so required) and adults too:bolian:

JENN--->*Debbie runs to hug Jenny
    exactly.I couldn't hear it but i do think people are asking for Smacked and probably she has thought about it. I mean, how to make an entire interview dedicated to Smacked if somebody else didn't think about it too? I still have hopes it will be BEFORE the end of CSI NY
    Our people have the brains and the talent, let's find out if they have the courage to give us Smacked ;)

dear, talk to somebody. You told me about your mom, explain her how you feel and it will help you a lot :) My love to you

Just good moments to remember

(He was burning inside for having her next to him:drool:)

[​IMG]

I need my Stellarina dose

[​IMG]

He has been so adorable because he can't stand she suffers in any way

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  11. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Not just Flack. There is a big difference when Stella interacts with the other males between she with Mac. I can't see any sparks when she kissed, hugged or patted the others. But with Mac, there was always an invisible eletric current. :adore:

My dear Innocent Lamb, where do you hide your fic? I just can't find it anywhere? :(

According to this theory, all married couples should be expel and lock up on some isolated islands?! :rolleyes:

Jenn, (hug) I'm sorry for your friends. Please cheer up and take care of yourself! :)

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh, i know you meant flack, but i still think there's a kind of chemistry there too - not the same as with mac of course but enough for me to worry if my brothers were like that with me!

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hey ya'll:)
    Now how could I miss this:lol: I agree with you, Miyu, Stella should straddle him!:devil: I don't think he would complain:devil: straddle him then cuff him and then :devil: *goes down to the gutter*

Debs:
    *snicker* dunno about that Debs:lol:
    OUtside like, in the park or on the lab roof?:devil: wait, got to ask, were you thinking of the Kiss scene or the love scene?:lol: And it is places in the lab that don't have glass walls you know:D like the shower room, the women/boys room, one of the stalls you know:devil: and then the locker room:devil::devil: *looks around* yup Im down in the gutter already:lol:
    got to agree with you there Debs:D Why not use the ties? I mean it's a shame that they are just laying in Mac's closet and don't get used, right?:devil:
    I soo love the eye contact they have there:)

#Gio:)
    and *many big bear hugs to Jenn*

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Good Morning Family!!! :D

Dearest Kikii--->*Innocent Lamb runs towards to hug Kikii dear*
    as always wisdom talks through you dear, Stella has a complete different interaction with everyone else indeed. Inside the Stellarina Thread i have said many times i feel how Sheldon and Adam are Stella's "kids":drool: not because of age of course but because of Stella's motherly and caring behaviour towards them. They are "Momma's boys" Of course also Adam is Mac's boy too but that's another story:lol:
    With Flack she has a real sister-bro relationship. Actually sometimes i think she is in the way he would have loved Sam could have been (she is still on time. I really would like to have her back at some point and i would like to see how she recovers completely)
    It's a fairy tale, it's silly, it has a lot of mistakes and it wasn't published yet but i can send it to you to your email. Do you have it in your profile?

I should lock up Mac and Stella once they are married then :lol:but Melina only stated what many producers say. Probably she wanted to said another thing about Smacked when she was interrupted

Lisa, dear--->
    probably in Season 2 despite she was dating Frankie there was a hint of a strong closeness between Flack and Stella (especially in All Access). And i admit they look good together...as brother and sister;) but still the easy sibling relationship they have is better than any romantic one they could have had Probably in the past if they would have started that ship, we, smacked fans, could have had problems. Now, i think there is not space for that

Gio--->
    the only i can think you have been very creative in the ways you take us to Gutter, Gio:lol:
    Kiss? I don't know. Actually i don't want to think because i want my head be on my shoulders and my feet on the ground :lol:I just want it to be special and romantic. I want my Stella feels her kness are melting :D I want all her dreams hidden in her heart become real :D I hope it's gonna be a very special moment for Mac too and HE starts the kissing. he can't be afraid of loving someone forever!
    I don't know why but i think neither Mac or Stella will ignite the fire. Me thinks it will be ignited by BOTH at the same time:drool:

A game Ladies, These piccies come from....?:drool::drool::drool: (Too easy;))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I must stop. My screen is set on fire:lol:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hello, family! I am back! Got back on Wedsnesday.
    Well, New York was just AMAZING and if any of you get the chance to go, you definitely should. I saw so much some things that made me think of Smacked:
    1. A CSI NY advert outside the CBS store.
    2. Central Park - made me think of Officer Blue.
    3. Some jazz clubs, which made me think of Time's Up.
    4. Coffee places which made me think of No Good Deed.
    5. People singing on the subway which made me think of that scene in Help where Mac, Stella and Sid go to watch the singer in the subway.

Also, we went to Macy's and Bloomingdale's and I kept thinking of Stella dragging Mac round the stores and trying on clothes in front of him. Also we went to City Hall Park which is downtown near City Hall and the courthouse, I thought it would be nice if Mac and Stella went for lunch there.

Welcome to the thread, das576!

Wow, they do look at each other like that sometimes! Stella gave Mac a look like that in Down the Rabbit Hole when she was checking out his butt, and he gave her that look in What You See is What You See when she comes into his office wearing that dress.

I think they might both be too 'busy' to get any sleep.:devil: That said, I would love a really sweet scene where he can't sleep so he goes to her and she lies down next to him on the bed or the couch and holds him until he falls asleep. I think Mac needs to be with the woman he loves in order to sleep - first it was Claire, now he needs Stella!

I agree. I think Stella is the one who has brought out the softness in Mac but also she reminds him when he has to be professional and firm, for example when they had the arguement about whether to get rid of Adam or the machines. Same goes for Stella, Mac is the one to give her advice and calm her down, but also to encourage her passion. They balance each other out perfectly, 'yin and yang' is the perfect description of them.

I want that too, a real kiss, undeniable Smacked!

It totally did, they were both so shy and warm and natural together. Their relationship had definitely changed, they are closer and their feelings have definitely changed.

That's awful. My thoughts are with you.

Yeah, they look at each other like brother and sister, and that is such a brotherly look. And I want to marry George W. Bush.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Seriously, they are way more than brother-sister. I think Melina thinks that because she was going to say something else about them before the reporter interrupted her, also she said about their relationship being great whether it was 'romantic or not' and about how when two main characters get together it usually means the end of the show, so I think she doesn't completely rule out the possibility of something more between them. As for Gary's comment, I think he was just being professional, like Eddie when asked about F/A. He didn't say 'no, I'm not,'did he?:)

I agree. I'm hoping we'll at least get some bonding/comfort scenes out of what happens in 6.01.
    I am sure they will both be devastated that Danny is hurt, maybe we'll get a hug and cheek kiss. Or at the very least see them being 'parents' to D and L, and good friends to Flack. They will have to emotionally support at least 3 members of their team, but they will need someone to lean on too....each other.

That's so hot!:devil::drool: I'd love to see them kiss at some New York famous place, Central Park, the Empire State, the Statue of Liberty (that reminds me, I also saw that in New York and I remembered their scene together there in Can You Hear Me Now).

This scene is in Central Park, right? If it is, I'm sure I saw that fountain when I was there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.